India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
You ban because we will never have control over these American companies, while they get increasing control over the general public's thought through selective moderation and censoring of RW pages, personalities and promotion of left liberal ones.

My post about Trump was not about him putting zucc and dorsey in line, but what AMERICA FIRST drama he would do if Modiji put a ban on Zucc sites and Twatter.
Yes, he did the same with the EU I am pretty sure, I was more making the point how he lets these companies completely dominate him and his voter base and yet still acts like a dog for them and helps them in the international arena.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
11's gandmasti could reach crescendo in the last week of October or first week of November, as the Whitehouse will be the most distracted.
Yes probably, and apparently this time it could take a week for results to come out , because of the mail in voting.

shade

Country flag
11's gandmasti could reach crescendo in the last week of October or first week of November, as the Whitehouse will be the most distracted.
What is the likelihood of 11 attempting to grab AP instead of going for a now hot area like Ladakh?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I have seen and followed the thread. But there was not even mention of the Tarim basin? Not a single person posted about it?

Haldilal

Country flag
We will care about Tajikistan or Kyrgyzstan later .
China anyway controls half , tajikistan and dzungar pass
Now I get it why nobody talked about it. Everyone thinks he is a expert on the china matters without knowing the basics.
images (6).jpeg

The tarim basin should be like this.
images (7).jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars the tarim basin is the hub for the petroleum production for china its alone produces 2,50,000 barrels of oil daily that's is almost half of the chinese petroleum production. Atleast we should hurt them economically in case of a war.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars the tarim basin is the hub for the petroleum production for china its alone produces 2,50,000 barrels of oil daily that's is almost half of the chinese petroleum production. Atleast we should hurt them economically in case of a war.
I saw it , south Xinjiang ok.
But yes we can hurt them there .
Malacca me blockade , tarim aur dzungar me agni dahan .
Its like khoramsahar of iran , which produced oil was in direct line of fire from Iraq.
In first gulf War.

Haldilal

Country flag
Its like khoramsahar of iran , which produced oil was in direct line of fire from Iraq.
In first gulf War.
China has a Startegic Petroleum Reserves of 30 crores Barrel. Which can sustain only for 18 days.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
In first gulf War.
We can't project our power into Tibet and Xinjiang until we have a network of Road and Rail on our side as well as shitload of helis and Transport aircraft.

Haldilal

Country flag
We can't project our power into Tibet and Xinjiang until we have a network of Road and Rail on our side as well as shitload of helis and Transport aircraft.
I am talking about strikes Nibba.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars one thing this are out of range of bharmos so will need Nirbhay. But that will also fall short with the current engine. So hope the Shaurya is in service.

sorcerer

Country flag
Arunachal Pradesh disappears from Xiaomi’s weather app due to technical error

china is clearly rattled by the Taiwan India friendship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles