India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Elected officials undermining the president's executive order....similar thing happened with TikTok, all that drama and amounted to nothing. That's why I don't even trust Trump, dude is all talk and hardly takes any action..
How can you undermine president orders

Varun2002

Country flag
There is a website called mojo story which carried an interview of Kishore Mahbubani by Barkha Dutt. Every one of the comments( in the comments section) attacks or criticises India, blames India for the border issue. Even denigrates Barkha Dutt, who is often criticised( rightly) by Indians for her pseudo secularism etc. Is it worth getting on this website and countering the Chinese and their Indian supporters? I'm very tempted.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
There is a website called mojo story which carried an interview of Kishore Mahbubani by Barkha Dutt. Every one of the comments( in the comments section) attacks or criticises India, blames India for the border issue. Even denigrates Barkha Dutt, who is often criticised( rightly) by Indians for her pseudo secularism etc. Is it worth getting on this website and countering the Chinese and their Indian supporters? I'm very tempted.
Don't waste your time arguing with these 2 cent CCP bot accounts with their usual rhetoric devoid of facts, and outright propaganda.

shade

Country flag
Don't bother, didn't even know such a shill site existed before you mentioned it here.
let the wumaos get their 50 cents or whatever

Varun2002

Country flag
I think you are right. Kishore Mabubani, though a Sinophile, is not anti-India, and does say India should not cede one inch of territory. But responding to the Chinese comments....there's something about wrestling with a pig....

vishnugupt

Country flag

Now its became clear how the Chinese came into Galwan because vigilant ITBP was sleeping as usual. The height of ignorance and lethargy even when a standoff is going on between India and China, where Locals had to confront the Chinese and also had to wake up ITBP from sleep. Now they have switched off their mobiles so News wouldn't come out and that's how ITBP fighting against India meanwhile the Chinese can come and go uninterrupted.

Similar things happen at the Bangladesh border where corrupt BSF personnel helps Bangladeshi illegal migrants to enter India in exchange for money. Ironically, These people demand the world's best weapon to fight our enemies.

SorryNotSorry

Country flag
asian jews out-jewing the real jews....hilarious. One of the most ironic thing i have found is that soros dipshit actually hates Israel despite being a jew, i mean he is against the establishment of the state itself.
There are plenty of leftist Jews like that, especially in the west. It’s a common phenomenon.

jadoogar

Country flag
Can someone explain?
Chinese get a lot of money from Wall Street by listing chinese companies in NY. Once on they keep getting more money. Accounting is fake.
Wall street is also making money on the deal.

Apparently US Congress has passed a law that foreign companies listing in NY must meet US accounting standards. Trump signed the bill. Story says that treasury is trying to limit the bill from applying to all chinese companies and only to apply to a few. Same old, same old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles