India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterStorm

Country flag
can somebody please answer my question

View attachment 61208
As I've already mentioned, Russian millitary industrial complex pretty much knows that it's the end of there legacy. By the end of this decade we will be self reliant (hopefully).

So it's much better, to scare the shit Outta of a country and gain as much as you can by using external agents (China) by making a secret pact with them. Best of both worlds.

We give you cheap gas, you go and pull a tension creating situation. No need to enter a war, because Indian leadership will eventually fall for negotiations and peaceful talks.

Than what happens is history, we saw our defence minister going in a shopping spree like a begger going for coins.

Seems like it's working.

cereal killer

Country flag
that is talking out of their a$$... Indian parliament has a standing order to reclaim all lost lands and that includes Aksai Chin and this isfrom 1962.

HM statement is fine.. can't be playing both sides.. on one side outrage on EAM showing figleaf of peace and on other abusing HM for stating facts.
No it isn't China protested over Shah's statement after that Jaishankar visited China immediately
Regarding Claim was/is always there. Even India is asking for status quo only.

Knowitall

The way India is behaving in Armenia and Azerbaijan conflict
Russia will behave the same in Indo-China conflict
Why are you surprised by this.

They are not bound by any treaty anymore plus all that trade with china.

Better stay neutral and milk both sides.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If you want an armyman, Gen V.K. Singh is still around. Looks politically mature to me. Would definitely be a Cabinet Minister in the next govt (probably around mid-term of this govt itself).
General VK Singh is a bit old so he maybe too mature. Major Gaurav Arya is smart, younger, polite, mature, energetic and respectful. He can lead strategic departments.

scatterStorm

Country flag
no sir, the news is true and threatening and people are waking up just now. china thinks they can grab whatever they want since they have money and power <- a trait of rakshasha.

wait? what? :shock: people are waking upto this just now? :eek1:

china hasn't been constructing 87,000+ dams since past 10 years to organize school picnics for childrens. :pound:
using this dams, china has caused artificial droughts in many countries such as Vietnam, Philippines , laos, Cambodia, thailand, mayanmaar etc, and after that china sold food grains to these countries with premium prices.

china already built 3 major dams to divert Brahmaputra river during congress era and guess what? our then PM dr. Napushak Singh kept mum and let them build dams without objections.

watch the video to learn more. CHINA WEAPONIZING WATER

Maybe people will understand why we are siachin. Remember what kalam wrote in his book, next war will be fought for resources such as water.

omaebakabaka

I think the Russians might have deliverd them.

DM meeting was very important.

If they try to snitch us at a time like this we will stop buying their weapons they won't risk that.

Anyway we will have to move away from them as they seem to be moving towards china and turkey.
I read somewhere that R-73's or whatever landed recently after the request but who knows

Country flag
Serious question:

we recently ordered lot all missiles and planes and other military's hardware from russia under emergency purchase route. has Russia delivered anything yet? anything at all? or did russia took us for a ride to appease their chinese masters?
Russia said most of the items would take atleast 3 months . s-400 was suppose to be delivered
last year. Russians will delay and not deliver anything or very late. It is not Russia's fault it is
our fault for still doing business with them.

scatterStorm

Country flag
it's time to make Nepal a new state.
Nepal strategy on the drawing board already. If push come to shove, we will not recognise Nepal and pull in our forces for an occupation.

Because BC UNSC and UN doesn't exist for us apparently, why give our men for peacekeeping and BS soldier show.

omaebakabaka

Russia said most of the items would take atleast 3 months . s-400 was suppose to be delivered
last year. Russians will delay and not deliver anything or very late. It is not Russia's fault it is
our fault for still doing business with them.
To be fair, these things are not exactly assembly line produced....capacity is planned generally based on projected export orders and domestic ones.

Country flag
Serious question:

we recently ordered lot all missiles and planes and other military's hardware from russia under emergency purchase route. has Russia delivered anything yet? anything at all? or did russia took us for a ride to appease their chinese masters?
Once QUAD gets formalized into a alliance hopefully it will change our weapons purchases
and we completely stop buying russian weapons except for spares. We can throw russian orders
and their 20 year weapon technology into the trash bin.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
So much of muck being thrown on Jaishankar..?? You can not beat Bare Bhaya so damn well pounce on Chhutbhaiya.

I see a good performance by foreign office overall. They have been able to garner international support or neutrality on China issue, isolated Pakistan, have held well in Maldives and Srilanka, were firm on Doklam issue and also stood up to China.

Can we forget that China is our neighbour - a country which is almost 1/4 of humanity, suffered the pangs of Colonial exploitation like us, rose almost from the ashes, made lives of their citizens rise in living standards, stood up to Western bullies and USA and ploughed their independent furrows.

We have at least risen from 2013 position when Manmohan Singh simply told "I do not know anything about Depsang, and you have told me nothing, Just keep quite"... sort of thing. We have risen and started facing the Chinese squarely. We have refused to bow down to Chinese BRI grandeur, their economic exploitation and almost cobbled up an alliance in the form of Quad.

Foreign policy has to have a base and foundational might - Economic, military, soft power, hard power and nature of prevailing times. The Govt stance can not be all hammers and no kid gloves. No one can shut communications.. no one except Pakistan can abandon diplomatic niceties. Nations talk is diplomatic languages and that is what Jaishankar is doing. I hope none of you wants Jaishankar to pick a Kalashnikov and be on Top of Mukpari.

Do not target Modi via Jaishankar route, I can understand the frustration of some members and their low strategy of the indirect approach.

Last edited:
Country flag
To be fair, these things are not exactly assembly line produced....capacity is planned generally based on projected export orders and domestic ones.
you are right but
1)russians have a security pact with india making Indian purchases top priority
2)this was an emergency purchase if they could not deliver quick they should not take the order
3)china is already a bigger weapon buyer and reverse engineer of russian weapons there is little strategic advantage
4)Russians are selling to pakis
5)Russians don't view India in the cold war context
6) India has never received TOT for any russian weapon even brahmos
7)Indian weapon development has been stifled from being a russian customer
8)Russia values chinese business much more than indian business
9)India is not even a top 15 Russian trading partner they buy very little indian items.
10)they could have given from their stock like french did to carry us thru.

Mikel

Country flag

For nearly six decades US has recognized Arunachal Pradesh is Indian territory. We strongly oppose any unilateral attempts to advance territorial claims by incursions, by military or civilian incursions across the established line of actual control: US Senior State Dept Official

scatterStorm

Country flag
Probably you haven't been following the thread. Summary: It is taken care of. It's a defender's paradise.
Contrary to popular belief, you don't terrain, you need bunch UAV to stop a Armor.

Azarbaijan and Armenia example might be enough as a good example.

scatterStorm

Country flag
So people are finally releasing that MEA Jaishankar is a cuck.
The signs were always there and I had already pointed that out I just don't want to receive flack for pointing them out again.
Me as well, you can go to my later post to why I said I am pissed with MEA.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Contrary to popular belief, you don't terrain, you need bunch UAV to stop a Armor.

Azarbaijan and Armenia example might be enough as a good example.
Defender's Paradise includes what you are suggesting. Learnings from AA theatre are being observed and absorbed worldwide.
Are you suggesting that IA isn't absorbing and acting accordingly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles