India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Look what i found..

So Muricans were debating thirty years ago the same exact points they are discussing today, in between they went into a coma of sorts, woke up again this year.
Kudos CCP, nobody else could have pulled it off. imagine making the biggest economy and military power in the world, forget their own talking points for 3 decades. Even the devil would be proud of the CCP. For all the talk, Russians are nothing compared to what CCP managed to do. Russians might have lit fires in other countries, but they themselves never managed to get rich as a nation. CCP lit fires everywhere, nobody even noticed and got rich too.

Synergy

Country flag
F-15EX would definitely be a game changer but 1st it is a heavy category aircraft and we already use the Flankers for that plus buying an American aircraft will create a logistics nightmare for IAF.

but that logistical nightmare is tolerable when the airframe has 15000hr lifetime.
we will use Su till 2040 or so. but F15 will be available and relevant till 2065/2070 or so.

no future project we are undertaking is Heavy catagory one.

in case of a war with China, we will need hard hitters and nothing except Super Eagles can do the job that much efficiently. 22 A2A in a single airframe.

114 Super Eagles (but I think it will be 72) with 36 more Raffys will definitely give Chinks and Porkis even a daytime nightmare.

imagine F15 and Rafale combo and later AMCA and F15. who will have appetite to face that?

and I'm super excited about, we will get those within or around 2025 (if we go for those).

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Indian Air Force to get a big Rafale boost, 16 fighters to land by April

Let's hope our pilots are trained and ready.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
"No Space For Third Party": US Support For India Rattles China

Mike Pompeo arrived in India on Monday along with Defence Secretary Mark T Esper for the third edition of the US-India 2+2 dialogue.

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

due to ill-advised and miscalculated aggression, china have successfully managed to push INDIA away from Russian influence and completely into American/west camp.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
but that logistical nightmare is tolerable when the airframe has 15000hr lifetime.
we will use Su till 2040 or so. but F15 will be available and relevant till 2065/2070 or so.

in case of a war with China, we will need hard hitters and nothing except Super Eagles can do the job that much efficiently. 22 A2A in a single airframe.

114 Super Eagles (but I think it will be 72) with 36 more Raffys will definitely give Chinks and Porkis even a daytime nightmare.

imagine F15 and Rafale combo and later AMCA and F15. who will have appetite to face that?

and I'm super excited about, we will get those within or around 2025 (if we go for those).
We may also buy a mix of FA18 SH + Growler Combo for IN. That would make a combo of Rafales+F15EX+Growlers. How does that look to the Chinese?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Plus we also are phasing out many fighters so I think logistics issue will become balanced so F-15EX can be a front runner, but I also feel chances are low.

Synergy

Country flag
We may also buy a mix of FA18 SH + Growler Combo for IN. That would make a combo of Rafales+F15EX+Growlers. How does that look to the Chinese?
then they may transform CCP HQ into a 7* toilet. (due to brown salwar syndrome.)

but I think, we'd go with
either all Rafale (af+navy)
or F15 (af) + Rafale (navy)
or SH (af+navy) + growler. ( then +36 additional Rafales. we may consider Rafales for navy too).

btw, can't we do something like Growler on F15 airframe? any idea?

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
then they may transform CCP HQ into a 7* toilet.

but I think, we'd go with
either all Rafale (af+navy)
or F15 (af) + Rafale (navy)
or SH (af+navy) + growler. ( then +36 additional Rafales. we may consider Rafales for navy too).

btw, can't we do something like Growler on F15 airframe? any idea?
Rafale for Navy is unlikely, It doesn’t have foldable wings plus Dassault has not tested it on ski jump whereas F/A-18E Super Hornet Block-III are being regularly tested for ski jump use and it has foldable wings, plus Block-III is superior to Rafale F3R overall which it will lose after Rafale F4 arrives.

If Navy is buying foreign jets for IAC-1 then Hornets will be selected, maybe some growlers too.

Indian Navy will need a 5th genfighter too considering the upcoming era And N-AMCA is nowhere near to reality, so Navy in future may buy a huge number of F-35s for its 2-3 Aircraft Carriers and 5 Helicopter carriers (My speculation).

so IAF maybe comfortable with F-15EX but Amreeka won’t do much ToT and won’t let non murican weapons to be used with the F-15EXs (Obviously they’ll not let us use Russian Missiles and that’s not just understandable but also sensible, American Jets work best with American weapons, Russian Jets work best with Russian Weapons).

Yes we may need F-15EXs considering it is the ultimate Air dominance multirole aircraft and Our enemies’ combine Airforce strength is 4000+ aircraft and multirole aircrafts can’t do much so we might need F-15EXs to compliment the Flankers in air superiority against China-Porki alliance. F-15EX will have the biggest advantage of being able to fire Meteor and ASRAAM missiles being a NATO aircraft And it can carry 22 A2A missiles!!! So we may need it to neutralise the huge airforce of Chyena and Porkistan.

Synergy

Country flag
Rafale for Navy is unlikely, It doesn’t have foldable wings plus Dassault has not tested it on ski jump whereas F/A-18E Super Hornet Block-III are being regularly tested for ski jump use and it has foldable wings, plus Block-III is superior to Rafale F3R overall which it will lose after Rafale F4 arrives.

If Navy is buying foreign jets for IAC-1 then Hornets will be selected, maybe some growlers too.

Indian Navy will need a 5th genfighter too considering the upcoming era And N-AMCA is nowhere near to reality, so Navy in future may buy a huge number of F-35s for its 2-3 Aircraft Carriers and 5 Helicopter carriers (My speculation).

so IAF maybe comfortable with F-15EX but Amreeka won’t do much ToT and won’t let non murican weapons to be used with the F-15EXs (Obviously they’ll not let us use Russian Missiles and that’s not just understandable but also sensible, American Jets work best with American weapons, Russian Jets work best with Russian Weapons).

Yes we may need F-15EXs considering it is the ultimate Air dominance multirole aircraft and Our enemies’ combine Airforce strength is 4000+ aircraft and multirole aircrafts can’t do much so we might need F-15EXs to compliment the Flankers in air superiority against China-Porki alliance. F-15EX will have the biggest advantage of being able to fire Meteor and ASRAAM missiles being a NATO aircraft And it can carry 22 A2A missiles!!! So we may need it to neutralise the huge airforce of Chyena and Porkistan.

but then another question arises, what will happen to tedbf?

if I'm not mistaking, I've heard mention of fighter aircraft by either Esper or Pompeo. so something is definitely on the table.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
but then another question arises, what will happen to tedbf?

if I'm not mistaking, I've heard mention of fighter aircraft by either Esper or Pompeo. so something is definitely on the table.
TEDBF will be replacing MiG-29Ks in Future as Navy isn’t happy with the jets.
Ive heard that the 57 Aircraft deal is cut short to 36 Naval aircrafts maybe for TEDBF. So 36 F/A-18E Super Hornet Block-III and rest TEDBF or maybe F-35s in Future For IAC-II and/or Navy’s LHDs.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
TEDBF will be replacing MiG-29Ks in Future as Navy isn’t happy with the jets.
Ive heard that the 57 Aircraft deal is cut short to 36 Naval aircrafts maybe for TEDBF. So 36 F/A-18E Super Hornet Block-III and rest TEDBF or maybe F-35s in Future For IAC-II and/or Navy’s LHDs.
Maybe Navy could transfer MiG-29Ks to IAF for UPG standard upgraded service in IAF For new Naval Aircraft.

ataru09

Country flag
They will copy and reverse engineer it and the reason Russia never object this illegal thing dates back to the 1947s, Russia never patented the Kalashnikov coz it wanted Russian arms and ideologies to spread throughout the world similar is going on here.
Patent attorney here. Even if they did patent it, that patent would only be valid in Russia, unless they also got patents in other countries separately. Patent would be for a very limited term (not sure how long it was for the Soviet Union) and would have long expired by now. For US the patent term is 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles