India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Don't fall in the tricks of CCP bots.
That many Indian "experts" went on to show Magar & Gurung hills having LAC on them, even though vwry much a part of India, served Chinese purpose well. Indian "occupation" of the features "across LAC" can now be labelled as "aggression" & "defensive action" becomes justifiable.
Nothing knew, I discussed this already that these chaumin chills could use a false flag narrative as precursor action to start an attack and call it as "self defence" act.

He is right, modulation of narrative now.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Too early to say, I think we should stick with our wins more.
Yep. We should stick to our wins n one of which obviously is winning the 'war of perception'. They can only try and win it back now.
I do agree to you observation too in the sense that it's an evolving situation.

omaebakabaka

Nothing knew, I discussed this already that these chaumin chills could use a false flag narrative as precursor action to start an attack and call it as "self defence" act.

He is right, modulation of narrative now.
Hard to see which countries would side with China other than Nepal, Pak, Malayasia and possibly Germany and Russia to some extent and may be US if Kamala's coup plays out? It is incredibly hard to put India in aggressor position as far as PR is concerned, 5th column is the most viable platform.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Indian and Japanese navies kick-start 3-day mega exercise
How about this sh*t:
India announces entry of Australia as a permanent participant in the Malabar excercises one week before the BRICS leaders' summit..

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Pak Army is planning an Uri type attack on any Defense establishment with the help of its pet terrorists somewhere in Punjab or UT J&K. Suspected conversation intercepted by intel agencies. (Sources) It may be a conspiracy by enemy to divert our attention from LAC.

BABA.
"Kill the chicken to scare the monkey"

We'll likely foil any attempt, but if it succeeds - it'd provide full justification to go and fuck things up in PoJK once the Eastern Front is largely dormant due to weather.

A successful military campaign against a military with better troops/more combat tested troops than those of China would send a good message to the Reds.

Resources saved by not constantly fighting COIN in J&K could come in handy now that LAC will be turned into an LOC type active zone.

Last edited:

Dessert Storm

Country flag
After modi firy speech in UN , Boris J also acknowledged India's contribution for vaccines should the 3rd phase of Astrazeneca is successful

Meanwhile Paris attacker turned out to be Pakistani.....apni apni aukat kee baat hai :pound: :pound:
Vaccines are one of the most important reasons why west won't want India to be attacked.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Ban everything Chinese. No matter what it costs the Indian economy in the short run, in the long run it will be beneficial. In any case short term financial losses do NOT trump national self respect.
Relax we are the only country to have balls to block tech cockups like tic tok and pubg, infact Paytm is also under surveillance because unfortunately Indian IT companies are like whores, whoever smacks loads of money they are going to go in bed with them, and apparently Chinese companies are at flrefront etc.

Meanwhile usa is still deciding whether we are going to ban it or not, clearly Milana Trump do require tic tok to see some young studs and get wet, because she's got a sugar daddy who is rusty in bed, so tic tok is a no-go.

scatterStorm

Country flag
China's biggest chip maker sanctioned.
So super micro is gone, but at what cost, they've already stolen data. I'd like to point out that an economic warfare is going on. US cannot play an economic Hitman anymore because CCP has learnt from soviet union collapse. The tables had turned few years back already.

Too late for US.

Last edited:

scatterStorm

Country flag
Hard to see which countries would side with China other than Nepal, Pak, Malayasia and possibly Germany and Russia to some extent and may be US if Kamala's coup plays out? It is incredibly hard to put India in aggressor position as far as PR is concerned, 5th column is the most viable platform.
They don't have to, if history has ever taught us Chinese have the tendency to backstab, it happend with Vietnam, with us.

Make no mistake, there leaders can come on global stage to show the might of great punk ass leader Xi.

shade

Country flag
Nobody except their Paki slaves will support them directly.
They can be "supported" indirectly by denying us any support though, like Western countries could behave like the sanctimonious pr*cks they are and deny us weapons or spare parts citing muh hooman raites, peacefool etc, putting "pressure" and there is always the chance that Russia will screw us over in terms of supplies and spares to appease their dog-eating patrons.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Not even a word spoken abt Chinks and Pigs. Just now finished watching Modi's speech. I must say convincing and straight forward.
That's exactly how me and my niggas c/o last bench were ignored by our lecturers at college. Lol.

Cheetah007

Country flag
Till the Corona virus was exported deliberately to the entire world, China went from being an economic giant to the most distrusted country worldwide.

Today, the biggest threat to China is Xi Jinping and the CCP, not America or India. Xi and the CCP have single handedly destroyed the image that China had as the only factory of the world with no hegemonic intentions.

The world will thank India very soon, it's a golden opportunity for India to further soften its image and at the same time play hard. India will replace China sooner than later.

The Maverick

Country flag
I HOPE TO GOD THAT
1. indian military has a worked out Plan 1 & 2 & 3 of how to fight a serious border war with PLA/PLAAF
2. That we have been secretly acquiring spares ammo missles from Russia Israel USA and FRANCE these last 3 months
3. We have serious hook up with USA real time intelligence 24 hours a day so e know each every chinease move
4. That we have secured AND rescured our communication lines which the chinease will launch CYBER attack on at the very outset of a serious show down.

THEY HAVE COME TO TEACH US A LESSON ........... I HOPE we are ready

DownWithCCP

Country flag
I HOPE TO GOD THAT
1. indian military has a worked out Plan 1 & 2 & 3 of how to fight a serious border war with PLA/PLAAF
2. That we have been secretly acquiring spares ammo missles from Russia Israel USA and FRANCE these last 3 months
3. We have serious hook up with USA real time intelligence 24 hours a day so e know each every chinease move
4. That we have secured AND rescured our communication lines which the chinease will launch CYBER attack on at the very outset of a serious show down.

THEY HAVE COME TO TEACH US A LESSON ........... I HOPE we are ready
"Teach us a lesson" Hahahaha lmao are you being sarcastic, the current deployments along the LAC isn't enough for ANY armed conflict in which the chinks can make any headway, on top of that it is a mountain terrain, so defenders advantage and 1:9 ratio holds, any deployment on their side will be met with counter deployment from ours, one must also keep in mind the amount of troops that region can hold, the only lesson India can learn from China is to not act stupid and make retarded moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles