India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconZero

Country flag
Did the Doklam standoff yield any result then? Chinese are expanding everywhere
Check the sat maps, they were there long ago, idea was to deter them from further extending the roads and border in south-(south west) region, which we did that.
I just realised it was the old video which i think ezsasa shared few months back, it adds nothing new which hasn't been said, one user on this very forum did better analysis than this dude.

Last edited:

Cheran

Country flag
1605760630252.png

1605760751270.png

GOI can have all the Chai & biscuit but nothing will happen.

johnq

The Indian negotiators that force Indian army to follow disengagement protocol (thus weakening their position while Chinese break all agreements and prepare for war) should be air-dropped on the front lines when China attacks.

Cheran

Country flag
The Indian negotiators that force Indian army to follow disengagement protocol (thus weakening their position while Chinese break all agreements and prepare for war) should be air-dropped on the front lines when China attacks.
Political leadership with strong inputs from Intel/IA should make a decision not some two bit babooze association.

Is the entrenched coercive power of the babooze so strong that they can influence an hugely popular "strong" mandated government?

johnq

Political leadership with strong inputs from Intel/IA should make a decision not some two bit babooze association.

Is the entrenched coercive power of the babooze so strong that they can influence an hugely popular "strong" mandated government?
Over seven decades of independence and they are still using the outdated British system with all its bureaucratic hurdles; the same inefficient system that brought down the British empire. This is why it takes months for any decision to be made about what to do about the Chinese who keep taking over Indian territory. The entire system needs an overhaul.

Knowitall

Oh they are very much a retreating power their navy is in tatters they don't have enough sailors they don't have enough tanks they dont have enough of anything.

Their troops are just around 80 thousand their aircraft carrier doesn't have enough jets.

They cannot fight a conflict alone anymore and their resources are spent.

This budget increase is a sort of sham almost half will spent on cyber security while the other half of on existing projects nothing new just previous pending purchases.

All they like to do is delude themselves hopefully the cyber program helps them fool their populace with Britannia rules the waves we are the second most powerful nation bullshit.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I hope we will also do this.
Lauda disengagement.

lathon ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante.

the best way to face a bully is to stand up to his bullying. once you stand up, he will leave you alone. this was thought to me in 3rd standard. I do not know when our babus will learn and understand this simple concept.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Oh they are very much a retreating power their navy is in tatters they don't have enough sailors they don't have enough tanks they dont have enough of anything.

Their troops are just around 80 thousand their aircraft carrier doesn't have enough jets.

They cannot fight a conflict alone anymore and their resources are spent.

This budget increase is a sort of sham almost half will spent on cyber security while the other half of on existing projects nothing new just previous pending purchases.

All they like to do is delude themselves hopefully the cyber program helps them fool their populace with Britannia rules the waves we are the second most powerful nation bullshit.
And is the increase in yearly budget.. or is it to be spent over many years..

FalconZero

Country flag
Legitimate Chinese territory :clap2: :rofl: Wow indian liberals are way eager recognising chinese legitimacy but Chongs don't give a fcuk about indian concerns
He is talking about the village which that chinki claimed was present in Doklam, doesn't seem to be the case and that part he is referring to is Yadong county which is part of China occupied tibet but since not even our government says that so what he can do here, i don't like rNDTV therefore I checked it myself and here's a small infographics I made which I guess should give a bit of more idea :
yadong-province.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles