India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Or this is prep for some false flag->casus belli->ching chong start a short war to complete their objectvies.
Remember, the Chink cries out in pain as he strikes you.
Like Mukden incident. They are going to become more and more impatience. The winter is coming. The Mlecchas drone are going to die in the cold. Who will feed the PLA troops stationed in occupied territories without any proper winter clothing.

Last edited:

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
since the whole site is chinese, Google chrome pops up a translate icon on right corner of address bar. Click on that translate the page.. else post link on translate.google.com or google for web tools that take a url to do so..
Yup. Thanks. I read. They are crying the same like Pakistanis. 😂😂 "India attack krega".
I used to think Chinese are different than Pakistanis when its comes to Army conflicts with Indian Army. lol

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
"Secularism for the Kuffar while you're in minority
KHILAFAT and SHARIA KANOON when your majority, ALHAMDULILAH" - generic Momin from the Indian Subcontinent.
Yes it is all about converting Dar-al-harb to Dar-al-Islam

People are ignorant about the viciousness of islam

Here is the explanation in God's own Voice.

Respect to this great man.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
South Bank of Pangong is not Aksai Chin:doh:.
Areas like Depsang, Hot springs, Gogra are in direct contact with Aksai Chin.
We are in advantageous position only on Pangong front. Entire SSN is anybody's game.
Do you know who is sitting on black top? May be Army or govt will not reveal it for some particular security reasons. But my own cusion brother is sitting on the black top. I don't know how it is safe to reveal it! But take it as hint.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Don't fall in the tricks of CCP bots.
That many Indian "experts" went on to show Magar & Gurung hills having LAC on them, even though vwry much a part of India, served Chinese purpose well. Indian "occupation" of the features "across LAC" can now be labelled as "aggression" & "defensive action" becomes justifiable.

shade

Country flag
Yes it is all about converting Dar-al-harb to Dar-al-Islam

People are ignorant about the viciousness of islam

Here is the explanation in God's own Voice.

Respect to this great man.

viciousness comes later.
It is these two-faced tricks they pull that makes my blood boil.
You can never trust anything that comes out of a desi momin's mouth.

That many Indian "experts" went on to show Magar & Gurung hills having LAC on them, even though vwry much a part of India, served Chinese purpose well. Indian "occupation" of the features "across LAC" can now be labelled as "aggression" & "defensive action" becomes justifiable.
They should do "defensive actions" finally that will shake GoI out of MEA babu induced dhoti shivering paralysis. The bad side however of this is we may lose positions and good men with a "surprise" Chinese assault with artillery/mortar strikes, jet bombings and their troops ditching guandao kung futiyapa for normal small arms.
At Individual level, and country level, you have to face your "demons".

nick_indian

Country flag
I heard LAFANGA impotent prime minister of Jihadi Pakistan gave lecture on secularism to India. These inbreed retards used to abuse and chase away anyone who would talk about secularism in Pakistan. They used to mobilise people against secularism as it is an insult to their fake Allah.

Coward Sub human Pakistanis used to change their Daddy for money every decade or two but with Modi becoming PM they have even compromised their religious ideology and compromised their Allah’s likes and dislikes in few months.

A bastardised nation that abused Gandhi and Nehru since it’s inception using their name to sound logical.

Any Pakistani mutant reading my comment, your daddies may come and go but at least stay true to your ideology ?

BTW This is what has happened in last 3 weeks in Pakistan.

1. September: 171 Hindus forcibly converted in Sindh. Mass conversion ceremony was held at madarsa Ahsan-ul-Taleem.

2. June: 102 Hindus forcibly converted in Badin. All idols of Hindu gods kept in a local temple were destroyed & premises was converted into a mosque.

Pakistan TMKB.
Let's not even focus on those idiots now. Who takes that failed state and its failed leaders seriously. We are in the big league and must focus on China, US, Japan etc.

pinakaTHEbow

Country flag
Dear Members,
Don't lose heart with these reports. We can be in for a surprise on this front.
Here's the pattern:
1. Demonitisation:
Allegation : Nobody was consulted.
Obviously a tight knit group would have been consulted and pieces moved without the pieces knowing the objective of the move.

2. Article 370:
Fact: It came out of the blue (yes there were murmurs).
News reports-
Behind the surprise lay a secret operation that required a lot of work to maintain its secret status.

For instance, it emerges that most of the work happened outside the offices of the Home Ministry and the Law Ministry in North Block and Shashtri Bhawan respectively.

3. Ram Temple
Deft handling. Nobody really believed that it could be done 'just like that'.

Takeaways for me:
1. These ain't the usual guys.
2. They don't mind taking on history.
3. The success rate is pretty high.
4. Never say never for them. Biding time at times.
* Handling of Delhi around Pres Trump's visit was 👎👎👎👎👎
** This one's complicated with a lot of pieces and evolving situation. Maybe that's why they are taking longer.
*** Always optimistic.
Is it possible to like a post more than once?
Finally, some positivity. Reading this thread is inducing depression and hopelessness, seems like we Indians still have colonial and 1962 hangover. The only way forward is to trust capable people and do your own part. The duo in power proved themselves many times over, so cut them some slack.

pinakaTHEbow

Country flag
China has never taken India seriously. This irritates New Delhi, which can feel Beijing’s condescension. China has also increased activity around India without considering what that looks like to its neighbour. With growing Chinese economic and security activities in almost every country around India, it is no wonder New Delhi sees what looks like encirclement. Times are changing and I'm sure it's a matter of time 4that China will play by the rules of the game.
Delhi is irritated by lack of chinese attention? latter part of your post is true and said by many strategists. I don't agree with the part where India is irritated due to lack of attention. India is a country, chaotic but democratic.

cereal killer

Country flag
Do you know who is sitting on black top? May be Army or govt will not reveal it for some particular security reasons. But my own cusion brother is sitting on the black top. I don't know how it is safe to reveal it! But take it as hint.
Yes SFF & IA is sitting on Black Top.. But black top is not in Aksai Chin mere bhai:bplease:. Aksai Chin is North East area of Ladakh which borders Xinjiang. Pangong lake is between Tibet & Eastern ladakh.

Knowitall

I heard LAFANGA impotent prime minister of Jihadi Pakistan gave lecture on secularism to India. These inbreed retards used to abuse and chase away anyone who would talk about secularism in Pakistan. They used to mobilise people against secularism as it is an insult to their fake Allah.

Coward Sub human Pakistanis used to change their Daddy for money every decade or two but with Modi becoming PM they have even compromised their religious ideology and compromised their Allah’s likes and dislikes in few months.

A bastardised nation that abused Gandhi and Nehru since it’s inception using their name to sound logical.

Any Pakistani mutant reading my comment, your daddies may come and go but at least stay true to your ideology ?

BTW This is what has happened in last 3 weeks in Pakistan.

1. September: 171 Hindus forcibly converted in Sindh. Mass conversion ceremony was held at madarsa Ahsan-ul-Taleem.

2. June: 102 Hindus forcibly converted in Badin. All idols of Hindu gods kept in a local temple were destroyed & premises was converted into a mosque.

Pakistan TMKB.
Saw a video on Indiaspeaks on Reddit.

Just as he started his speech our Indian diplomat packed his bags and went off right in front of everyone no two fucks given.

mokoman

Country flag
Your own cousin brother is sitting on black top ? :rofl:

Didn't you also say you know people in BJP and we are going to invade POK this year ?

another master bullshitter .

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Yup. Thanks. I read. They are crying the same like Pakistanis. 😂😂 "India attack krega".
I used to think are different than Pakistanis when its comes to Army conflicts with Indian Army. lol

They only have shiny equipments and cool uniforms. In reality their fighting capability is even below Paki army.

After the June incident. Some paki analysts were saying "Even terrorists do better ambush than this"..
:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Meanwhile, inbreds & their agenda.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Is it possible to like a post more than once?
Finally, some positivity. Reading this thread is inducing depression and hopelessness, seems like we Indians still have colonial and 1962 hangover. The only way forward is to trust capable people and do your own part. The duo in power proved themselves many times over, so cut them some slack.
Don’t be depress.

Being a nationalist hawk who can foresee the future and make sense of the larger game at play comes with a certain enlightenment. And the name of that enlightenment is loyalty.

Unfortunately Loyalty has been made a cuss word by leftists. Why they abuse people who support Modi by degrading pious Hindu word ‘Bhakt’ must tell us that they are scared of our consolidation. They want you to become confused and develop guilt for supporting a person who is gradually building a nation that was deprived of its destination founded of qualities natural to it.

When this nation gave 60 years to a dynasty and when same librandus became its apologists. Then it becomes our duty to piss on their screams and rants against Modi for becoming a cult or a demagogue.

Young people like you rather becoming disheartened must opt for the side strongly, invest your loyalty to them and give them fare time to operate. BJP is the same party who tested working nuclear weapon and founded the foundation of a bold and aspiring nation that won’t budge to any power. Modi is delivering and fixing problems that were not solved only to mock Hindu as an impotent breed. From Hindu Growth to Hindu Pakistan these devices have been time tested and use against us since British took over.

When Jihadi bastard like Imran Khan is allowed to Ox around and manoeuvre freely to abuse Hindus and lecture us secularism; when Communists and congress did nothing but gave cover to Muslim as they prepared to kill Hindus and burn Delhi during the visit of American president; only BJP stood for us called them out. The choice is obvious and there must be no confusion.

Last edited:

etantra

Country flag
Clearly the Chinese are getting nervous and feel like they are losing control.

IMO Trump is doing backroom deals with China that comes with a concrete action that he can showcase to US voters and win an election.
Xi must be trying to make a paper deal without action.
If Trump doesn't get his way, he will escalate Taiwan issue and have a shooting war with China that will dominated by USS carrier groups with standoffish weapons. If China escalates, USA will take it one step further. Either way at the end USA will always have a better card to play and Trump intends to showcase this to try and win election.
India has the go ahead to get aggressive only for the second scenario & US will support India through it. Without US go ahead India will have only part support on a case by case basis.
A shooting match btw India and China with US support for India (+ US action in Taiwan) means a clear India WIN. This is what is being targeted by NDA govt. Troops are set, stocks are built up, supply deals made, just waiting for signal( which is a US signal or China attacking first). All the infra China has built up in Tibet will make the advance to Lhasa a quick one.
Other scenarios would mean either a draw or some loss of territories for India( + damages for both) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles