Not open for further replies.

Illusive

Country flag
huh? confused af now
Nagaland: Army chief Gen Naravane assures support for Naga peace talk

another_armchair

Country flag

How many piss accords will these chaps sign and renege? Seedha seedha bolo, US deep state aur China se order mil raha hai.

HawkisRight

Country flag

We know Who's giving orders

shade

Country flag

One old bag leader of one of the many NSCN offshoots wants to transition into politics from Christian oogah boogah jihad of his group, but he's acting too big for his boots now, I wonder why?

1606403141626.png

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

another_armchair

Country flag
One old bag leader of one of the many NSCN offshoots wants to transition into politics from Christian oogah boogah jihad of his group, but he's acting too big for his boots now, I wonder why?

View attachment 67879
Ooga Wooga's are double dholkis playing to both sides of the evil drum but as there are a lot of servicemen too, Govt. has no choice but to simply play ball.

shade

Country flag
US deep state :scared2: Dude dats very tall claim U know what ur talking right?
They were the ones behind the Christian protestant pastor backed tribal secessionist militant groups in the NE since the 50's onwards.
It is no surprise that all these Protestant religions that the NE oogah boogah savages follow are all based in US/UK

another_armchair

Country flag
They were the ones behind the Christian protestant pastor backed tribal secessionist militant groups in the NE since the 50's onwards.
It is no surprise that all these Protestant religions that the NE oogah boogah savages follow are all based in US/UK
All of them actually.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
I took the snippets from the local newspaper lightly yesterday.
Haan Bhai the operation could well mean anti-insurgency ops what makes you think that it was the PLA, after all @another_armchair has not said that the IA has come in contact with the PLA, he claimed that the PLA is acting via insurgent groups and also claimed that PLA has its members inside it( or at least that is what I could make of it )

HawkisRight

Country flag
There is Huge Difference Between past and present...Do u know India trained Palestinian militants in d past? Things Change

Illusive

Country flag
Haan Bhai the operation could well mean anti-insurgency ops what makes you think that it was the PLA, after all @another_armchair has not said that the IA has come in contact with the PLA, he claimed that the PLA is acting via insurgent groups and also claimed that PLA has its members inside it( or at least that is what I could make of it )
Which is a bad thing, if the claim is true. They want war and activating insugents is just the 1st phase. That is the writing in the wall.

shade

Country flag
Mate i don't know at this point But If it is true It will have some serious implications on Indo Us strategic relationships
Being allied with US or USSR would always mean having CIA/KGB trying to destabilize and weaken their """allies"""" to make said allies more dependent on them.
You know like a vassal state.

US has been doing this and continues to do this( low energy spying and surveillance ) to even it's fellow Wh*te countries, Japan, Korea and their tons of Latin american puppet states( the full buffet, including militant groups )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles