India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Can we look at creating Scientific organisation like DRDO in every sector?

For a 2 billion budget DRDO has achieved wonders.
Such organisation will create tech from tax payers funding and it can be licensed to Private companies on certain payment over a period of time.
ISRO a purely scientific organisation is actively participating in helping the Private sector.
We know gov can't do biz so better if they just do research.
You can but current dispensation isn't interested in starting more PSUs.
Perhaps it could be due to the current PSU "issues", but then for a 300+ gormint a new law can be passed to incorporate "special" PSUs which have to be run like a private firm.

Koi nai probably it's minor accident
Literally all gormint walas say this.
Serum Institute manufactures those vaccines btw.
Ignore incidents like this at your own peril.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The bastard came back, sow seeds of division in TN, barked at Modi, talked about being against everyone, asked to be shot, threw challenges to take him out, not scared, uttered not a word on vaccination drive.

This man must be taken to task. Planning to send bangles to BJP HQ.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
While it’s good that Covid vaccine site is safe. This fire is headline grabbing. SENSEX points fell. It gives us bad optics and that’s exactly what saboteur wants.
The jump was only and only because of Vaccination drive. The Congi dogs have gone mad. The kind of bitterness they are spewing for no reason make them legitimate targets. It is time to let loose the wolves.

BlackViking

Country flag
The jump was only and only because of Vaccination drive. The Congi dogs have gone mad. The kind of bitterness they are spewing for no reason make them legitimate targets. It is time to let loose the wolves.
Where are the wolves, and exactly who are they? If Modi is that wolf then like @Maharaj samudragupt said, sadhu ne samadhi le li he!
The most important need of the hour is the presence of a leader who can find a balance between hard and soft power. We don't have any for now.
It feels like Mr Modi is more of a Gandhi than the Family running INC, which is true as they are the Nehru-Gandhi cocktail.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
The government is scared & there is a very good reason for them to be. One wrong thing & we will be at the point of no return.

But is this the way? not obviously. You wanna understand modi? just put him in the place of Indira gandhi during 1971. You might think that he would destroy entire pakistan but modi is someone who will take the matter to UN or call the super powers first before taking action. I was listening to one of them interviews of modi regarding the 2002 incident where he says "Hang me if i did anything wrong" <- a man with this kind of thinking can never rule with an iron fist let alone send wolves. This is my opinion from some observations & i could be wrong.

hit&run

Mod
After UP loss Congi and SP recruits (we all know who they hire to sabotage) started derailing trains left right and centre.

Political stability is challenged by sabotage and anarchy. Political instability will be then challenged with terrorism and wreaking the forces. This cycle must be broken.

Where is glorified Desi James Bond?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Heard its at terminal where BCG vaccines are shipped.. Not covid..
After UP loss Congi and SP recruits (we all know who they hire to sabotage) started derailing trains left right and centre.

Political stability is challenged by sabotage and anarchy. Political instability will be then challenged with terrorism and wreaking the forces. This cycle must be broken.

Where is glorified Desi James Bond?
Meeting soofis and singing ishq sufiyana

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
The government is scared & there is a very good reason for them to be. One wrong thing & we will be at the point of no return.

But is this the way? not obviously. You wanna understand modi? just put him in the place of Indira gandhi during 1971. You might think that he would destroy entire pakistan but modi is someone who will take the matter to UN or call the super powers first before taking action. I was listening to one of them interviews of modi regarding the 2002 incident where he says "Hang me if i did anything wrong" <- a man with this kind of thinking can never rule with an iron fist let alone send wolves. This is my opinion from some observations & i could be wrong.
I respect your observation shrimaan but h
Whether you say it or not , he is not some kind of iron fist man which most indians voted for.
Actually too much democracy will be India's undoing .
Question is , if you kill all you opponents who will oppose you but here sadhu is admant for getting peace prize .
My fraand joe , is what he will say .
Before being driven to oblivion. By 2024 .
The integrity of election commision will be tested in 2024.

hit&run

Mod

I am not too sure how to respond to your post.

Misreading a situation and reaching to wrong conclusions is an endemic which has inflicted Indians worst than TB.

Learning form the past is a logical fallacy. Being perfect will be the biggest mistake Modi can do during his tenure.

Present comes with new challenges and requires new solutions. Reading and learning the past is like doing algebra before playing chess. The former has no consequence on how the later will be played. It only primes you to be lively and perceptive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles