India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anandhu Krishna

Off topic but I remember someone on this thread asking me 'when did the americans threatened India for s400'. Is he still around!?

sorcerer

Country flag
Chinese Survey Ship Caught ‘Running Dark’ Give Clues to Underwater Drone Operations - USNI News

“Indonesia requires all ships transiting the world’s only archipelagic sea lanes to have functioning AIS and forbids them from carrying out oceanographic research,” according to Asia Times.
“The Maritime Security Agency said the Xiang Yang Hong 03 killed its transponder twice while passing through the Natuna islands at the southern end of the South China Sea and later in the Karimata Strait, northeast of the island of Belitung.”

Kalki2020

Country flag
This is what I was telling since last year may20, we are over assessing & trying to read too much into Chinese incursion at multiple points along LAC. We should simply care about our action & future approach vis a vis china. Gen has drawn right connections greater strategic ambitions of China & it's implications on South Asia...
Some random statement in parliament or infra work would not trigger such actions from your adversary...
Chinese are calibrating our moves as to what extent they can force India to bend if quad or indo-pacific doctrine set into motion which is why china flip-flopping w.r.t any resolution of current standoff & also to gauge the moods of other countries how committed they are for Indo-pacific stuff.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This is what I was telling since last year may20, we are over assessing & trying to read too much into Chinese incursion at multiple points along LAC. We should simply care about our action & future approach vis a vis china. Gen has drawn right connections greater strategic ambitions of China & it's implications on South Asia...
Some random statement in parliament or infra work would not trigger such actions from your adversary...
Chinese are calibrating our moves as to what extent they can force India to bend if quad or indo-pacific doctrine set into motion which is why china flip-flopping w.r.t any resolution of current standoff & also to gauge the moods of other countries how committed they are for Indo-pacific stuff.
and one confirmation that CCP has got now, is that no matter what happens India is in it alone.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
and one confirmation that CCP has got now, is that no matter what happens India is in it alone.
Confrontation and conventional war are not same. In war many countries jump in depends upon which side is winning and open a front.

Us will surely intertwine in day or two

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Looks like trump is out there to backfill the overtime he claimed in last 4 years...

MI - Xiomi
COMAC
CONOOC

and 7 more.. Modi be like.. i started primary and trump is doing Phd now...

Atta Husain is a great think tank. The way he analyses the strategic matters is great which is hardly done by anyone.

BabaKhalbali

Kumata

Country flag

Why is our cuck media celebrating this and calling them Indian-Americans? They are americans. India doesn't recognize dual nationality!
Typical inferiority complex commies / lefites need to ensure the slavery continues...

shade

Country flag

Why is our cuck media celebrating this and calling them Indian-Americans? They are americans. India doesn't recognize dual nationality!
Because most of their readers/viewers also celebrate all this :bplease:

I mean I could understand if a Paki celebrates his diaspora wala reaching some high post in America or EU because in the end most Pakis are loyal to their religion and associated causes only, everything else is an act.

NRIs in Gora countries are loyal like dogs to their host country even before acquiring formal citizenship, and will do whatever their bosses in the Gormints/Corporations of these countries tell them to even if it goes against the interests of the "Mother country" or "Old Country" whatever the term is.

The kids of these immigrants meanwhile view their home country and race in contempt, trying ever so much to fit in with the whites.

It doesn't have to be like this, the Turkis, Pakis, PRChinese all have weaponized their diaspora to serve national interests to various degrees, meanwhile from this country no such initiatives have been taken even though we have the largest diaspora on the planet next to the Chinese( all kinds ).

mokoman

Country flag

It means her ethnicity is indian , her parents/grandparents are from india.

Like american blacks are called african american , because thats where the group originated from.

Its bascially a global thing , not invented by media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles