India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I dont knew but when we hit 320 Galwan happened in the first thread When we hit 560 Pangong South happened in the second thread. And if we hit 720 will something happen? Something will happens at the LAC like it happens in the previous two threads or like another Strait Crises? Coincidence or I am looking at it too much? 🤔

johnq

Ya'll Nibbiars one thing this are out of range of bharmos so will need Nirbhay. But that will also fall short with the current engine. So hope the Shaurya is in service.
The range is not an issue when launched from aircraft. India has multiple options from air-launched Brahmos, Scalp EG (fired from Rafale and Mirage 2000), and eventually air-launched Nirbhay, among others.

sorcerer

Country flag
Chinese forces prepare for possible military invasion of Taiwan
The presence of the People’s Liberation Army is increasing in China’s southeast coast as it prepares for a possible military invasion of Taiwan, according to the defense observers cited by the South China Morning Post.

According to the sources, Beijing is replacing its old DF-11s and DF-15s and deploying its most advanced hypersonic missile DF-17 in the region.

Vietnam seeks closer ties with Japan

Vietnam seeks to strengthen security and economic ties with Japan amid territorial disputes with China in the South China Sea.

Vietnam has welcomed Japan's intention to establish a free and open Indo-Pacific region based on the rule of law and contribute to its peace and prosperity.

johnq

Ya'll Nibbiars I dont knew but when we hit 320 Galwan happened in the first thread When we hit 560 Pangong South happened in the second thread. And if we hit 720 will something happen? Something will happens at the LAC like it happens in the previous two threads or like another Strait Crises? Coincidence or I am looking at it too much? 🤔
I think the Chinese are looking for a quick war to grab Indian territory. What they don't realize is that defeating the Chinese and taking Indian territory back (as well as freeing Tibet and Xinjiang so they would also fight with China) is about to become an Indian national project over the next few decades. Plus the US and other countries are looking to extract their pound of flesh from China after China attacked them with a biological weapon. I think once Covid-19 is under control, China will be in big trouble. In fact I believe this is exactly why India is currently showing restraint, because it will be more advantageous to attack China with international partners on multiple fronts (economic, militarily . . .).

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I could be right divide the first 320 by 80 that is four. Divide 560 by 80 that is 7. Divide 720 by 80 that is 9. Then add the 479 that is 20 that means 2. Even if you add 47 that is 11 that means 2. Coincidence? Ya I am just thinking too much. There is nothing like this. 🤔

sorcerer

Country flag
I think the Chinese are looking for a quick war to grab Indian territory. What they don't realize is that defeating the Chinese and taking Indian territory back (as well as freeing Tibet and Xinjiang so they would also fight with China) is about to become an Indian national project over the next few decades. Plus the US and other countries are looking to extract their pound of flesh from China after China attacked them with a biological weapon. I think once Covid-19 is under control, China will be in big trouble. In fact I believe this is exactly why India is currently showing restraint, because it will be more advantageous to attack China with international partners on multiple fronts (economic, militarily . . .).
or IMO, going by the way the region is getting grilled at one hotsopt mainly Taiwan, could mean chinese main project is Taiwan now and what it tried to do at the LC with India was to keep some strategic points occupied so as to have a tactical advantage over India and as an insurance while they hit Taiwan..which ofcourse the chinese failed in their attempt and lost 7 strategic points againt India
plus with the "talks" china is taking India for granted that we wont escalate when china hits Taiwan.

Taiwan is going full pace to declare its complete decoupling from china... Taiwan is making friends with powerful nations in the region with common interests against rogue china.
I suppose the real action will be Taiwan for the time being. Somehow china thinks Taiwan will be an easy target!
It also engages well with keeping "technology superior" Taiwan in the tight control of china...also with a good economy Taiwan doesnt need china to succeed but china would need Taiwan for chinese shitty not peaceful rise .

Russia should also take the moment and make the best use of situation to kick chinese out of Vladivostok and other eastern periphery of Russia.

shade

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I could be right divide the first 320 by 80 that is four. Divide 560 by 80 that is 7. Divide 720 by 80 that is 9. Then add the 479 that is 20 that means 2. Even if you add 74 that is 11 that means 2. Coincidence? Ya I am just thinking too much. There is nothing like this. 🤔
Bhai Limca-Chocolate thoda zyada ho gya aaj lagta hai.

sorcerer

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I could be right divide the first 320 by 80 that is four. Divide 560 by 80 that is 7. Divide 720 by 80 that is 9. Then add the 479 that is 20 that means 2. Even if you add 47 that is 11 that means 2. Coincidence? Ya I am just thinking too much. There is nothing like this. 🤔
You need a good sleep, some chocolate and "limca"!

Haldilal

Country flag
You need a good sleep, some chocolate and "limca"!
Ya'll Nibbiars even if you add the 4 of the first then second one Increase by 3 and the third one increase by 2. If you add 432 that is nine. Coincidence? My head has gone heywire after seeing many projects. 🤔

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
What is the likelihood of 11 attempting to grab AP instead of going for a now hot area like Ladakh?
Not yet soldier mobilisation yet it seems on that sector. PLA don't have troops to spare on that sector anymore.
I think China night go for or practising for Taiwan invasion after Himalayan passes are closed.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Such simping by Twatter for a country that will never let you operate within it's borders 🤣🤣🤣
Silicon Valley simping for PRC despite zero market access only means that PRC is exerting other forms of control, such as buying data or ad revenues. It’s also conceivable that just like MSM, SM is part of the CCP gravy train.

shade

Country flag
More like thanks to 4-6 months of strict lockdown to prevent the spread of Chinese bio-weapon, our imports from China were reduced and stalled, and ching chongs have been importing suspiciously high quantities of Iron ore and steel( unknown grade and type ) from India, perhaps to artificially create an economic "consequence" to India if it retaliates to land grabs.

Wait till Feb-March next year when the bioweapon subsides and see the results then, 100% janta will be back to shameless consoomption of Ching & Pong products.

shade

Country flag

So Twatter apparently outsources it's location data to services from a company called FourSquare, a fine figleaf to say "WE DINDU NUFFIN, WE BE GUD ATMANIRBAAR BOIZ N SHEEIT YO, PLS NO BAN MY WHITE ASS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles