India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Can anyone elaborate if this will really be pro Bharat / is this some sort of "DIKHAWA"
I hope the Biden administration follows the usual template with India:
Regularly comment about the need to protect minorities and avoid Majoritarianism. While, India retorts saying that it is extremely regrettable that US has such an opinion about the world's largest democracy, and that US has no "Hocus pocus locus standi" on the matter..
And both guys move on to continue their cooperation in defence and economic spheres.. The only big spoke in the wheel, is extreme democratic hatred of russia. A CAATSA waiver for India for S-400 is simply politically untenable when democrats control both the congress and presidency.. India can hope that the sanctions are not serious and do not impact service levels of existing american hardware.. The only good thing about sanctions would be that India would be forced to turn away from both American and Russian maal, and go full on atmanirbhar, with some French imports..

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
:( anyone has the other image ???

source guy deleted it.

i want to photoshop some anime mechas , spaceships and drones into it :troll:
Wow.. chinks dont seem to be so comfy after all.. I was expecting some massage parlours, jacuzzis, drone assisted master*ation.. and things like that.. It seems that they are holed up in a Tabela..:bplease:

Chimpoo

Country flag
Because most of their readers/viewers also celebrate all this :bplease:

I mean I could understand if a Paki celebrates his diaspora wala reaching some high post in America or EU because in the end most Pakis are loyal to their religion and associated causes only, everything else is an act.

NRIs in Gora countries are loyal like dogs to their host country even before acquiring formal citizenship, and will do whatever their bosses in the Gormints/Corporations of these countries tell them to even if it goes against the interests of the "Mother country" or "Old Country" whatever the term is.

The kids of these immigrants meanwhile view their home country and race in contempt, trying ever so much to fit in with the whites.

It doesn't have to be like this, the Turkis, Pakis, PRChinese all have weaponized their diaspora to serve national interests to various degrees, meanwhile from this country no such initiatives have been taken even though we have the largest diaspora on the planet next to the Chinese( all kinds ).
So people of Turkish, Pakistanis and Chinese descent, living in the West are to be praised for their loyalty to their mother countries - and corresponding disloyalty to their host countries?

And this loyalty to their mother country is generally lacking in immigrants of Indian descent living in the West?

In this important respect- the diaspora to serve national interests- Muslim Turks and Pakistanis or Communist Chinese have proved much more admirable and worthy of emulation than Hindus . So, Indians or people of Indian descent should strive to achieve this by diligently studying the cultures, societies and political systems of Muslims and Communists ?

Interesting. Not often you see regulars on this forum generously praising Muslims or Communists..

Last edited:

DownWithCCP

Country flag
NDTV received this news in E-Mail inbox and 8 months they will say Harvard sent NDTv fake news and there should be proper investigation.
They show "official" maps to say that China has set up villages inside the Indian territories, the same official maps even claim that Aksai China belongs to India and so does PoK so does that count as incursion too?
The more important question to ask was, under whose control was this area where this new "village" was setup, and to me it seems like the Chinese always had this area under them after '62, correct me if I am wrong.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
people of Turkish, Pakistanis and Chinese descent, living in the West are to be praised for their loyalty to their mother countries - and corresponding disloyalty to their host countries?
I don't want people of indian origin to betray the country in which they are living but to have a sweet spot for both their ethnicity and religion.
We can see throughout the history when people which were proud of the culture and ethnicity migrated they introduced their religion and cultural identity over the lands which they ruled.
For NRIs it's important to have self respect and don't have identity crisis but what we see in indian migrants is opposite.
What we need is a global dharmic organization which works to protect Hindu interest regardless of nationality.
Just the way how Christian's have evolved today African Korean indian Christian's much more religious than some western countries.
NRIs could have played a serious role in introducing Hindutva to west but for now they are on Blackfoot.

EarthCitizen

Country flag
It's just a matter of perception we never controlled that area.
really ?? is that so? It's 4km inside Arunachal Pradesh damnn man I just want to see a real map of Arunachal Pradesh where the actual boundary is under our control. because I don't want to get fed up again and again by seeing this type of news.

Thanks to Nehru for losing so much land in 1962

lat and long of that location - 28.60597915,93.40177979

Last edited:

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
really ?? is that so? It's 4km inside Arunachal Pradesh damnn man I just want to see a real map of Arunachal Pradesh where the actual boundary is under our control. because I don't want to get fed up again and again by seeing this type of news.

Thanks to Nehru for losing so much land in 1962

lat and long of that location - 28.60597915,93.40177979

Main problem in arunachal is that borders are open and effective surveillance cannot be done due to weather and thick forest. Only solution is either we construct army check post and replenish them using helicopter or create a continuos road passing through whole border.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Credible?
It was me who informed first in DFI

I have been pointing out since September.

But there is a history to it. We lost this place in 1962 war and Chinese had firm control over this place since 2000s. That is something NDTV won’t tell you.

Edit: Actually NDTV did mention but at the end of the article.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles