India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
What, you expect PLA to mail me specifications with coordinates. Just sharing what I found online
It is mobile radar not a static one.

View attachment 74380
:yawn: i meant twitter handle from where you got the pic , or did you make it in paint.

i found video , the image is from , its from a missile test or exercise , doesnt look like its deployed near LAC.

That thing doesnt look like a radar to me , more like for tracking/communicating with the missile.

@Haldilal can you make sense of the chinese speech in vid ?

NASA,ISRO also use dishes like these for tracking launches.

Last edited:

Deadtrap

Country flag
The main question is do you want to pick up the OLD FIGHT, go to war again to get those land back and restore your territorial integrity as per official Survey of India map? Because we will be fighting in the same areas which we did in 1962. Tawang, Upper Subansiri, Walong etc. All these land grab issue that you see (except the recent stand off) have a history to it.

If the answer is yes then we need Forward Policy 2.0
:yawn: i meant twitter handle from where you got the pic , or did you make it in paint.

i found video , the image is from , its from a missile test or exercise , doesnt look like its deployed near LAC.

That thing doesnt look like a radar to me , more like for tracking/communicating with the missile.

L&T have similar offering.

F59EDA1E-2E47-49AC-9A51-9377A3DCE026.jpeg

Knowitall

Most probably he is getting these images from sino forum.

mokoman

Country flag
Most probably he is getting these images from sino forum.
Its probably originally from here , then posted to twitter.

https://www.js7tv.cn/

Chinese release several of these vids each week . All really well produced.

This one is my favourite.

At 2:49 women presenter washes the foot of border guard , then they show vid in a auditoriam to bunch of civilians , then they all start crying. :lawl:

sorcerer

Country flag
Russia Doing Utmost to Make Sure India and China Live in Peace With One Another: Sergey Lavrov

it was the russians who assured India that at Galwan..china was doing their regular mil.drill and they wont violate the sanctity of LAC.

Жопа

Kumata

Country flag

China calls Pompeo 'doomsday clown' after its treatment of Uighurs labeled genocide
They realise he is threat to them in 2024..,.commies have this much farsightedness to know who the real future threats are...Joe is destined to fail Nationalistic / RW americans ... i hope he doesn't but that seems to be the indications so far....

They way they have supressed and crushed them... they will bounce back silently...

Country flag
They realise he is threat to them in 2024..,.commies have this much farsightedness to know who the real future threats are...Joe is destined to fail Nationalistic / RW americans ... i hope he doesn't but that seems to be the indications so far....

They way they have supressed and crushed them... they will bounce back silently...
Democrats will embrace the communists and fill their pockets. Biden will disappoint in many areas
economy,taxes,foreign policy etc... not just the right wing base trump had.

Last edited:

Abhay Rajput 02

We will not back down, why you all are so negative about this issue .
The moment I heard that , army will not come down from up there , i knew contact hoga or they will back of .
Single village so what , these villages can turned into rubble , once shelling starts, anyway chacha jaan gave this to chyna .
Those saying war war , o thand rakho kyu it's january and pahadon me abhi bhi thand hai.
Let summer come , either both will figt or they will becc of .
I am pretty sure that action will happen in summer. the questions how much big ? it can be as small as readjustment in south pangong . or can be a small skirmish . either way at best we will capture some heights in no mans territory. negativity is there because of past experience

Abhay Rajput 02

Well I will give you one example.
Most of India’s API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) comes from China for all generic medicines. They very basic thing which we use to call ourselves as “Pharmaceuticals of the World”

There is hardly any country which produces its alternative. Neither can we set up industry overnight.
There are many such examples.

I agree with @mokoman. We can definitely ban all those waste stuff like toys etc which doesn’t make huge difference.
you should know as ezsasa sir mentioned before that we were doing it and we can do it again. again loss will be occured in start . also everything can replaced from one country to another , only will is required.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I am pretty sure that action will happen in summer. the questions how much big ? it can be as small as readjustment in south pangong . or can be a small skirmish . either way at best we will capture some heights in no mans territory. negativity is there because of past experience
Sirji , 62 me ek nehru naamak vyakti chess khel raha tha pahadon me aand humari forces ko last moment tak nai pata chala .Tha

Abhay Rajput 02

Absolutely not true. They can be replaced, yes, but setting up contracts with suppliers, and/or setting up domestic production facility takes time.

Few things that will be very hard to replace will be -
  • Electronics/Chipsets - No ecosystem in India, or in near future. Few countries can supply high-quality products in large numbers, including Vietnam and South Korea.
  • Nuclear machinery - Self-explanatory. Few countries make them and are liberal enough to sell them to us.
  • Iron & Steel items/alloys - High-grade alloys like duralumin (aerospace grade aluminium-alloy), no ecosystem in India.
I can go on and on...

And yes, now that we have realised China is a friend no more, we will move away from China. Within 1-2 year we will be able to de-couple our economy from China.

Doklam was resolved with China accepting our demands, and thereafter Xi flying to India to mend ties. Yep, we got fooled. But then again, anyone would be.

It actually happened within a week. And that is actually a very short time to mobilise a large number of troops.
1-

True, but also -
  • Pvt. industry will not spawn overnight. The industry is an ecosystem which feeds on one another, it takes time. At least a decade to grow and flourish.
  • Quality of products initially will not be up to the standard.
  • Some products which require high-technical challenges and crucial-patented technologies might never be developed. For example, microprocessors, high-grade metal alloys etc.

Yeah, and people will swallow such draconian rule? See the farmer's protest? CAA protest ?
1- electronics/chipsets are pretty much imported. and i am not saying build them indigenously . all i am saying import from different countries. china isnt the only country who built it.
2- nuclear machinery in this area we are pretty self sufficient .cost is an important factor here. ecosystem is here in india for it.
3- again we can import alloy from different countries instead of building them. we dont need to build everyhting in india, there are many other countries who will be happy to sell us.
4- we will see in 1-2 year how much we have decouple .
5- i have been hearing about 2 front war from a long time. also chinese built road in finger areas during kargil war. what conclusion did we reach back then?
6- no first incident happened during doklam 2017 there of stone pelting. they have been stopping our patrol in finger areas beyond finger 5/6 from some time not 1 week .
7- lastly yes they will - and it will effect only a small population not as much big as farmers. and there is nothing wrong about it. it will also show govt. will to fight.

another_armchair

Country flag
Democrats will embrace the communists and fill their pockets. Biden will disappoint in many areas
economy,social,taxes,foreign policy etc... not just the right wing base trump had.
He will raise corporate taxes and incur their wrath. He has a similar plan like Obama's when he rescued Fraud Street using taxpayer's money for QE which was basically nothing but Govt buying everything in sight, including soiled toilet paper.

The only problem is Biden wants to blow up nearly USD 2 trillion in handouts. Let's see where most of that money ends up. Hourly wages will barely see a blip, most of the money will be spent as dole for his 'impoverished' votebank.

shaileshmd

Country flag
I think the US will provide critical satellite imagery and other intelligence information to neutralize the PLA rocket, or any other attack.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
No, China hasn’t built a village on Indian soil within a year as alleged by Congress. The territory was ‘ceded’ to China in 1959

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
economy,taxes,foreign policy etc... not just the right wing base trump had.
Biden is a Chinese pet. He will now with China in loop do some anti China circus to give his supporters some points to survive on Twitter and then will go full Monty to make them regional monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles