India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Dhoti shivering 0.5 front*
Quora *was* an Indian RW dominion, don't know how it is now.
You always have such liberands giving dhoti shiverer answers to obvious bait questions with lines like "Kick the PLA all the way to Beijing", they probably think giving a retarded answer to a retarded question makes them seem intellectool
Its still a RW dominated platform. But you will obviously find such assh*le everywhere. Looks like that idiot is a google warrior.

shade

Country flag
Its still a RW dominated platform. But you will obviously find such assh*le everywhere. Looks like that idiot is a google warrior.

I did some digging, apparently this guy has a feud of some kind( or just jealousy lol ) with Balaji Vishwanathan who is/was Quora's resident popular BJP shill, so I guess he just has to be the edgy Leftard and magnify India's issues and glorify India's enemies.

Suhaldev

Country flag

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Dhoti shivering 0.5 front*
Quora *was* an Indian RW dominion, don't know how it is now.
You always have such liberands giving dhoti shiverer answers to obvious bait questions with lines like "Kick the PLA all the way to Beijing", they probably think giving a retarded answer to a retarded question makes them seem intellectool
Ultimately these things like Dhoti Shivering are useless. Come tomorrow War breaks out all fence sitters who are 50% of the population and RW(20%) will come into action. During the balakot strikes I saw support from most unconventional places, one guy went head to head with his own girlfriend when she said this is a governments plot to win election.

People don't make ground for war but they surely join the national effort when push comes to shove.
Did u see the support Modis call for power cut and deepotsav received. Imagine the support army would get when Modi Declares war on China.
Situations shape people not the other way around.

Cheran

Country flag

N4tsula67

Country flag

I did some digging, apparently this guy has a feud of some kind( or just jealousy lol ) with Balaji Vishwanathan who is/was Quora's resident popular BJP shill, so I guess he just has to be the edgy Leftard and magnify India's issues and glorify India's enemies.
I digged his profile this guy just spam propaganda stuff against ISRO,DRDO and against BV. He is probably a paid shill like Ashok Swain more likely by Dravidian supremacist or Communist Party of India. Thats my assumption.

LDev

Country flag
Migrating to the US is like converting to Islam. Most Amreeki citizen-NRIs wipe their asses with India's national interests. They'll vote for dole, and Democrats shit golden dole down NRI throats.
Also, they believe that the Democrats who are considered pro China are also easier on giving H-1B and other work visas and then converting those into US passports. The NRIs are frantic to get those US passports, cost to India be damned. And to those NRIs who are already US passport holders, they want the easy immigration policies for the benefit of their sons, daughters, uncles, aunts, friends, etc. to enable them to migrate to the US. It is all about migration to the US.

shade

Country flag

This site Asia Times is the most blatant Chinese shill website out there close to GT, don’t believe anything you read here.

Umang Shukla

Country flag
Also, they believe that the Democrats who are considered pro China are also easier on giving H-1B and other work visas and then converting those into US passports. The NRIs are frantic to get those US passports, cost to India be damned. And to those NRIs who are already US passport holders, they want the easy immigration policies for the benefit of their sons, daughters, uncles, aunts, friends, etc. to enable them to migrate to the US. It is all about migration to the US.
Not the NRGs gujaratis.. I am getting multiple whats app msgs on gujarati groups from GA, FL and MI and all pointing towards voting Trump due to Biden's sketchy attitudes towards India.

LDev

Country flag
Ok, i will give you a different perspective as to why we are in a holding pattern.

There is an ongoing debate globally where one group is trying to convince other groups (who are happy with the status quo), that CCP needs to be taught a lesson for wreaking havoc around the world with their virus, and their belligerence in the aftermath.

CCP anticipating this scenario decades in advance, have been spending billions across the globe for decades buying influence and control precisely to counter this eventuality.

a lot of what happens next, depends on the outcome of this debate.

India is also part of this debate, and we have already demonstrated our hard commitment to the cause by mobilising our troops along Tibet border facing PLA, and also committing for our role in the Quad.

In return India is asking for the following things:
1) We want to become a 5 trillion $ economy at the earliest.
2) We want to become a manufacturing power house.
3) We want to have a permanent seat at UNSC high table.
4) We want access to new weapons & tech.

If you think, India is the solo player in this.. Think again..

We also need to remember, Other groups might also prefer a compromise with a slap on the wrist for CCP, and we would end up looking like fools.

all outcomes are possible at the moment. No point getting frustrated, this is a long game.
Correct. Even if Biden is elected US foreign policy is not going to go back to the Obama years when they dropped the ball big time by turning a blind eye to the militarization of the South China Sea islands. There is a debate going on within the Biden foreign policy camp about confronting China energetically vs taking half a step back from where Trump is today. But both camps have recognized that China poses a real threat to the US. So I think that this holding pattern will continue until after the US elections.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
okay, a line needs to be drawn here..

:dude:

I understand the sentiments and agree to certain extent. but you are generalizing it now :)

believe it or not, me and my friends in our neighborhood and at work, 796 of them.. we all early voted for trump.

to be honest, I am yet to find a single desi who early voted for sleepy joe in my city (in texas).

we all voted for trump because of Chinese equation.

I observed that NRI's are equally patriotic if not more when compared to people in INDIA. just because we are living outside INDIA doesn't mean we are sluts and we will sell our motherland for peanuts. I am sure there are some who might have voted for biden as well. but please stop generalizing

:)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Correct. Even if Biden is elected US foreign policy is not going to go back to the Obama years when they dropped the ball big time by turning a blind eye to the militarization of the South China Sea islands. There is a debate going on within the Biden foreign policy camp about confronting China energetically vs taking half a step back from where Trump is today. But both camps have recognized that China poses a real threat to the US. So I think that this holding pattern will continue until after the US elections.
Flip side of this argument is that, Democrats haven't even acknowledged the virus as China Virus yet, as in they haven't said anything antagonistic about CCP yet.
Anyways, Politicians are secondary, they do what their financiers tell them to do.
Real players are someone else.

LDev

Country flag
Flip side of this argument is that, Democrats haven't even acknowledged the virus as China Virus yet, as in they haven't said anything antagonistic about CCP yet.
Anyways, Politicians are secondary, they do what their financiers tell them to do.
Real players are someone else.
IMO, the sole reason for that is the anti Trump derangement syndrome that Democrats are suffering from i.e. If Trump says the sun rises in the East, the Democrats will say the sun rises in the West. But internally there is a clear recognition that China poses a real challenge, militarily and economically to the US today which is far different from the early Obama days. One foreign policy faction in the Democratic Party would essentially continue Trump's existing policies without being as "in the face" as Trump. The other faction would like to dial it back a little, but have policies in place which recognize the economic and military challenge that China poses. So on the economic side the decoupling will continue and I think that the military dialogue between the US and India will also continue.

shade

Country flag
IMO, the sole reason for that is the anti Trump derangement syndrome that Democrats are suffering from i.e. If Trump says the sun rises in the East, the Democrats will say the sun rises in the West. But internally there is a clear recognition that China poses a real challenge, militarily and economically to the US today which is far different from the early Obama days. One foreign policy faction in the Democratic Party would essentially continue Trump's existing policies without being as "in the face" as Trump. The other faction would like to dial it back a little, but have policies in place which recognize the economic and military challenge that China poses. So on the economic side the decoupling will continue and I think that the military dialogue between the US and India will also continue.
US the country doesn't matter much, Their national interests are in reality corporate and globalist interest, and the suit is not loyal to any country.
Current Anti-China action you see is US( Trump ) led, Biden-Cummala are just keeping the image of being hostile to China considering the current public sentiment in America viz China, a year into Biden raaj you can expect a walk back or exploitable loopholes in anti-Chinese Trumpian farmans.
This is the Chinese century, it has been planned for a long time now.
If Trump isn't re-elected we know how desperate the globalists are to see their Chinese project succeed.
It is by design that they have become so "successful" and the new "Superpower".

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
have been looking at hints for such signs for some time, If there is a such a thought process, haven't seen it yet.

Look at the topics they are focussing on, CCP is not on libtard/globalist agenda as far as i can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles