India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Remember we will be sanctioned as well. So what happens to all those C130s , C17s , chinooks , apaches, M777s , Tejas MK1A , AMCA etc etc....Congress has passed a mandatory sanctions bill
Why would we be sanctioned? Because we went ahead with the S-400 purchase? Nope! There's a huge difference between us and Turkey. We are not part of NATO. Turkey is. They are thus prohibited from buying weapons platforms from countries against whom NATO was formed. In this case Russia.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Why would we be sanctioned? Because we went ahead with the S-400 purchase? Nope! There's a huge difference between us and Turkey. We are not part of NATO. Turkey is. They are thus prohibited from buying weapons platforms from countries against whom NATO was formed. In this case Russia.
US wants India to be its partner in Indo-Pacific as it is the area where most of the trade and oil passes and we are a Powerful Democracy hence a responsible state unlike Authoritarian China. US wants India to be a democratic and responsible partner for securing trade and oil supply and we being a friendly democratic republic are a very responsible state and thats why I emphasised on these 3 words a lot. USA would want India to become unbeatable as they know India won’t be a threat to USA if it becomes a superpower in future as another Super Power in your team would make your Bloc unbeatable.

HawkisRight

Country flag
US wants India to be its partner in Indo-Pacific as it is the area where most of the trade and oil passes and we are a Powerful Democracy hence a responsible state unlike Authoritarian China. US wants India to be a democratic and responsible partner for securing trade and oil supply and we being a friendly democratic republic are a very responsible state and thats why I emphasised on these 3 words a lot. USA would want India to become unbeatable as they know India won’t be a threat to USA if it becomes a superpower in future as another Super Power in your team would make your Bloc unbeatable.
Lol Muricans don't give a shit about democracy... military dictatorship Pakistan was American ally, Dictatorship Saudi is American treaty ally, Muricans toppled democracy to install Dictatorship if it suited their geopolitical interest, Murican adventures in Latin America will need another thread for discussion...So don't Live in BS fantasy that Yanks are in partnership wid India because of Democracy..India was democracy in 1971 too if u have decent memory...West in general doesn't give a fcuk about democracy until their interest are not threatened..See how West feed communist authoritarian China all these years but now China is threatening their No.1 position so it becomes communism bad democracy good... India should always do what is in India's National interest and in doing so its good to be a democracy but also India should not hesitate to partner with dictatorship if our interests are aligned

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
You live in quite a fantasy land .
It's a dog world , sir .
Literally evey other country right from puny Nepal to mighty USA wants a piece of us .
Bastards have got no chill

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
You live in quite a fantasy land .
It's a dog world , sir .
Literally evey other country right from puny Nepal to mighty USA wants a piece of us .
Bastards have got no chill
I know that pretty well thats why there is a saying in India.
भय बिन होय न प्रीत।
There is no peace without fear.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Lol Muricans don't give a shit about democracy... military dictatorship Pakistan was American ally, Dictatorship Saudi is American treaty ally, Muricans toppled democracy to install Dictatorship if it suited their geopolitical interest, Murican adventures in Latin America will need another thread for discussion...So don't Live in BS fantasy that Yanks are in partnership wid India because of Democracy..India was democracy in 1971 too if u have decent memory...West in general doesn't give a fcuk about democracy until their interest are not threatened..See how West feed communist authoritarian China all these years but now China is threatening their No.1 position so it becomes communism bad democracy good... India should always do what is in India's National interest and in doing so its good to be a democracy but also India should not hesitate to partner with dictatorship if our interests are aligned
Don’t fault an average amreeki for all this. Being an anglosaxon mouth breather mutts, as opposed to being a descendant of living civilisation like Bharat,their society was expected to be barbarian and full of greedy peeth mein chura wala manwhores. The funniest thing about amreekans is this- being a history less bastard descendants of anglosaxons , the ingenious way they try to have a history is by claiming to be western “civilization”, i.e. descendants of Rome and Greece, even though neither had anything to do with anglosaxon barbarians as per real history .Faulting them for being barbaric uncultured bastards with highest rapes in the world is like faulting a cumskin orangutan for being an animal. Also, do remember that no body chastises a pig for eating shit and hence one should not castigate the amreekans for the ills afflicting their society. But on the other hand, Indians should think several times before they try to emulate the society of bastards and their glorious culture (or lack of it) with haste. Kek arabs can at least claim to have their own culture and religion while most amreekans worship a dead middle-eastern jew from Asia (not even Roman Gods) while at the same time trying to be a cheap knock off of the Roman empire and ancient Greece .After all a dog does not know that its wrong to bark at the sun nor does a pig know that eating shit is unhygienic. So living like animals like the amreekans do now is also not their fault, its just what a culture (epitomized by current hollywood) of drugs, single mothers, bastards, illegitimate claims of being descendants of a civilization or illegitimate claims of having a culture in the first place will look like. So us Bhartiyas should not be insensitive to them and mock them for what they are. It is just in their genes. But we can still debate on how to call amreeka- United State of barbaria or United States of Bastards?

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
US wants India to be its partner in Indo-Pacific
Only because of increasing interest convergence on bilateral, regional and global issues .Progressively, we are getting more defence equipment from amreeka. Most importantly we have a common adversary. This has nothing to do with any amreeki greatness , its just post corona chan era the equations are changing which will drag amreeka and Bharat towards each other .

shade

Country flag
Because of CAATSA.
Basically you buy any maal from Russia you are fucked.
I mean on paper atleast.

In reality Turrkans got sanctioned because of the unceasing g*ndmasti of their Sultan Erdogan.
And also the fact that Trump ko aag lagana hai as much as possible before the senile low energy budha Biden takes over.

Thanks to Chings we have some resistance to getting sanctioned, but then the Globalist/DeepState/THE JEWS do not always make "sense" with their actions.
We all know after Trump Modi, Erdogan, Netanyahu all are on the menu.

Knowitall

Do Chingpongs buy from Iran btw?
Atleast openly.
Lots of dostana going on betweet Cheeni-Farsi these days.
Not openly chinese have mastered the art of using shell companies dead people to run them or workers who don't exist.

They not only buy but also sell.

Even venezuela and Iran trade with each other secretly and are often caught.

But yes these sanctions have prevented major projects and investments from taking off though.

Chinese companies are quite immune to sanctions because too many billionaires and US companies have accounts and assets in China which are too costly to be lost.

To put this into perspective both biden and trump and their family members have bank accounts in China and pay tax to the Chinese govt.

shade

Country flag
Not openly chinese have mastered the art of using shell companies dead people to run them or workers who don't exist.

They not only buy but also sell.

Even venezuela and Iran trade with each other secretly and are often caught.

But yes these sanctions have prevented major projects and investments from taking off though.

Chinese companies are quite immune to sanctions because too many billionaires and US companies have accounts and assets in China which are too costly to be lost.

To put this into perspective both biden and trump and their family members have bank accounts in China and pay tax to the Chinese govt.
I wish we also reach such a level God willing.
A painful thorn into those pasty white cheeks, that the whitey cannot remove even if he wants to.
Here even the word “sanctions” causes spasmodic levels of dhoti shivering i guess.

Indrajit

Country flag
The issue is not a ban on a company in India. The issue is forbidding Huawei to participate in 5G rollout in India.

If this this done, on what basis will Huawei go to the Supreme Court. You appear to say they can - under what Indian law can they? I don’t see any and would be grateful if you point one out to me?
Huawei is presently operating in india and theoretically any forced ejection could be challenged in Indian courts. This wasnt connected with the 5G rollout.

I agree with your argument on their not being able to challenge being excluded, in Indian courts and I said they wouldn't have a case here since they cannot claim an automatic right to be in.

The WTO angle is pretty much a non starter in my opinion.

Knowitall

I wish we also reach such a level God willing.
A painful thorn into those pasty white cheeks, that the whitey cannot remove even if he wants to.
Here even the word “sanctions” causes spasmodic levels of dhoti shivering i guess.
I believe it has something to do with oil too.

Indian govt is deadly scared of oil sanctions as most of the oil and the related infrastructure is either controlled by the west or their cronies.

Such sanctions can lead to high prices at home and this could cause a lot of trouble which the govt would like to avoid.

We need something like china's green energy push to reduce our dependence on oil and be much more immune to Sanctions.

Also automobile manufactures need to be given a timeline to move to hybrid cars and then EV by the next two decades.

shade

Country flag
I believe it has something to do with oil too.

Indian govt is deadly scared of oil sanctions as most of the oil and the related infrastructure is either controlled by the west or their cronies.

Such sanctions can lead to high prices at home and this could cause a lot of trouble which the govt would like to avoid.

We need something like china's green energy push to reduce our dependence on oil and be much more immune to Sanctions.

Also automobile manufactures need to be given a timeline to move to hybrid cars and then EV by the next two decades.
Could be this.
Explains the rush for the oil storage facilities all these years.
Apparently in Manglore or around it there is this underground facility for oil storage, it basically looks like a cave system

Knowitall

Could be this.
Explains the rush for the oil storage facilities all these years.
Apparently in Manglore or around it there is this underground facility for oil storage, it basically looks like a cave system
Hmm I did read about this but as far as I am aware we haven't built any new storage reserves as of now.

Instead we planned to store our oil in US reserves and even asked saudi and UAE to store our oil in their reserves which I personally feel is a bad move.

I don't think we are building any more reserves rather we are just filling up the existing ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles