India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDev

Country flag
Integrity is the first thing and then you require smartness and cleverness to navigate society.

Not everyone bends and there are many examples.
Have you had personal friends in the purchase departments of PSU's? And I mean real personal friends who confide in you? They are not navigating society, they are in the middle of a department where corruption is endemic. And the suppliers know who is bendable and who is not. So does the boss. Anyway this is OT.

omaebakabaka

Have you had personal friends in the purchase departments of PSU's? And I mean real personal friends who confide in you? They are not navigating society, they are in the middle of a department where corruption is endemic. And the suppliers know who is bendable and who is not. So does the boss. Anyway this is OT.
Yes, both my parents and I have relatives retired from executive posts Chief Engineers and also couple of IAS officers. None of them took a paisa but travelled all over by "transfers"

Deathstar

Country flag
Armenia as an ally is pretty useless but we need to hit back at Aliyev, he's unnecessarily dragging internal issues of India when we have been quite neutral....
Azerbaijans economy isnt even 100billion and they dare speak against us.
If it was against China , you would have already seen their blacklash, China has balls and self respect unlike us...
We are not behaving as a 3 trillion dollar nuclear power with an army of 1.3 million soldiers

Arbit

Country flag
This is a test for Modi give a strong statement world is watching
AS if the statement matters.
I don't think Modi will be triggered. He might just give the silent treatment to cheenis. Works surprisingly well in the long term. (personal experience; at the receiving end)

On the other hand, expect more news and mainstreaming of issues pertaining to Tibet.

It's infuriatingly frustrating if the other side does not respond to your provocations, as intended.
Maybe its just me but when I look at the situation evolving in front of us, I get a vibe of competence.
Rest time will tell.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
That's disconcerting. My own brother is set to join IAS next month.
That's because you know that my caricature of the MoD babu is accurate to the 0.7 nanometer based on the MoD's track record with vital defence procurements.

MoD babus are possibly the only Indians who deserve a 100% Sharia-compliant public stoning for their utter disservice to the nation.

mokoman

Country flag
our whole foreign policy summed up.

Top level cringe , Why didnt our PM respond ?

How would responding to a greeting by another world leader , that too a democracy , affect China ?

I am guessing its a slight on purpose , dont wanna offend our dearest neighbour.

:dude: I hope atleast we are holding back to give them a nice beating in future.

shashankk

Country flag
Pakistan is exporting jihadis to Syria, turkey they might enter Armenia - Azerbaijan conflict.

The statement from Azerbaijan is insignificant, let them fight their wars while we have our own issues to deal with.

During FATF sessions the issue of Pakistani Jihadis fighting in Syria might come up.
anything that comes up in FATF doesnt matter as long at porkies have 3 votes.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Hope GoI gets a low level MEA clerk to give a scathing reply.
With MEA, the size of a person's testicles is inversely proportional to their rank.

The uniformed guard checking IDs at the inner gate entrance is best equipped to give replies to China in the choicest Meerut adjectives, while the top-ranking robot implementing "Working Mechanism to Drag Feet and S*** D***" to the letter, is least equipped.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
CCP just crossed a line by saying Ladakh isn't part of India. And India has illegally established it. :dude:

Many many many common Indians are not happy about it. The porki trollers who tried echo this are being replied by saying 'Pakistan belongs to India, it was captured by Muslims illegally in 1947'.:hehe:

The porki and CCP trollers aren't getting trolled now. They are getting blasted away.:clap2::clap2::pound::pound:

This is a claercut indication from China that they are interested in the whole of Ladakh to go to GB and save their CPC... It is no longer LAC or border with India that is the issue.

This "intentions Clear" statement. The idea behind the statement is to ties down two to three divisions of Indian Forces in Ladakh on the Tibatan Front and prevent Indian Forces overrunning GB.

China has obviously enlarged the territory and scope of conflict.

India has all the choices and many alternatives and is in much adavnategious position to deal with this threat:

1. Hold Chinese in Ladakh and take GB... the first and easiest option That settles all issues - the status of Ladakh, GB and CPEC all three together. .
2. Enlarge the scope of the conflict to adjoining HP and Uttarakhand and force Chinese to save their arses in Ladakh.
3, Launch offensive in Sikkim / Doklam/ Chumbi valley and forces Chinese to recoil from Ladakh and then take Aksaichin.

4. Launch offensive opposite Arunanchal Pradesh.

If Chinese focus is Ladakh then given the present disposition of PLA there they are absolutely not in a good or militarily advantageous position at all. They can be boxed in there and destroyed in piecemeal. No wonder they are spending so much money in Nepal for making Lipulekg disputed.

I only hope the scope is further enlarged to Tibet and India has taken initiative in that direction through the employment of SFF.

India will require only very minor force accretion to handle the entire gambit as adequate forces are available to handle a two front or one front multiple objectives war. As the days are passing that possibility is getting nearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles