India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

etantra

Country flag
I actually like the comments made by the BJP UP president.
people may think him as motormouth but we need politicians who are hawkish....thats how you move the overton window.

The usual "lets keep quiet even when enemy is abusing us" does not make sense in today's world.
We need a Modi & Shah who don't reveal anythijng
We need Dovals who reveal little
We also need mouths that can give maa behan ki gali to our enemies...
This.

Without hawkish people, India loses ground in negotiations on tough issues. We can claim we can't move on some issues due to pressure from popular hawkish sentiments.

CCP or dictatorial regimes can't claim this same privilege as they control it all anyway, so we can demand they move on issues.

etantra

Country flag
came across this news

Cheng Uei said in a statement on Friday that a company engineer was caught on internal surveillance video this month damaging automation equipment at the new Indian plant near Chennai. The suspect is a Chinese national, and the incident was reported to local police and Chinese authorities, it said.

Sabotage has always been a reality

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Would have definite implications vis a vis China

Report: US considering to formally approve by 2021, a sale offer of 8-12 EA-18G Growler EW aircraft to India. India's upcoming S-400 systems maybe a small hurdle.
Necessary to counter chinese E/W threats, best for ladakh snd can increase Indian Navy’s potential to buy F/A-18E Super Hornet Block-III as it is the world’s best 4++ gen fighter currently.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Would have definite implications vis a vis China

Report: US considering to formally approve by 2021, a sale offer of 8-12 EA-18G Growler EW aircraft to India. India's upcoming S-400 systems maybe a small hurdle.
Why don’t we make an E/W version of LCA?
And import pods from USA/Israel/France?

shashankk

Country flag
We can buy some MKIs then and convert them into E/W coz a growler costs more than an F-35.
I think combination of pod, sensors and softwares makes growler what it is. Nobody pays a bomb unless it's worth it. Also I doubt if America would just sell the pod to us.

Deadtrap

Country flag

Ok, this could mean that some base or observation tower/monitoring equipment's etc. are going to be built/installed there.
We already have Observation Post, Barracks over Langro La Ridge Line overlooking Sumdorong Chu and dominates PLA post below.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I think combination of pod, sensors and softwares makes growler what it is. Nobody pays a bomb unless it's worth it. Also I doubt if America would just sell the pod to us.
So what growler are they going to sell without pods?

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Might be a disinformation campaign by JeM and LeT cadres fighting with Talibans in Afghanistan. They might want to fuel fire against India in the minds of Taliban fighters.
Is it anyhow related to the 2+2 talks? I have heard that the Americans had offered us a role(in the previous meetings) in Afghanistan which was declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles