India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadtrap

Country flag
New Chinese Ammunition Bunkers Seen 7 Km From 2017 Doklam Face-Off Site
Yawn. All on their side. Our forces will bring in countermeasures as required to the new developments by the Chinese.

Vishnu is creating buzz out of nothing. Typical of NDTV game play.

Also PLA storing ammunition so close to the IB with India. Sounds fun. 💥💥

Last edited:

12arya

Country flag
EurasiaTimes and Asia Times are chong shill websites known to publish anti India articles

Good 12arya posted the whole article, no need to give them clicks.

Also lol that article they quote Panag and anonymoose “sources” to back their claim
And Panag earlier was known as an upright guy! I wonder what kind of crap went on when these pepl headed the army.

thanks for the tip bro. i actually didn't know which site it was; it was shared on twitter and the headline alarmed me, hence i posted. also, while posting from print and all, i usually copy paste the entire thing; don't want others to click on it. plz do the same with twitter pf possible; take screen shot of the news; don't give them more eye balls by just posting the links.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Yawn. All on their side. Our forces will bring in countermeasures as required to the new developments by the Chinese.

Vishnu is creating buzz out of nothing. Typical of NDTV game play.

Also PLA storing ammunition so close to the IB with India. Sounds fun. 💥💥
That's nothing! Armchair generals and keyboard warriors and needless to say channels like NDTV went berserk thinking it's the end of the world when the Chinese PLAAF base at Hotan was being renovated a few months ago!! For God's sake that frikin airfield is almost 400 km away and poses a negligible threat to Indian assets in the region. I don't know why we go into a tizzy whenever a chink even farts across the LAC! I guess it's all for media sensationalism to garner TRPs.

Knowitall

Antony Blinken, Biden's choice for a SecState, is a total China-appeaser/apologist stuck in the Clinton-era. Kissinger type. Here's also a former diplomat, so he will be a ruthless status-quoist. We're screwed.
We were screwed the moment we sat for talks with china and thats a hard fact.

Had we taken action we would have seen trump support us hopefully bump his chances for election too.

Now everything is in the drain.

Deadtrap

Country flag
That's nothing! Armchair generals and keyboard warriors and needless to say channels like NDTV went berserk thinking it's the end of the world when the Chinese PLAAF base at Hotan was being renovated a few months ago!! For God's sake that frikin airfield is almost 400 km away and poses a negligible threat to Indian assets in the region. I don't know why we go into a tizzy whenever a chink even farts across the LAC! I guess it's all for media sensationalism to garner TRPs.
On point! Typical 10 feet Chinese syndrome.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
‘Arunachal shares border with Tibet not China’: CM Pema Khandu calls out China’s illegal occupation of Tibet

"The direct border is with Tibet. Nobody can erase history. The world knows that China annexed Tibet", said Arunachal Pradesh CM.

1606142451796.png

Once again disregarding China’s long standing claim of Arunachal being a part of China’s southern Tibet region, Arunachal Pradesh CM Pema Khandu categorically asserted that his state shares a border with Tibet, not China. In a recent interview to The Hindu, the BJP leader said, “It is a fact that Arunachal does not share a direct border with China. The direct border is with Tibet. Nobody can erase history. The world knows that China annexed Tibet”.

Can the MEA echo this fact? Nope! Because of the niceties of Nehruvian diplomacy that we're saddled with for the past over 70 years. The Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai syndrome is still alive and kicking!

shade

Country flag
‘Arunachal shares border with Tibet not China’: CM Pema Khandu calls out China’s illegal occupation of Tibet

"The direct border is with Tibet. Nobody can erase history. The world knows that China annexed Tibet", said Arunachal Pradesh CM.

View attachment 67521

Once again disregarding China’s long standing claim of Arunachal being a part of China’s southern Tibet region, Arunachal Pradesh CM Pema Khandu categorically asserted that his state shares a border with Tibet, not China. In a recent interview to The Hindu, the BJP leader said, “It is a fact that Arunachal does not share a direct border with China. The direct border is with Tibet. Nobody can erase history. The world knows that China annexed Tibet”.

Can the MEA echo this fact? Nope! Because of the niceties of Nehruvian diplomacy that we're saddled with for the past over 70 years. The Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai syndrome is still alive and kicking!
Be thankful the AP CM hasn't been pressured to roll back his statement yet.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Be thankful the AP CM hasn't been pressured to roll back his statement yet.
I don't think that's gonna happen. This is not the first time he has referred to the LAC as the India-Tibet border. After the Galwan incident, he had made a similar statement raising questions about China’s illegal occupation of Tibet. And no one raised a finger!

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Actually they are doing their part speedin up the infra requirements giving govt clearances.
Such stances and statements on the record are very must.
Exactly. They're doing whatever is possible given the circumstances. People expect them to wage war with China within an hour. Totally unrealistic. This government has built more border infra than 60 years prior to that, and it's all but reduced China to a teenage girl suffering from pms when responding to India's actions. That should be good enough for anybody. But, no, we need to crib like broken records cuz we're Sun Tzu himself by own estimation.

FalconZero

Country flag

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
After Blinken, another chicom-chaatu gets a key post in Washington - Jake Sullivan for NSA. This is the most pro-CCP combination of SecState and NSA since the Nixon era. And it's becoming all too obvious.

SecDef is expected to be an equally big chicuck. With this election, China has displaced the US to become a superpower without firing a single bullet.

You could say the bullets are small enough to be visible through an electron microscope.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Random idea I came across on twitter (which I liked): Buying another S400 system for Andaman Nicobar Islands.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Random idea I came across on twitter (which I liked): Buying another S400 system for Andaman Nicobar Islands.
LOL, after the US election, GoI must impose a 2% "National Defence Cess" on all goods and services transacted in India (just like the Swacch Bharat Cess), and dot every district headquarters bordering Pak and China with an S-400 deployment.

We are positively entering a time in our lives where Chi-Pak can wage a 2-front war, and the US won't do jack shit.

Knowitall

After Blinken, another chicom-chaatu gets a key post in Washington - Jake Sullivan for NSA. This is the most pro-CCP combination of SecState and NSA since the Nixon era. And it's becoming all too obvious.

SecDef is expected to be an equally big chicuck. With this election, China has displaced the US to become a superpower without firing a single bullet.

You could say the bullets are small enough to be visible through an electron microscope.
Sir are there any like incidents where they have shown their support for china previously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles