India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZTEC

Country flag
Country flag
+1
Russia sells degraded weapons for ALL export customers i.e. the seekers of all AAMs exported by Russia are degraded compared to what is used by the Russian Air Force. So the R-77 used by the Russian air force is superior to the R-77 export version (called the RVV-AE). So what Russia supplies to China is degraded. But what Russia supplies to India is ALSO degraded. And it is the exact same product that is sold both to China and India.

The big question is what extent will the S-400 system on which India is spending $5 billion plus be degraded. And because of which India cannot buy US 5th generation aircraft like the F-35.
This is 100% going to be degraded . Russians have a long history of selling degraded items to India.
e.g. Many KLUB missiles for KILO subs were flops so that deal turned out to be a dud.
Brahmos was suppose to be redisgned for sub launches never materialized and K-4 AND
Nirbhay were the alternatives.

In many ways Russia has indirectly helped India's missile program.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
misunderstood it as the missile range, this will be a gamechanger against china and pakis.
the below co-ordinates is for INS SULUR AFS
11°00′49″N 077°0109′35″E

in my calculation, I have entered only half, 2000KM in the radius, considering the mkis needs to return to base.

if a mki's takes off from sulur with brahmos, then it can sink and destroy any ship in Indian ocean, bay-of-bengal and Arabian sea. no cheeni or porki ships shall be spared.

1604070394311.png

in the next calcuation
34.137216°N 77.546614°E
if the mki takes off from LEH AFS then you can see that for 2000KM, no target is far away. it can strike deep, really really deep.

1604070681568.png

DownWithCCP

Country flag
People should learn to use what rests inside their cranium, article by vijaita singh the bitch goes on to claim that indian soldier are living in bad conditions in shitty tents all based on the words of some "ex-BJP" member. I mean this is outright Global times level diarrhea ,mods please take note and delete the post.
Remember those "citizens"(pssstt... congress workers) from ladakh that played the same tune a few months ago?
It's a shame that we even entertain propaganda and let people like this go scot free.
@tarunraju @ezsasa
Lmao like I said fake news(as was confirmed by various sources)

Country flag
the below co-ordinates is for INS SULUR AFS
11°00′49″N 077°0109′35″E

in my calculation, I have entered only half, 2000KM in the radius, considering the mkis needs to return to base.

if a mki's takes off from sulur with brahmos, then it can sink and destroy any ship in Indian ocean, bay-of-bengal and Arabian sea. no cheeni or porki ships shall be spared.

View attachment 64804

in the next calcuation
34.137216°N 77.546614°E
if the mki takes off from LEH AFS then you can see that for 2000KM, no target is far away. it can strike deep, really really deep.

View attachment 64806
with a mid air refueller this can be extended further.

sorcerer

Country flag
Hello China..breathe in....breathe out...breathe in....breathe out...

First phase of Malabar exercise to take place from Nov 3-6 in Bay of Bengal
New Delhi, Oct 30 (PTI) In the midst of its bitter border standoff with China in eastern Ladakh, India will hold the first phase of the Malabar naval exercise with navies of the US, Japan and Australia from November 3 to 6 in the Bay of Bengal off Visakhapatnam coast, officials said on Friday.

sorcerer

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars For the First times Chinese Smartphone sales have fallen 13% y-o-y in Q3 . That's Some Recovering Economy.
remember what the chinese cent forum members were asking us?
Does India has any other option other than chinese mobiles.?
oh well!!
another few more months and the basics will be settled too.

Xina's basic calculus seems to be very wrong

LDev

Country flag
This is 100% going to be degraded . Russians have a long history of selling degraded items to India.
e.g. Many KLUB missiles for KILO subs were flops so that deal turned out to be a dud.
Brahmos was suppose to be redisgned for sub launches never materialized and K-4 AND
Nirbhay were the alternatives.

In many ways Russia has indirectly helped India's missile program.
You are correct. I have attached a July 2019 article about Russian deliveries of the 2nd S-400 system to China which specifically states that the EXPORT version of the 40N6E, the longest range missile with a 400 km range is part of the shipment. I wonder if the radar is also degraded? Probably yes.

Russia Kicks off Delivery of China’s Second S-400 Air Defense Regiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles