India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
top tech companies are out of Chinese market google YouTube and now semiconductor companies . India has always been a laggard. Many times I feel indians outside India are probably more nationalistic (why???) then indians,
Tesla is making a killing in CCP-Stan. Almost 25% of their sales is in CCP land. American agriculture exports to CCP land is also a strategic weapon that the CCP has been able to use to deter American pressures. PRC , unfortunately, does have very decent cards to play against the US. India cannot rely on US‘ worsening trade ties with the Han land as a level of comfort, as Biden could easily reverse that.
At the end of the day, no one really knows if the American strategic policy making community really wants to take on the CCP, or all this dance with India and the Quad is just a ploy to extract more concessions from CCP, and as a side effect sell more weapons to new large customers like India. Notice how Taiwan’s exports to and investments into China has actually increased during the pandemic despite all the hue and cry over American arms sales to Taiwan and Taiwan’s invitations to HKers to settle there. Even Apple and Disney have warned of taking on the Chinese - what with Disney’s recent mega blockbuster is a Chinese movie, which they say have saved their company from disaster due to no work in the US.

Country flag
Tesla is making a killing in CCP-Stan. Almost 25% of their sales is in CCP land. American agriculture exports to CCP land is also a strategic weapon that the CCP has been able to use to deter American pressures. PRC , unfortunately, does have very decent cards to play against the US. India cannot rely on US‘ worsening trade ties with the Han land as a level of comfort, as Biden could easily reverse that.
At the end of the day, no one really knows if the American strategic policy making community really wants to take on the CCP, or all this dance with India and the Quad is just a ploy to extract more concessions from CCP, and as a side effect sell more weapons to new large customers like India. Notice how Taiwan’s exports to and investments into China has actually increased during the pandemic despite all the hue and cry over American arms sales to Taiwan and Taiwan’s invitations to HKers to settle there. Even Apple and Disney have warned of taking on the Chinese - what with Disney’s recent mega blockbuster is a Chinese movie, which they say have saved their company from disaster due to no work in the US.
There is definitely a sell out by many large corporations. This sell out willl eventually bring a negative backlash that impacts them down the road. A few thousand Americans died in 9/11 and US went into two wars. Over 200000 Americans killed by China and their bio weapon. and no reaction by USA. The SELLOUT is more than obvious in the government and corporations so people suffer.

shade

Country flag
There is definitely a sell out by many large corporations. This sell out willl eventually bring a negative backlash that impacts them down the road. A few thousand Americans died in 9/11 and US went into two wars. Over 200000 Americans killed by China and their bio weapon. and no reaction by USA. The SELLOUT is more than obvious in the government and corporations so people suffer.
Done by Saudis, nothing happened to Saudi Arabia tho.
Human rights, war on terror is reserved for poor,weak and useless countries only.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Done by Saudis, nothing happened to Saudi Arabia tho.
Human rights, war on terror is reserved for poor,weak and useless countries only.
Yup. Iraq and their WMDs. LOL at Colin Powell’s outrageous lies in the UNSC. Dick Cheney and his defense businesses were the clear winners. For America, business and money making always comes first.They will do a deal with the devil, if that makes them money or brings jobs to the US.

Country flag
Yup. Iraq and their WMDs. LOL at Colin Powell’s outrageous lies in the UNSC. Dick Cheney and his defense businesses were the clear winners. For America, business and money making always comes first.They will do a deal with the devil, if that makes them money or brings jobs to the US.
When I was a kid we were taught communists were the devils in school. US did make a deal with devil chinese communists and it has brought the world to its present state.

garg_bharat

Country flag
top tech companies are out of Chinese market
Dont know how much of this is true.
Or Chinese have blackmailing ability.

Somehow even Facebook is mortally scared of China.

NRIs are more patriotic because they are more informed. And not affected by dirty politics here.

I think 'stay low for the next week' is the advice for all online creatures.

Country flag
Dont know how much of this is true.
Or Chinese have blackmailing ability.

Somehow even Facebook is mortally scared of China.

NRIs are more patriotic because they are more informed. And not affected by dirty politics here.
They are blocked out by Chinese to protect their markets. Some examples google YouTube etc. They
Would love to be there but Chinese keeping them out and others like twitter Facebook censored. Semiconductors are banned by US ( only because of the threat of losing market to China) anything sold to China by USA gets copied and made cheaper and exported to markets where USA selling item.

Last edited:

garg_bharat

Country flag
Guys, we are in a very troubling time - a time when all settled political and military equations are changing. Even the face of the global economy may change due to impending events.

The events will be so large and the impact will be so big that people cannot even fathom what is going to happen.

I think all of us may need the old type television antenna to tune in to Doordarshan as satellites are also at risk.

Anything can happen in the next two years.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Guys, we are in a very troubling time - a time when all settled political and military equations are changing. Even the face of the global economy may change due to impending events.

The events will be so large and the impact will be so big that people cannot even fathom what is going to happen.

I think all of us may need the old type television antenna to tune in to Doordarshan as satellites are also at risk.

Anything can happen in the next two years.
Forget big things like blowing up satellites. . this forum is tired of waiting for small things to happen :)

ARVION MK 1A

Country flag

Frankly, as much as they entertained me, I’m not surprised these accounts didn’t get suspended sooner.

I’m not on twitter, Facebook or any other SM, but did look at Twitter’s rules tonight. They have some pretty broad and ambiguous rules. Therefore, these rules are open to ‘manipulation’ by one’s opponents if one often strays too close or over the line.

I think the likes of Baba was often in breach of these rules. I suspect as these accounts’ popularities grew so to did their chutzpah - maybe they thought they needed to post more and more outrageous content to grow their following.

For their supporters to claim they are martyrs etc is taking it too far in my humble opinion.

If they wanted to stay in the game, they should have been smarter and played by the rules or, at least, stayed close to it.

Look at someone like Major Gaurav Arya, he is as patriotic as one gets, his Twitter account, with 1.1million followers, regularly bashes the Pakis (and Chinese) but he almost always stays within Twitter’s rules. I suspect he considers carefully what he posts.
I have to say we also need someone who also goes beyond others cant.

Knowitall

Forget big things like blowing up satellites. . this forum is tired of waiting for small things to happen :)
The biggest letdown for me was how this whole bollywood case was ended abruptly.

It's almost as if long term thinking is gone.

The recent ads by Eros tanishq and the co atyant bashing of hindus by bollywood is a part of a huge network.

GOI had everything popular support emotions running high and the belief of everyone and yet they slept on it.

An RW network needs to built and the LW destroyed neither is happening.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Frankly, as much as they entertained me, I’m not surprised these accounts didn’t get suspended sooner.

I’m not on twitter, Facebook or any other SM, but did look at Twitter’s rules tonight. They have some pretty broad and ambiguous rules. Therefore, these rules are open to ‘manipulation’ by one’s opponents if one often strays too close or over the line.

I think the likes of Baba was often in breach of these rules. I suspect as these accounts’ popularities grew so to did their chutzpah - maybe they thought they needed to post more and more outrageous content to grow their following.

For their supporters to claim they are martyrs etc is taking it too far in my humble opinion.

If they wanted to stay in the game, they should have been smarter and played by the rules or, at least, stayed close to it.

Look at someone like Major Gaurav Arya, he is as patriotic as one gets, his Twitter account, with 1.1million followers, regularly bashes the Pakis (and Chinese) but he almost always stays within Twitter’s rules. I suspect he considers carefully what he posts.
But ,baba was good entertainment.. with Civil war and all ..😂 Also its easier for twitter to suspend nameless accounts without backlash...because being nameless itself makes you suspect..

ARVION MK 1A

Country flag
But ,baba was good entertainment.. with Civil war and all ..😂 Also its easier for twitter to suspend nameless accounts without backlash...because being nameless itself makes you suspect..
That why we need more accounts like baba to push the who Paki apparatus into the oblivion.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Twitter & Facebook has become a shame on the society.

If you can throw weight or money or influence/power then you can rule them and divert public sentiments to almost anything.. :crazy: :crazy:

I mean this evening look what is trending... chee ekdum chee.. :rage:

Capture.JPG

Meanwhile in Europe. :dude:

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars who does mistake one Ignorant who does Mistakes twice @Shaitan Who makes mistake thrice Mullahs who does mistakes many times Mlecchas. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles