India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthCitizen

Country flag
Literally as a common citizen, People like me getting confused that whaT THE hell is going on LAC and Macmahon line.

Some like Sorav Jha says PLA entered in our area, then suddenly a govt official decline
Some say PLA intruded inside Bhutan then suddenly Bhutan declines
I don't know whom to believe.Sometime i think the Modi govt has handled Pakistan very well but in case of china they are doing same mistake like what Nehru had done in past

mokoman

Country flag
Literally as a common citizen, People like me getting confused that whaT THE hell is going on LAC and Macmahon line.

Some like Sorav Jha says PLA entered in our area, then suddenly a govt official decline
I don't know whom to believe.Sometime i think the Modi govt has handled Pakistan very well but in case of china they are doing same mistake like what Nehru had done in past
There are many things going on behind the scenes.

The Chinese DID build a settlement on what is Bhutanese land . But they firmly deny it.

I am guess there are border talks going on which we don't know about and Bhutan gave away the land.

Same for this intrusion.

Both China and India wants to handle things silently.Talks will go on , everything will be denied.

shade

Country flag
Schadenfreude. The Ahmaddiyas in India still hate us kafirs to the core.
There are many things going on behind the scenes.

The Chinese DID build a settlement on what is Bhutanese land . But they firmly deny it.

I am guess there are border talks going on which we don't know about and Bhutan gave away the land.

Same for this intrusion.

Both China and India wants to handle things silently.Talks will go on , everything will be denied.
Bhutan cannot do anything on it's own to retake the land, it is too tiny.
And their Godfather isn't willing too because fear of escalation, defeat at war, economy, babus being fucking snakes and lying to you etc.

mokoman

Country flag
Bhutan cannot do anything on it's own to retake the land, it is too tiny.
And their Godfather isn't willing too because fear of escalation, defeat at war, economy, babus being fucking snakes and lying to you etc.
:hmm: If the land was taken by force , they would have build barracks, stationed soldiers.Like they did in Galwan.

They wouldnt build a settlement there and they certainly wouldnt take their sweet time with it.

This is Bhutan moving away from Indian influence.

In another decade there is be a Chinese embassy in Bhutan.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I saw a recent interview with a China expert who talked about these things. What he said is that Chinese government is willing to sacrifice its soldiers in very large numbers to gain its objectives. So even if their training is crap and their technology outdated, their government doesn't have to worry about political consequences if several thousand PLA soldiers "go missing." Meanwhile we have Kangress breathing down the neck of Modi and BJP over 20 casualties. Would the people of India put up with thousands of casualties?
We have seen many casulities .
Subconscious memory is thing , question is will Chinese be able to cope up with their baby emperor being slaughtered

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
View attachment 64280

Since they base all their claims on the Qing empire's territories, what you described is exactly their end goal
At this point even after achieving this they wouldn't stop they will keep grabbing more and more i wouldn't be surprised if china say whole indian sub continent and Russia was under Qing dynasty according to some allegedly ancient documents.
All this Han Chinese small d*** ego might end up like this. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right now they are worried how to get rid of this escalation with some izzat since India is not in a mood to release their neck from it's Iron grip.

These Han Chinese made themselves a BIG laughing stock in front of the world specially after losing ~50 soldiers.

China map 3.jpg

China map 2.jpg
China map.jpg
COVID China.jpg
India China no border 1949.jpg

rone

Country flag
this is may be attempted attack over or trail run of scada or PLC controlled critical infrastructure systems, this is not ddos attack, ddos only work to disrupt the server to server connection or server to client, not the PLC control take over, this may be a stuxnet type attack but less sophisticated, but in indeed it shows need of central cyber command and defense unit

Suhaldev

Country flag

Welcome to battle of narratives. This is new age warfare in the age of information overload.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Unless India press it's foot on ground for a long term approach to break down Chinese empire this will continue.

But more issues that needs to be sorted out are internal . After the app ban nothing concrete happened we don't seem to have any interest in bringing China down not even in our own domestic market.

garg_bharat

Country flag
I am not sure what is happening but India needs to recruit at least a million soldiers at short notice.

The demands of both internal and external security are going to be very heavy.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am not sure what is happening but India needs to recruit at least a million soldiers at short notice.

The demands of both internal and external security are going to be very heavy.
But how we gonna pay them without further fucking up the CAPEX budget which is already fucked??

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
You meant democray with a proper framework to keep the enemies out.
The proper framework you will need to combat the modern threats of radical islam and china type governments will end up being something the NGOs,liberals, brainless people will scream as fascists.it will also negate the narrative and holy teachings of so called liberals as it will show how impotent they are against real threats instead of being only sustained by good times and circumstances created by others.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
India needs to ring-fence critical utilities from cyber attacks. Hope this is a wake-up call.
This is a golden opportunity for the Modi government. If Modi can fix the blame on China for the outage, he will have both the evidence and justification to ban import of a variety of products from China without worrying about chicom randi-rona at the WTO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles