India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Wait for MEA to come out with their own story. Don't be surprised if MEA & RM says no intrusion in AP. MSM not picking up this intrusion seriously explains this part of land is already handedover to CCP as a goodwill gesture without any fight.
sounds like an ignorant frustrated soul. Read history. Read more.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Wait for MEA to come out with their own story. Don't be surprised if MEA & RM says no intrusion in AP. MSM not picking up this intrusion seriously explains this part of land is already handedover to CCP as a goodwill gesture without any fight.
Do you even read mate or just get to posting like some frustrated person, read this

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
sounds like an ignorant frustrated soul. Read history. Read more.
Yes I'm frustrated but not as ignorant like you. Yes I agree particular land is not in our control but you can't deny the fact it is just few hundred meters away from IA post. And I'm wondering how GOI did not oppose when we believe it is our land occupied by PLA. Look at the below map showing construction timeline. 100 homes built so close to border is a clear salami slicing tactics. And annoying people living in denial and reasoning historical blunder by congress. Congress was a mess but we expect further salami slicing to be stopped. PLA followed same steps at Pangong Tso and managed to occupy the buffer land

Screenshot_20210118-160119_Twitter.jpg

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes I'm frustrated but not as ignorant like you. Yes I agree particular land is not in our control but you can't deny the fact it is just few hundred meters away from IA post. And I'm wondering how GOI did not oppose when we believe it is our land occupied by PLA. Look at the below map showing construction timeline. 100 homes built so close to border is a clear salami slicing tactics. And annoying people living in denial and reasoning historical blunder by congress. Congress was a mess but can't giving excuses history as a reason
Yes we learned from past that's the reason behind current standoff.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Yes I'm frustrated but not as ignorant like you. Yes I agree particular land is not in our control but you can't deny the fact it is just few hundred meters away from IA post. And I'm wondering how GOI did not oppose when we believe it is our land occupied by PLA. Look at the below map showing construction timeline. 100 homes built so close to border is a clear salami slicing tactics. And annoying people living in denial and reasoning historical blunder by congress. Congress was a mess but can't giving excuses history as a reason
You can blame the congress for our current position not the entirety of all the leaders but especially the ones responsible for '62 and the congress from 2004-14. Many of their decisions taken (and not taken) is the reason for our current state of affairs wrt to infrastructure along the border areas as well as our military in general while I also concede that congress's incompetence should not be an excuse for the current dispensation.

Akula

Country flag
Sad story but accept it. We vacated some posts in AP without firing a single bullet. One of the post is now in Chinese hands.

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You can blame the congress for our current position not the entirety of all the leaders but especially the ones responsible for '62 and the congress from 2004-14. Many of their decisions taken (and not taken) is the reason for our current state of affairs wrt to infrastructure along the border areas as well as our military in general while I also concede that congress's incompetence should not be an excuse for the current dispensation.
Will u also blame current govt for POK.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Yes I'm frustrated but not as ignorant like you. Yes I agree particular land is not in our control but you can't deny the fact it is just few hundred meters away from IA post. And I'm wondering how GOI did not oppose when we believe it is our land occupied by PLA. Look at the below map showing construction timeline. 100 homes built so close to border is a clear salami slicing tactics. And annoying people living in denial and reasoning historical blunder by congress. Congress was a mess but we expect further salami slicing to be stopped. PLA followed same steps at Pangong Tso and managed to occupy the buffer land

View attachment 74221
Jackarse Vent your frustration elsewhere.
There are many places in AP where Chinese post are inside India if compared with Survey of India maps. That’s the historical fact. It’s like saying India should destroy PLA post even beyond Finger 8 because that’s our area anyways.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Will u also blame current govt for POK.
We expect the status quo not to be changed unilaterally, west tried many attempt and failed but there was an attempt from eastern side and they managed to be partially successful, will you deny.

Deadtrap

Country flag
annoying people living in denial and reasoning historical blunder by congress. Congress was a mess but we expect further salami slicing to be stopped.
what’s there to salami slice when the area has always been with the Chinese Since 1962 war.

also don’t teach me history abt this place. I was the first in September to inform abt Chinese construction in Upper Subansiri district.

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We expect the status quo not to be changed unilaterally, west tried many attempt and failed but there was an attempt from eastern side and they managed to be partially successful, will you deny.
Under which govt rule? u can take revenge by not voting them to power forever.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Jackarse Vent your frustration elsewhere.
There are many places in AP where Chinese post are inside India if compared with Survey of India maps. That’s the historical fact. It’s like saying India should destroy PLA post even beyond Finger 8 because that’s our area anyways.
Ok Mr intellectual then why we stopped PLA infrastructure at Doklam though it was not in Indian land

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
because that was an actual salami slicing. PLA never had a post at Doklam plateau like it’s the case here. It was done to stop PLA from changing facts on ground. Stop comparing apples to oranges noob.
Still they tried to contruct on the land they control over. Their intentions are same all over LAC- - probe, intrude, build infrastructure and claim the land. In Doklam it was a infrastructure so close to stratgeic loaction so we opposed quickly but in this case we will wait for intrusion just like Pangong Tso

Deadtrap

Country flag
Lol that Randi tv article quotes BJP MLA

“Construction is still going on. China has entered more than 60-70 kms inside the upper Subansiri district if you follow the path along the river”

But along the river the next big Indian village is at Bidak and Galemo which is approx 15km from McMohan line. Matlab kuch bhi. 🤦🏻‍♂️

5470F707-D98F-4B0F-98E1-955F42635949.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles