India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconZero

Country flag
>Product promoted by arousing patriotic feelings only.
>Involvement of the snake Caneda Kumar.

NOPE.jpg
Don't know about India but it is for sure going to get banned in Chinaland.
I will reserve my judgement until the game is out, i hope they make good game since it will be a good maste to Indian devs.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Unity in diversity is the biggest Jumla that we have been taught since childhood. Even the story told to children on unity is of how a bundle of sticks together can't be broken but at least those sticks have a common identity!
Bundle of sticks is not unity in diversity it is just unity based on some shared characteristics which is basic common sense.

The unity in diversity promoters want to do a bait and switch using this example and claim that somehow putting people with fundamental differences in characteristics and outlooks and worldviews together will somehow be easy and lead to more cohesion in the final entity.the unity in our case is supported by shared dharmic values and maybe browness which is not perfect either which will is why I support all dharmic religions inspite being an athiest.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Well!! looks like the chinese in the propaganda department of china is someone who has no idea about military matters...
happens when they study manifesto too much!:rofl:

Lucky if them chinese soldiers dont smile at the gun flashes when Indian army fires, thinking its just another photoshoot in a controlled setting.

sorcerer

Country flag
India will fight wherever challenge emerges, NSA Ajit Doval's stern warning to China

sorcerer

Country flag
National Security Advisor Ajit Doval has given a strong message from Rishikesh about the security of the country. Doval said that from where the country will be threatened, we will strike at the same place.

After Rajnath, NSA Ajit Doval warns China, says 'will fight where threat emerges, will fight for greater good'

Reference to Tibet..eh?

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
India will fight wherever challenge emerges, NSA Ajit Doval's stern warning to China

Doval basically just made a more suave, articulate, English version of Swatantra Dev Singh's comment :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Doval basically just made a more suave, articulate, English version of Swatantra Dev Singh's comment :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I actually like the comments made by the BJP UP president.
people may think him as motormouth but we need politicians who are hawkish....thats how you move the overton window.

The usual "lets keep quiet even when enemy is abusing us" does not make sense in today's world.
We need a Modi & Shah who don't reveal anythijng
We need Dovals who reveal little
We also need mouths that can give maa behan ki gali to our enemies...

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
I actually like the comments made by the BJP UP president.
people may think him as motormouth but we need politicians who are hawkish....thats how you move the overton window.

The usual "lets keep quiet even when enemy is abusing us" does not make sense in today's world.
We need a Modi & Shah who don't reveal anythijng
We need Dovals who reveal little
We also need mouths that can give maa behan ki gali to our enemies...
Agreed, although we should be careful to tread the fine line and not cross into excessive chest thumping bravado that we aren't going to fully back up.

But especially when it comes to Pakistan, this is necessary, to change our outlook as a country - and to fire up the population too. This is basically a stance that has steadily been changed since current Gvt came to power in 2014.

Earlier Indian stance/consensus post-Pak nuclearization was cowardly, and about talking of strategic restraint/no escalation, and constantly warning of MAD/nukes.

But notice how nowadays you never really hear that many threats from Pak, especially nuclear ones, after we went ahead and hit them twice and Modi replied to their nuclear sabre rattling with "Pakistan ke paas nuclear hai toh hamaare paas kya hai bhai, hamne Diwali ke liye rakha hai kya?"

The only way you scare and put Paki b@stards in place is by acting even more crazy and rabid than them. That scares the fuck out of them. It's sort of like in the movie Border when the Pakis do the whole ghazi/jihad song and dance for 2 and a half hours, until Bhairon Singh grabs an anti tank mine and just runs right at them, scaring and baffling the absolute fuck out of them.

They've seen and become accustomed to India being responsible, rational, peaceful etc, and they bank on us valuing our lives and prosperity too much to risk it all- they aren't ready for us to start behaving and talking like them.

In short; as Mel Gibson says in Lethal Weapon; "You wanna see crazy, I'll show you crazy"

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
They've seen and become accustomed to India being responsible, rational, peaceful etc, and they bank on us valuing our lives and prosperity too much to risk it all- they aren't ready for us to start behaving and talking like them.

In short; as Mel Gibson says in Lethal Weapon; "You wanna see crazy, I'll show you crazy"
We are the goldie locks of diplomatic world.
Keep getting hit but get up with a cute grin on the face.

The whole non alignment crap is such a facade to hide our cowardice and incompetence.

Modi & Shah don't need to be The Crazy guys but they do need some one crazy that can make China & Pakis stop and think about WTF is going on..

I think this is what makes Trump that much undesirable for many people.
In any given scenario, he is the craziest fker in any given room.
He went to North Korea & I bet he was the craziest guy in that country that time.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
We are the goldie locks of diplomatic world.
Keep getting hit but get up with a cute grin on the face.

The whole non alignment crap is such a facade to hide our cowardice and incompetence.

Modi & Shah don't need to be The Crazy guys but they do need some one crazy that can make China & Pakis stop and think about WTF is going on..

I think this is what makes Trump that much undesirable for many people.
In any given scenario, he is the craziest fker in any given room.
He went to North Korea & I bet he was the craziest guy in that country that time.
Don't think trump is crazy, he knows exactly what he is doing. Looks like on camera trump is different from off camera trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles