India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The bold. And inform them their weaknesses?
if that was so, the entire M.O. of desi commies would have collapsed years ago. their whole game is keep finding loopholes in their adversaries and keep churning out literature.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Now that you are here... Has our position on borders (both) weakened after Biden win?
Why should it? Unless we are willing to roll over and assume that we can avoid a military conflict - direct or indirect.

Whether we like it or not, we have to now contend with PRC moving into PoJ&K. And need the realism that we will have greater challenges in terms of being able to secure our territories without going into confrontation with PRC over it.

If I may draw an attention to an older post, it has relevance:

mokoman

Country flag
They will come till the junction of Torsa River and the river coming from Doklam Plateau (27.2312, 89.0172). From the river junction they might plan to reach Jhemperi Ridge Line bypassing Merug La and Sinche La Pass from where they tried in 2017. That's the ultimate plan.

View attachment 68493
There are trails going from India along the Jhemperi ridge towards a small camp with a helipad.

I am guessing thats our camp.

After all the circus at Doklam i doubt we will allow them to build up to the ridge.

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why should it? Unless we are willing to roll over and assume that we can avoid a military conflict - direct or indirect.

Whether we like it or not, we have to now contend with PRC moving into PoJ&K. And need the realism that we will have greater challenges in terms of being able to secure our territories without going into confrontation with PRC over it.

In short china will come running to save Pakistan ass every time.

Deadtrap

Country flag
There are trails going from India along the Jhemperi ridge towards a small camp with a helipad.

I am guessing thats our camp.

After all the circus at Doklam i doubt we will allow them to build up to the ridge.
Haven't seen that. Could you give exact co-ordinate?

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Better for India to take counter actions before Chinese finish building their villages, bases, bridges, roads, etc. Otherwise Chinese will take over more and more Bhutanese territory.
We should not forget that internal dynamics of chinese fucks are very screwed. This year, there was no GDP prediction by Li Keqiang (the Chinese Premier), an odd step for a itsplanning setup that is always obsessed with controls. Also, despite claims in recent time and some movement due to export of spurious COVID-19 assistance and purchases, most ports of China have seen no movement for months. That aspect is easy to contextualize - there is no demand in the world for its products thanks to the chinese virus lockdowns. However, a world with no demands is a very big problem for China - it cannot sell its manufactured goods to its own people. Also Tsai Ing-wen (the incumbent Taiwanese President) won in Taiwan despite the billions of rmbs pumped in to influence the media, leading to much embarrassment for fat fuck jinping.

Imo 30% global decoupling from China in five years is realistic. India must derive its benefit. It will not happen unless a special drive is undertaken at state and national levels. This is the “1991 moment” for India again with a difference. Every business set up here is that much less for China. We have the knowhow to rope in businesses exiting China. After all, software and automotive majors have huge Indian hubs here for global markets. We need to leverage our own models and make a concerted effort. Go in for the big ones. Aim high.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
We should not forget that internal dynamics of chinese fucks are very screwed. This year, there was no GDP prediction by Li Keqiang (the Chinese Premier), an odd step for a itsplanning setup that is always obsessed with controls. Also, despite claims in recent time and some movement due to export of spurious COVID-19 assistance and purchases, most ports of China have seen no movement for months. That aspect is easy to contextualize - there is no demand in the world for its products thanks to the chinese virus lockdowns. However, a world with no demands is a very big problem for China - it cannot sell its manufactured goods to its own people. Also Tsai Ing-wen (the incumbent Taiwanese President) won in Taiwan despite the billions of rmbs pumped in to influence the media, leading to much embarrassment for fat fuck jinping.

Imo 30% global decoupling from China in five years is realistic. India must derive its benefit. It will not happen unless a special drive is undertaken at state and national levels. This is the “1991 moment” for India again with a difference. Every business set up here is that much less for China. We have the knowhow to rope in businesses exiting China. After all, software and automotive majors have huge Indian hubs here for global markets. We need to leverage our own models and make a concerted effort. Go in for the big ones. Aim high.
Shrimaan , babu sahib of finance ministry thinks otherwise , actually he thinks nothing in this regard .
As he is babu saheb , he thinks what he thinks and I am sure he thinks none of the above .

indiatester

Country flag

Thanks!
How do you see the options as to which provides better "return on investment"
1) Active confrontation overt or covert
2) Passive aggressive (economic, diplomatic, forces posturing etc)

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Shrimaan , babu sahib of finance ministry thinks otherwise , actually he thinks nothing in this regard .
As he is babu saheb , he thinks what he thinks and I am sure he thinks none of the above .
Ministers opinions are irrelavant and do not change shit. Dont worry , Galwan action has taught him a lesson. The Chinese can be beaten if we stand together and believe in ourselves not as Biharis, Punjabis, Sikhs or Thambis but as Indians. Let us do that. United as Indians.Chinese history indicates cycles of rise and decline over the past century and a half. An aging China has peaked. It is now set to decline, hastened by its own damn virus. What we know is that If the Chinese economy shrinks by an X percent, its focus will remain internal. While it is difficult to predict that X, But surely India can contribute to it individually or as part of a group.

mokoman

Country flag
Isn't that Bhutanese Army post?
😁 you are right , i forgot that bhutanese army existed.

It was also constructed back in 2015 , 2 years before doklam , i am guessing who ever was

stationed there was watching tv when China intruded into doklam.

Also cant see any obsevation post or anything apart from that site , along the ridge.

Deadtrap

Country flag
😁 you are right , i forgot that bhutanese army existed.

It was also constructed back in 2015 , 2 years before doklam , i am guessing who ever was

stationed there was watching tv when China intruded into doklam.

Also cant see any obsevation post or anything apart from that site , along the ridge.
But I recently read that Bhutanese Army go for occasional patrolling to the ridge. So the Plateau is secured as of now. Also we have a post at the left end of Ridge (Chinese version of Tri junction) which overlooks whole ridge line. 👍🏻

Cactus09

Country flag

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Ministers opinions are irrelavant and do not change shit. Dont worry , Galwan action has taught him a lesson. The Chinese can be beaten if we stand together and believe in ourselves not as Biharis, Punjabis, Sikhs or Thambis but as Indians. Let us do that. United as Indians.Chinese history indicates cycles of rise and decline over the past century and a half. An aging China has peaked. It is now set to decline, hastened by its own damn virus. What we know is that If the Chinese economy shrinks by an X percent, its focus will remain internal. While it is difficult to predict that X, But surely India can contribute to it individually or as part of a group.
Yes minister , 1980s bbc

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
IMHO we do have camps inside blue circle , lower red bordered shape is ours, the other red inside blue and all other red is chinese camps.

You are right , i cant see any foot trails for our camp either , could be because we move along the ridge line.

That nathan osint guy on twitter posted hires sat images of that area , he said its chinese camp , but looked clearly indian to me.

i think @detresfa_ also marked it as indian.

:( big shame that we couldnt get control of helmet top , like you said i think it was because of casualty.
the chances of ours and Chong’s camps being so close on the ridge line seems a bit far fetched. I think both those camps are our. Those red circles are directly marked by noticing dwellings by LandSat cameras. I did not mark those. If chings control those camps in the blue circle, then we have zero cards to play. Would IA allow this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles