India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowitall

Government can't/won't do this. The number 1 problem with Modi government has been that it does close to none of the illegal/extrajudicial things it's accused of doing, by the left.

If BJP does even 10% of the things it's accused of, The Yindoo will print in Sanskrit instead of English.

Opposition realized that the only way it can face BJP politically is by extrajudicial means. Hence you see the killings of BJP workers in places like Waste Bengal and now Maharashtra. BJP's future depends on reciprocating the opposition's on-ground tactics.
Because modi and bjp to a certain extent are going soft.

Modi's mind is being polluted by these scum.

All this international media publicity world peace nonsense has has made him soft.

While he still retains the core ideas and values hinduism and has done more for us hindus than anyone else.

The gujrat ka sher in him is no more.

Look how bjp goes around doing muslim appeasment. It is beyond on why bjp would spend time and money on them when not a single one of them will vote for bjp.

We need more hardcore right wing parties in India if we are to survive.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Because modi and bjp to a certain extent is going soft.

All this international media publicity world peace nonsense has has made him soft.

While he still retains the core ideas and values hinduism and has done more for us hindus than anyone else.

Look how bjp goes around doing muslim appeasment. It is beyond on why bjp would spend time and money on them when not a single one of them will vote for bjp.
Modi has become complete 180 of what he was before, he was based as CM modi now he has become soft as PM modi, the dude used to call out islam openly for encouraging terrorism among its followers and now follows some Vasudeva KuntumBunkum ( as someone aptly ridiculed here) hogwash.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
I take back all posts where I defended our MEA, this guy is beyond anybody's saving won't be surprised if he was the one responsible for all those articles on The Hindu, Congratulating the birth of commie China and that too when we have lost soldiers over the border because of the very same China WHAT NEXT ARE WE GOING TO CONGRATULATE PAKISTAN?

shashankk

Country flag
Probably you haven't been following the thread. Summary: It is taken care of. It's a defender's paradise.
Sir,
All my posts in this forum are only in this and Armenian thread only so I have been following this thread very deeply. Today Shiv has shared one detailed video about that area. DO watch is and find out how much land is at stake and how close to DBO they are.

Knowitall

slave of China.
Already said this a month back and my prediction is coming true

GOI and MEA will cuck everyone.

Both are waiting with glee for winter to start so that they can throw the whole matter under the bus.

People here are angry that china keeps dragging talks and won't see the irony in it.

The only way they can drag the talks and hold new meetings is if we allow them to do so.

We are ourselves facilitating these talks encouraging them to hold more talks so of course they will make a fool out of us.

We should ask china to fuck off from all occupied areas in a week or be bombed to bits.

But rather they will do peace and pyaar ka jhumla and fool the public because usme hi mahir hai.

Abhi dekh lena all of us will be here wailing on this forum in December ki fir chutiya kat gaya.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Already said this a month back and my prediction is coming true

GOI and MEA will cuck everyone.

Both are waiting with glee for winter to start so that they can throw the whole matter under the bus.

People here are angry that china keeps dragging talks and won't see the irony in it.

The only way they can drag the talks and hold new meetings is if we allow them to do so.

We are ourselves facilitating these talks encouraging them to hold more talks so of course they will make a fool out of us.

We should ask china to fuck off from all occupied areas in a week or be bombed to bits.

But rather they will do peace and pyaar ka jhumla and fool the public because usme hi mahir hai.

Abhi dekh lena all of us will be here wailing on this forum in December ki fir chutiya kat gaya.
Many a times I feel our eyes have been washed by this Jumla party, need a better RW party in India or the old Modi to come back and take control, what more could be expected from this cuck babu

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Because modi and bjp to a certain extent are going soft.

We need more hardcore right wing parties in India if we are to survive.
Don't use verbatim bullshit. Modi is Modi.

1-2 no performers in his cabinet don't make the government.

Do this concern trolling elsewhere.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Halwa nahi hai.
By the time the forces reach Islamabad, that whole country will be in the throes of ISLAM KHATRE ME HAI jihad, on the contrary it will give validation to their napak Fauj, since they literally depend on the threat of the hindoo kuffar to keep looting their country.
It will be a large pre-planned and well coordinated corrective armed action. We don't have to wait for opportunity. We can impose media blackout and use media misinformation by taking control of their most popular media tabloids and channels headquarters. Islam khatren me hai won't happen and Pakistanis don't have the ability to mobilise themselves or take armed action. The conflict won't last long. We will definitely have support from their Political class when it's certain that the military rule is coming to an end be it Nawaz, Imran or Zardari. I don't think they will be able incite Sindhis, Pashtunis and Balochistani against us and it wll be more easier if we ask the rebellion forces to help us. Regarding validation of napak Fauj narrative, that won't happen when there isn't a Pakistan anymore. Narrative is only possible to propogate by Punjab during peace times. I think our military and intelligence can take care of all possible scenarios and ensure minimum fatalities if they get go ahead from the govt.

Knowitall

So people are finally releasing that MEA Jaishankar is a cuck.
The signs were always there and I had already pointed that out I just don't want to receive flack for pointing them out again.
It is called concern trolling by certain people here if you point the difference between action taken by BJP and modi in gujrat or the action taken by them in say for example shaheen bagh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles