India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
due to ill-advised and miscalculated aggression, china have successfully managed to push INDIA away from Russian influence and completely into American/west camp.
I have a feeling that both China and Russia overestimated their own influence over the Modi Government... Also, that Putin quip about Ruso-China alliance a coiple of days ago ( a sort of a blackmail really) did nothing to tamp down the heavy anti-China tones by both India and America over the past couple of days.. China was never so openly castigated in earlier 2+2 meetings..
I think both Putin and Xi Jinping would be cursing themselves..

shade

Country flag
I have a feeling that both China and Russia overestimated their own influence over the Modi Government... Also, that Putin quip about Ruso-China alliance a coiple of days ago ( a sort of a blackmail really) did nothing to tamp down the heavy anti-China tones by both India and America over the past couple of days.. China was never so openly castigated in earlier 2+2 meetings..
I think both Putin and Xi Jinping would be cursing themselves..
They need to accelerate the production/inductment of non Russian platforms and indigenous platforms in all three forces.
Surprise g*ndmasti by Russians at the behest of their Chinese masters in terms of stopping/delaying equipment supply will fuck us in a war

Dessert Storm

Country flag
then they may transform CCP HQ into a 7* toilet. (due to brown salwar syndrome.)

but I think, we'd go with
either all Rafale (af+navy)
or F15 (af) + Rafale (navy)
or SH (af+navy) + growler. ( then +36 additional Rafales. we may consider Rafales for navy too).

btw, can't we do something like Growler on F15 airframe? any idea?
Can be done. But the issue is why? and who'll foot the bill for doing it?.
Therefore, given what I just said, you may want to add another option to mixes you mentioned:
AF-54 F15Ex + 36 Rafales
Navy FA18 + Growlers
* Growlers can fly with F15s 'if' required. If because Rafales are meant for SEAD. Plus F15s may be equipped with Eagle Passive/Active Warning and Survivability System (EPAWSS) of their own.

ninja hattori

Country flag

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Tanks on the Psngong Tso Mountain What the ruckus by the Asian Times. :confused1:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Q: Has the PLA initiated any kind of retreat from Pangong Tso, Depsang? A: No. So, these words are empty. Boots on the ground haven’t moved. This fall short of even a ‘too little too late’ scenario.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars We must remember soldiers protecting our borders while celebrating festivals,light a 'diya' for them in our homes." PM Let's light a diya for those thousands of god Ramas who r safeguarding our borders from evils like expansionist & Terrorists.
ElJySDJU0AA78zx.jpeg
ElJySSwU8AAixoG.jpeg
ElJySiYU8AATZKS.jpeg

BABA.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars When a 3 Star General of the Indian Army retires, the financial position is that either he is able to buy a 2 BHK flat in Metro City or 1 bungalow in Semi Metro City while the 3 Star Retire General of PRC or of Pakistan owned 10-12 bungalows in Europe or USA with billion $ businesses. Why?

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars We must remember soldiers protecting our borders while celebrating festivals,light a 'diya' for them in our homes." PM Let's light a diya for those thousands of god Ramas who r safeguarding our borders from evils like expansionist & Terrorists.
View attachment 64627View attachment 64628View attachment 64629

BABA.
Siachen is brutal, simply surviving up there never mind the threat of having to engage in a fight is a Herculean task.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles