India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
We won't, the craziness during that time did a lot of damage to China.
Yeah like the steel plant in the back yard. For me Deng Xiaoping is the greatest leader. Saved China and again during the Southern tour to out manuver the party.

Krishnarjun

Country flag
LOL, If anyone's wild stories can be a reliable source, the world will be very different from the one we are living now.
I understand your frustration. It must be suffocating for you to see Indians post anything & everything they want, lead a life in an actual democracy & question their governement when it faulters & still be alive.

mokoman

Country flag
Check this out to see how the Chinese people's minds changed towards the west in the past couple of decades.

Dude please stop derailing this thread.

I am guessing you have weibo account and watch news and frequent Chinese defense forums.

If you find interesting rumours , info or news relevant to this thread , anything other than propaganda , do post here .

AGAIN ,please only post stuff relevant to thread .

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
why dont mods in this forum ever perma ban anyone,there is a guy lurking around this thread,you know who it is.prime example to demonstrate that you can do it.
If you refuse to listen to anyone who doesn't post to make you happy, you'll be out of touch with the reality, it won't be good for a country's future.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Then sod off, you are simply spamming the thread. Nobody here is going to buy you amazing china theory. Leave and don't spam.
China is China, I just talk about what the China I live in is like, I can't talk much about India for I've never been there and don't think I have much right and knowledge to talk about the country.

Krishnarjun

Country flag
Definition of freedom can vary from country to country, it's closely related to the culture one grow up in.

What Does Democracy Mean To The Chinese? [Street Interview] | ASIAN BOSS
There is a dedicated subforum for China under country watch. Post such stuff there. Keep this thread strictly for india-china LAC related posts.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
why dont mods in this forum ever perma ban anyone,there is a guy lurking around this thread,you know who it is.prime example to demonstrate that you can do it.
Mods can't permaban anyone. Rule no. 13, you shoundn't ask staff to ban anyone.
If you refuse to listen to anyone who doesn't post to make you happy, you'll be out of touch with the reality, it won't be good for a country's future.
If the staff and members of this forum weren't listening to you, you wouldn't have been able to come this long spamming this thread.

Learn the system of debate, the hierarchy of argument, what to talk and where to talk.
I have a long d!ck is never an argument against I got a bigger plot especially on a thread about cars.

You posting thread after thread on China's accomplishments to reflect positive vibes with reflect a good image of your nation,

and spamming military confrontation threads with "peace mongering" and unrelated doesn't serve the purpose of forum. This is a place for organised debates and analysis probably with a bit of off topic fun, chest thumping and trolling within limits. Strictly limiting to nationalist chest thumping makes it useless. We are not some sort of diplomats or YouTube style public reaction video makers to tell you what we think about China or learn what you think about India.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Here is a classic case of how CCP funded JNU ‘professors‘ are hard at work defending the shitty quality of Chinese medical examination. The pass rate of Chinese educated people in our foreign medical graduate examination is just 12% - demonstrating the absolutely garbage quality of Chinese medical education - a reason Ching chings go to the US to get a real education. Note how the article is twisting as if we deliberately made it hard. Note how It quotes ccp-bribed professors and others. If you are in Delhi, call or visit Baru and tell him to stop spouting garbage and ask him to relocate to CCP-Stan.same for that lady at institue for Chinese studies.
The real danger I see is how JNU, Institute for Chinese Studies in Delhi are just corrupt organizations trying to influence our thinking and ethos. These institutions need to be shuttered or reformed ASAP. JNU is a real danger. Petition the government to shut down these national security threats. CCP believes in thought manipulation hugely and such evil must be nipped in the bud immediately.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Exclusive: China Sets Up 3 Villages Near Arunachal, Relocates Villagers

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/exc...arunachal-pradesh-relocates-villagers-2334869

China Attempts to Reinforce Territorial Claims, Constructs 3 Villages Near Arunachal Pradesh: Report

1607300706190.png

Indrajit

Country flag
Here is a classic case of how CCP funded JNU ‘professors‘ are hard at work defending the shitty quality of Chinese medical examination. The pass rate of Chinese educated people in our foreign medical graduate examination is just 12% - demonstrating the absolutely garbage quality of Chinese medical education - a reason Ching chings go to the US to get a real education. Note how the article is twisting as if we deliberately made it hard. Note how It quotes ccp-bribed professors and others. If you are in Delhi, call or visit Baru and tell him to stop spouting garbage and ask him to relocate to CCP-Stan.same for that lady at institue for Chinese studies.
The real danger I see is how JNU, Institute for Chinese Studies in Delhi are just corrupt organizations trying to influence our thinking and ethos. These institutions need to be shuttered or reformed ASAP. JNU is a real danger. Petition the government to shut down these national security threats. CCP believes in thought manipulation hugely and such evil must be nipped in the bud immediately.

Can’t pass an exam, so blame the exam. People who get their foreign medical degrees from countries of the former Soviet Union and China knew what they were getting into. No point complaining now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles