India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
some one is burning.

good!!!

is this move from china supposed to scare us? we knew from the day 1 that nothing is come out from the dozen round of deescalation meetings that runs for 18 hours each time.

we participated and tagged along in the meeting like how balls follows the dick known nothing is going to come out.

atleast stop this de-escalation talk nautanki and save time to prepare for war.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I was thinking of buying latest satellite images for DFI and then do analysis on them. But due to time constraints I am not able to work on it.

Any member interested to buy these images for DFI which will obviously have DFI water mark and can be published by admins @LurkerBaba and interested moderators I am happy to pay 100 USD at the start.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I was thinking of buying latest satellite images for DFI and then do analysis on them. But due to time constraints I am not able to work on it.

Any member interested to buy these images for DFI which will obviously have DFI water mark and can be published by admins @LurkerBaba and interested moderators I am happy to pay 100 USD at the start.
each image costs around 18,000 usd to 45,000 usd.. if i m not mistaken :(

hit&run

Mod
I read somewhere that it only takes 50 to 100 dollars for latest area of focus images of certain clarity. But if you say so I will do bit more research on this.

bhaskara

Country flag
That’s expensive! Where do people purchase from? Btw I have planet.com student account but I’m very unfamiliar in this domain, so if anyone think that account can help I’ll be glad to assist

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I read somewhere that it only takes 50 to 100 dollars for latest area of focus images of certain clarity. But if you say so I will do bit more research on this.
yes, for 50 to 100$ u might find quite old and outdated images. but if the newer images are at a reasonable cost then please DM me, I will contribute as well.

also, if war breaks out (by either dec or feb), I will donate my one month salary to PM care funds.

benchod mere desh ke leye itna toh karsakta hu.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
yes, for 50 to 100$ u might find quite old and outdated images. but if the newer images are at a reasonable cost then please DM me, I will contribute as well.

also, if war breaks out (by either dec or feb), I will donate my one month salary to PM care funds.

benchod mere desh ke leye itna toh karsakta hu.
Lagta hai debt free ho Nibba. :troll: ya lottery lagi hai.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Lagta hai debt free ho Nibba. :troll: ya lottery lagi hai.
no sir, like I explained you earlier I have 25 year mortgage and 4 mouths to feed and disabled grandmaa at home.

but let me ask a general question on this forum.
if your loved ones had a accident or illness, you wouldn't not be worrying about the medical expenses right? you will manage and figure out the "money" somehow..

if we can do it for loved ones? then why not for our country? - if needed, i will cut down my vacation plans for this year and the next and make up the cost. or may be consolidate all my credit card rewards points or cut down on netflix, hulu subscription etc or something.. i will manage..

there are guys at -20c and in 18,000ft facing the enemy for me and my INDIA.. aur hum ghar mein beithkar desh ke leye itna toh karsakte hai...

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
That’s expensive! Where do people purchase from? Btw I have planet.com student account but I’m very unfamiliar in this domain, so if anyone think that account can help I’ll be glad to assist
the TRP hungry media can afford such images if they are patriotic, the cost for one sat image will be 1/10 of what they earn in 15 second commercial slot.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Excellent decision! I am ready to contribute some amount if this goes through!

Bullshit, we are not looking for SAR images with 0.2m accuracy. If it was that costly our news channels, nathan or other OSINT guys would have never got their hands upon them.

The median price comes around ~300$ for the latest images, older images are cheaper.

We can get passive multispectrum daylight images (also called normal photos in non-technical terms).
The cost of the images differs according to staleness, resolution, and area covered.

We can definitely try our hands by haggling with some organizations selling satellite images.

Haldilal

Country flag
no sir, like I explained you earlier I have 25 year mortgage and 4 mouths to feed and disabled grandmaa at home.

but let me ask a general question on this forum.
if your loved ones had a accident or illness, you wouldn't not be worrying about the medical expenses right? you will manage and figure out the "money" somehow..

if we can do it for loved ones? then why not for our country? - if needed, i will cut down my vacation plans for this year and the next and make up the cost. or may be consolidate all my credit card rewards points or cut down on netflix, hulu subscription etc or something.. i will manage..

there are guys at -20c and in 18,000ft facing the enemy for me and my INDIA.. aur hum ghar mein beithkar desh ke leye itna toh karsakte hai...
Dont worry about vacation just cutting the damn subscription is enough.

Haldilal

Country flag
Excellent decision! I am ready to contribute some amount if this goes through!

Bullshit, we are not looking for SAR images with 0.2m accuracy. If it was that costly our news channels, nathan or other OSINT guys would have never got their hands upon them.

The median price comes around ~300$ for the latest images, older images are cheaper.

We can get passive multispectrum daylight images (also called normal photos in non-technical terms).
The cost of the images differs according to staleness, resolution, and area covered.

We can definitely try our hands by haggling with some organizations selling satellite images.
I readers some where it cost around 30,000 rupees for a just three days old image. And that is pretty new image you can get. And the cost varies. We can from a group with various osinet and from a fund. To raise if needed.

Haldilal

Country flag

You are rich Nibba.
I should ask some of my cousin. But damn everyone in nationalist when it's free. But when its Cost everyone runs away. Count me in I can contribute atleast few hundred rupees.

hit&run

Mod
You are rich Nibba.
I should ask some of my cousin. But damn everyone in nationalist when it's free. But when its Cost everyone runs away. Count me in I can contribute atleast few hundred rupees.
I have made an account with planet dot com.

F24AD604-FC5B-4A30-B5C5-DFB08AD4CA43.jpeg

It's 14-day free trial but I am not able to work things out. I have got few assignments going on at present, will appreciate if other members can look into this website to ascertain if they offer good quality pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles