India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus09

Country flag

Government considers trade talks with Taiwan as both spar with China.

As I had mentioned, ideas take time to turn into viable actions on ground. Specially when you have national interests at stake.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars PLA finding Missing Yak?
Ya'll Nibbiars Busts the Chinese claims that this guy was chasing some yak We must remember even during 1962 war & its aftermath, PLA used small 1-2 man recce units to monitor Indian military infra The famous. POW who was in India for 55 yrs was caught while engaged in similar recce activity.

The WolfPack.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

I hope Indians too vote for Trump and he takes care of china after that and be take their outgoing business.
Migrating to the US is like converting to Islam. Most Amreeki citizen-NRIs wipe their asses with India's national interests. They'll vote for dole, and Democrats shit golden dole down NRI throats.

N4tsula67

Country flag

I hope Indians too vote for Trump and he takes care of china after that and be take their outgoing business.
American Indians or Indians in general are franctionalised i doubt indians have integrity like Vietnamese to do that. They would care about america more than real american instead. Based on my experience with American Indians there are two type 1)Normal ones(who still care for their motherland) & 2) Coconuts (Brown outside White Inside). Latter types are probably going to vote for Biden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles