India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
might be off topic but I don't think we will enjoy our superiority over PAF for very long.
Despite depleting squadron strength and old ageing aircraft Pakis continue to build new bases and Support infra as well as devising new strategies. This all can only mean one thing, China has given them assurance that they will help prop up Pakis Air force.

The newly inaugurated Air base at Bholari has 27 hardened shelters and two runways.

Those leaders and Generals who are sitting on their arse will cry tears of blood when first J 31 lands in Masroor.

Last edited:

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Your own cousin brother is sitting on black top ? :rofl:

Didn't you also say you know people in BJP and we are going to invade POK this year ?

another master bullshitter .
No. I didn't say this year. Give me reference if i said it. I told 2022-23.

Stalingrad

Flooding Could Drown China's Military
One Brahmos missile cracking the Three Gorges dam, and the nerve center of China's military in Wuhan will drown. They have considerable military resources in the area. It's also where the Chinese Covid-19 virus was created in a Chinese military lab.
It might be birthplace of Chinese viruses. But I think we have certain understanding that no civilian infra including the N power plants shall be touched in case of hostiliteis. That is why we exchange our N facilities list frequently with Pakis also. Unless it is a WW level human madness from Chinese or Pakis side we will not touch their infra projects other than of military importance.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
It might be birthplace of Chinese viruses. But I think we have certain understanding that no civilian infra.including the N power plants shall be touched in case of hostiliteis. That is why we exchange our N facilities list frequently with Pakis also. Unless it is a WW level human madness.
yes attacking civilian infra isn't a one way street. If we can attack their dams than they can attack ours as well.
Also it is impossible to go that far deep inside China, even for America

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
might be off topic but I don't think we will enjoy our superiority over PAF for very long.
Despite depleting squadron strength and old ageing aircraft Pakis continue to build new bases and Support infra as well as devising new strategies. This all can only mean one thing, China has given them assurance that they will help prop up Pakis Air force.

The newly inaugurated Air base at Bholari has 27 hardened shelters and two runways.

Those leaders and Generals who are sitting on their arse will cry tears of blood when first J 31 lands in Masroor.
Flip side of the argument is that it will force our military establishment to upgrade strategies & equipment to deal with new threats.

Competition is always a good thing, be it with china or Pakistan or anyone else.

if Kargil had not happened, Indian military wouldn’t have upgraded itself.

if threat from China was not recognised, infra along Tibet will not have upgraded itself.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I think that we have reached saturation limit against Pakistan when it comes to air bases.

Bharatiye

Country flag
Flip side of the argument is that it will force our military establishment to upgrade strategies & equipment to deal with new threats.

Competition is always a good thing, be it with china or Pakistan or anyone else.

if threat from China was not recognised, infra along Tibet will not have upgraded itself.
We should work for a decisive edge over China and Pakistan combined, not parity. Too bad babudom won't let that happen, as it might "anger" China

mokoman

Country flag
No. I didn't say this year. Give me reference if i said it. I told 2022-23.

"Modi had plan to take POK back in 2020 but now it's postponed because of pandemic and slow economy.Now new date is November 2023."

Amazing bro , you know details to things no one else in this country knows .

We had plans to take POK in 2020 ?
Cant wait for November 2023 . :india:

When you are in the next cabinet meeting , dont forget to give Modi ji our tanks :rofl:

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag

"Modi had plan to take POK back in 2020 but now it's postponed because of pandemic and slow economy.Now new date is November 2023."

Amazing bro , you know details to things no one else in this country knows .

We had plans to take POK in 2020 ?
Cant wait for November 2023 . :india:

When you are in the next cabinet meeting , dont forget to give Modi ji our tanks :rofl:
Mock as much as you want. But I know what I know. I am not RaGa to reveal everything and play with national security.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Yes SFF & IA is sitting on Black Top.. But black top is not in Aksai Chin mere bhai:bplease:. Aksai Chin is North East area of Ladakh which borders Xinjiang. Pangong lake is between Tibet & Eastern ladakh.
When we made Aksai chin different state from Ladakh and part it into two? We call the whole occupied ladakh by China as "Aksai chin". We didn't make Pangong lake a different state. BTW Black TOP is situated across the LAC. That was my point.

Thakung area.jpg

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Flip side
Flip the argument once more and u will get the grim reality. We never really tried to get an edge over our enemies since the inception of this nation, just parity was enough for us. This parity too was based on imports from foreign nation at the loss of self sufficiency. I haven't seen any change so radical that would signal otherwise. Nothing Monumental in the military has been changed, its the same old foot soldier Bhoop Singh responsible for winning war and General Sukhwinder Singh making mad buck and banging chicks on Russian trip. The only thing that has changed is the Politicians incharge but Politicians come and go every day, gains that have been made today can very well be reversed tomorrow granted such a enabling party comes to power again. This is because the thing that was responsible for the miseries are still active just little silent now.

if threat from China was not recognized, infra along Tibet will not have upgraded itself.
This is a sign of a weak and short sighted nations nothing to be proud of, its the concept of Live to die another day.
Strong nations cant be built through cosmetic reforms that wash away at night.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
We should work for a decisive edge over China and Pakistan combined, not parity. Too bad babudom won't let that happen, as it might "anger" China
On the Babudom part, for every nationalist it always seems that their military preparedness does meet their expectations one way or the other.

But when you start comparing how others are faring, we will realise almost every country is on the same boat.

Ex: We assume China has capability based on what CCP wants us to know, but once we take into account that CCP is notorious for suppressing negative info we don’t actually know the real story behind the Great Wall of China.

take Europe too, their military procurement was in a mess last I checked.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Flip the argument once more and u will get the grim reality. We never really tried to get an edge over our enemies since the inception of this nation, just parity was enough for us. This parity too was based on imports from foreign nation at the loss of self sufficiency. I haven't seen any change so radical that would signal otherwise. Nothing Monumental in the military has been changed, its the same old foot soldier Bhoop Singh responsible for winning war and General Sukhwinder Singh making mad buck and banging chicks on Russian trip. The only thing that has changed is the Politicians incharge but Politicians come and go every day, gains that have been made today can very well be reversed tomorrow granted such a enabling party comes to power again. This is because the thing that was responsible for the miseries are still active just little silent now.

This is a sign of a weak and short sighted nations nothing to be proud of, its the concept of Live to die another day.
Well if particular political party remains in power for long then the reforms made by them can not be reversed so easily.

cereal killer

Country flag
When we made Aksai chin different state from Ladakh and part it into two? We call the whole occupied ladakh by China as "Aksai chin". We didn't make Pangong lake a different state. BTW Black TOP is situated across the LAC. That was my point.

View attachment 60467
No we don't.. Aksai Chin is area that was not lost in 1962.. It was lost much earlier due to Nehru's
incompetence. Chinese had build roads infrastructure prior to that. Also no major battles took place there. Also Traditional Dogra Kingdom boundaries had Boundaries with Xinjiang through Aksai Chin.
Aksai Chin is part of ladakh & so is Pangong Tso.. At least at much upto Johnson line on our maps. Some of it is in Tibet region.
Our claim is not only on territories of Tibet but Xinjiang too.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I think that we have reached saturation limit against Pakistan when it comes to air bases.
Eh its not just about bases mate its about the Quality and Quantity of weapons. Falling squadron strength is a big issue and we aren't working up for any permanent solution from what I see.
And this isn't just for air force but for the entire military establishment.
Folks here give argument that we will manage to skimp through somehow, but is this enough? Do we not want to export our weapons? do we not want to gain surplus in arms?
Our Benchmark is Pakistan and very recently China, why not just aim for the top.
Very well I acknowledge that we won't reach that point in just a few years but our effort from this moment forward should reflect the aim we gunning for.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Yup, no disagreement there.

but we also need to recognise that time is linear, realistically our growth engine has fired up only in about year 2000 even though even though reforms started in 91.

Whether we realise it or not, there is a natural order of things for a country to develop, security establishment develops after economic establishment matures. there is a reason why CCP focused on economy for 30 thirty years and then started focusing on military reforms to protect the economy. Pakistan on the other hand prioritised security establishment over every thing else, they have gone bankrupt 14 times over past 30 years, as a result they keep jumping from one master to the other.

we can take it up in another thread, if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles