India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

doreamon

Country flag
I remember this incident when kiran rijiju name was dropped from meeting by some santi dut as it wld have made china angry as he belonged to AP . Though later he was allowed to be present and china became angry .

China also became angry when modi visited AP . And issued statement .

omaebakabaka

The story only changes when India thinks it has a strong supply chain and fast deployment. Till then we are neutral. China knows this, so PLA fighting tomorrow's war today.
I actually like that current goi does not issue too many statements, dogs bark and elephant walks on. Amit Shah has said many times in words and actions, this govt will not talk about things and will do it if its correct time and place.

I used to remember our congi ministers say "Pakistan mein tiranga lehrayenge"....seriously

shade

Country flag
This thread is now making me sad.BC in BJP walon ko kaun smjhaye ki is k kiye 300+ seats nhi diye.

If this is the attitude then whats the difference between mms and Modi.
I understand Modi should not say anything directly, always have a room for backdoor diplomacy . But we should not let chinks get away with this. BC everything was right and I was wrong in supporting jaishanker and these MEA bastards. They said we don't recognize UT LADAKH, reply should have been we don't recognize CCP.
I think this is Modi/BJP trying to consolidate their gains and grip on power in India, by focusing on cleaning house/removing 0.5 front pests first, then dealing with Yellow external matters.
After 0.5 front pests are done, the Babudom of Eunuchs will be next/ or the last to be purged.

After the Commies took over big and important cities and countryside of Russia, they pulled out of WW1 which Russia took part in, at the cost of huge territorial concessions to Germany and Austria, all this was so that they could focus on purging the bourgeoise, dealing with the pro-Tsar White Army, consolidating their newly won state called USSR etc in general getting rid of their enemies within Russia.
Some 20 years or so later Stalin managed to take over what was lost in WW1, and much much more by the opportunity afforded to him by a certain genocidal Austrian guy with a weird mustache.
Then again Stalin was going to re-conquer Eastern Europe anyway.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I would love to hear what are possible changes which might happen. Just want to know your theory and how it develops. :)
When international pressure mounts, Pakistan might not get the 3 votes. Secondly sanctions might get imposed on countries starting from China.

Regarding the conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan, Western countries do support Armenia. Turkey and Pakistan are facing the West by involving in this conflict.

Regarding India, we stay Neutral in this conflict by proving humanitarian support. This conflict do not have any repercussions on India.

shashankk

Country flag
Is this still valid after Mahathir got the boot?
Is Malaysia still doing Chummah -e- Ummah?
Didnt we have a meeting of FATF recently. Any Idea of Malaysians voted against Pakistan. They still got 3 votes from same sent of countries.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
So my shouts on raising ten division worth of Army out of CAPF to deal with China seems to be nearing fruition.

If artillery mediumisation was on track we could transfer lots of guns to BSF to handle their portion of borders and thicken up Army firepower.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I think this is Modi/BJP trying to consolidate their gains and grip on power in India, by focusing on cleaning house/removing 0.5 front pests first, then dealing with Yellow external matters.
After 0.5 front pests are done, the Babudom of Eunuchs will be next/ or the last to be purged.

After the Commies took over big and important cities and countryside of Russia, they pulled out of WW1 which Russia took part in, at the cost of huge territorial concessions to Germany and Austria, all this was so that they could focus on purging the bourgeoise, dealing with the pro-Tsar White Army, consolidating their newly won state called USSR etc in general getting rid of their enemies within Russia.
Some 20 years or so later Stalin managed to take over what was lost in WW1, and much much more by the opportunity afforded to him by a certain genocidal Austrian guy with a weird mustache.
Then again Stalin was going to re-conquer Eastern Europe anyway.
tor muh me ghee shakkar bhaiwa.

Cactus09

Country flag

scatterStorm

Country flag
M
MEA might issue a statement that China has no locus standi on such issues. It would be wise not to expect anything beyond this.
MEA statements are now like cancer to my eyes. All fluff no substance.

BC why I am angry for few days because our moves are now stale, LOC ban ker rahega Laddakh, then wait for next 10 years until they want Jammu & IO Kashmir.

shade

Country flag
M
MEA statements are now like cancer to my eyes. All fluff no substance.

BC why I am angry for few days because our moves are now stale, LOC ban ker rahega Laddakh, then wait for next 10 years until they want Jammu & IO Kashmir.
By 2030 They will have inched up till Leh, if current Putting-Head-In-Sand mindset continues.
imo though this dhoti shivering what we see is now is just temprorary, hopefully in the future when BJP consolidates India, we will give a surprise clap to those yellow cheeks.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Bdw china is saying they didn't recognise Ladakh ut
And India is saying they will not 1959 unilaterally defined lac
Then if both wants to stop the war ....then both should stop this type of statements
China was first to say that they don't recognise Ladakh..and they oppose military construction s there
And India replied that they dont obey 1959 lac .....
Now let's wait ......many of us know from day one that China will not agree
Our military officers also know that ....
Don't know what's India going achieve by delaying the war ...

If they return s to the original lac...then their reputation will be diminished....so they won't
These defensive actions maybe, maybe point out towards no such escalation anymore, because our economy cannot support a war with China. Maybe our plan is to just stop impending PLAGF and PLAAF. We can only defend. We've forgotten what offensive means post 1971.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles