India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
Can understand ...
Iran’s Rouhani Has No Doubt Joe Biden Will ‘Bow’ to Tehran, Lift Sanctions :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See - https://www.breitbart.com/middle-ea...-joe-biden-will-bow-to-tehran-lift-sanctions/
Better US-Iran relations is a good thing for us.

We can start buying oil from them . Invest more into Chabahar port.

Pakistan will some point recognize Israel and start diplomatic relations with it.This wont sit well with Iran
which we can exploit.

Iran also wont sell itself to China and become a Chinese colony.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Okay so last time when I posted images from this area, I thought this development could be PLA's camp due to current stand off. But now that the development is complete, It seems Chinese have created another artificial village in Maja Sector, Upper Sabansiri District, Arunachal Pradesh to buttress their claim. It has similar resemblance to the artificial village inaugurated in Doklam.
Construction started in Feb 2020 and completed by Nov/ Dec 2020.

This village lies 2100 meters inside India from Google IB and 5000 meters inside from McMohan Line.
This area is one of the disputed sites in AP. Chinese have controlled this area for past many years.

Coordinates: 28°36'21.76"N 93°24'3.83"E

View attachment 70920
If I remember right areas in the upper Subhansiri were lost in 1962 war

Deadtrap

Country flag
If I remember right areas in the upper Subhansiri were lost in 1962 war
Yes but Salami slicing did take place after that. In 1962 we lost area till Longju and we had control of Maja. The current Indian Maja post that you see are new. The old Maja post is now with China.

HawkisRight

Country flag
Yes but Salami slicing did take place after that. In 1962 we lost area till Longju and we had control of Maja. The current Indian Maja post that you see are new. The old Maja post is now with China.
Sirji what are approximately we lost in subansiri to salami slicing? I read quint report but that no. Looked exaggerated to me..

sorcerer

Country flag
Military Literature Festival: Moving troops ahead in some sectors can fully neutralise China’s advantage
Stating that India’s pre-emptive moves in the Kailash Range in Ladakh has partially neutralised Chinese advantage in that sector, Lt Gen HS Panag, former GOC-in-C, Northern and Central Commands, stressed that India must not make any compromises because even a stalemate in this situation would be a defeat for China.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Sirji what are approximately we lost in subansiri to salami slicing? I read quint report but that no. Looked exaggerated to me..
Well I am not going to calculate whole area in terms of sq. km.
But if you check distance of last Chinese listening post from Google Earth IB then it's 4700 meters and from our version of IB (McMohan Line) its 7200 meters inside. Since its a single narrow valley and no body is sitting on the heights, I cannot calculate exact sq. km. of area lost.

HawkisRight

Country flag
But if you check distance of last Chinese listening post from Google Earth IB then it's 4700 meters and from our version of IB (McMohan Line) its 7200 meters inside. Since its a single narrow valley and no body is sitting on the heights, I cannot calculate exact sq. km. of area lost.
Man what a shitshow Even Google is salami slicing Indian territory :smash:

mokoman

Country flag
Man what a shitshow Even Google is salami slicing Indian territory :smash:
I know you are joking.

but on google earth a portion of Arunachal Pradesh border line with china has been turned into a "straight line"

The almost perfect straight line 20km long is probably a bug , but google has essentially give territory we have control of , to the chinese.

They literally sliced off a portion of AP and gave it to the Chinese.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
In that case why don't we try to take the heights, lack of infrastructure or no strategic advantage or lack of will?

shade

Country flag
I know you are joking.

but on google earth a portion of Arunachal Pradesh border line with china has been turned into a "straight line"

The almost perfect straight line 20km long is probably a bug , but google has essentially give territory we have control of , to the chinese.

Sarkar will send angry letters to Boogle, it will be news item for 1-2 days, meltdown here will stop for a while, line will be turned back to whatever shape it was.
No will to deal with Chingchongs aside from defensively, no will to apply a stick of week long ban to these US tech company websites for "disciplining" purposes.
No wonder everyone walks all over us now.

EarthCitizen

Country flag
No need to bang your head on this.

These territories are long gone and we wont be getting them back anytime soon.

It was already under chinese control now they are building something there what can we do?
So what is the actual map of Arunachal man? can't we find any map like Jammu and Kashmir in which it is truly shown as which area is Pakistan occupied and which area is ours? I just want to see real map of Arunachal Pradesh that show how much area is under of control

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I know you are joking.

Shrimaan , can you provide me with detailed.map of loc
Where Pakistani towns and indian ones are clearly marked .

mokoman

Country flag
Shrimaan , can you provide me with detailed.map of loc
Where Pakistani towns and indian ones are clearly marked .
Try this

it shows disputed borders as dashed white lines.

Once you really zoom in tho , the lines are not correct in some places ,
Also we have lit half of LOC so well , its also visible from space :truestory:

HawkisRight

Country flag
I know you are joking.

Yes i was joking But Joke is on Us :doh: ...I know Google gan*ugiri but if we ourselves are not interested in holding territory den whats d point blaming chimps of silicon valley..At d end of d day Whoever physically controls d territory controls d Rights boogle can draw whatever line they want But we should have physical control ln Line we claim ours... Atleast IA should have carried quid pro quo across McMahan line in places where we hv terrain advantage..U do Ghandhigiri U get ur Boundaries Shrinked Man d amount of Fcukery Congress has done to this country is plain depressing

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Iran also wont sell itself to China and become a Chinese colony.
Beijing is in the final stages of approving a $400 billion economic and security deal with Tehran. The agreement envisions closer cooperation on defense and intelligence sharing and is rumored to include discounts for Iranian oil too.

If finalized, the Hans would gain massive influence in this geopolitically critical region and simultaneously throw a lifeline to the embattled Mullah Regime which will forever be indebted to the Hans. They will then be forced to sell their family jewels to them in lieu of their EMIs.

Tridev123

Country flag
Beijing is in the final stages of approving a $400 billion economic and security deal with Tehran. The agreement envisions closer cooperation on defense and intelligence sharing and is rumored to include discounts for Iranian oil too.

If finalized, the Hans would gain massive influence in this geopolitically critical region and simultaneously throw a lifeline to the embattled Mullah Regime which will forever be indebted to the Hans. They will then be forced to sell their family jewels to them in lieu of their EMIs.
That is a lot of money even though it may be spread over the years. I doubt whether the US can even match it. Probably it may rival the Marshall Aid plan that the US extended to Europe after the Second World War.

The Chinese had foreign exchange reserves of over 2 trillion US dollars some time ago. All gained from unbridled exports to the EU and the US. The West allowed the Chinese to become a economic giant. They are now reaping the fruits of their largesse.

If China had befriended India by understanding our concerns and settled the border issue in a fair accommodative manner then we would not be ill disposed to their progress. An multi polar word is in India's interest. But the Chinese love to make enemies of everybody and act like a dictatorship.

Fast economic growth is the only medicine for India to counter the Chinese threat. An growing economy means more money for defence.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
DoT left red-faced after Huawei given clearance to conduct equipment trials: Report.

The error was no without consequences though as a top official is believed to have been transferred over the matter which left DoT red-faced.

So it was done by one corrupt babu. :creepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles