India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

etantra

Country flag
Dear Members,
Don't lose heart with these reports. We can be in for a surprise on this front.
Here's the pattern:
1. Demonitisation:
Allegation : Nobody was consulted.
Obviously a tight knit group would have been consulted and pieces moved without the pieces knowing the objective of the move.

2. Article 370:
Fact: It came out of the blue (yes there were murmurs).
News reports-
Behind the surprise lay a secret operation that required a lot of work to maintain its secret status.

For instance, it emerges that most of the work happened outside the offices of the Home Ministry and the Law Ministry in North Block and Shashtri Bhawan respectively.

3. Ram Temple
Deft handling. Nobody really believed that it could be done 'just like that'.

Takeaways for me:
1. These ain't the usual guys.
2. They don't mind taking on history.
3. The success rate is pretty high.
4. Never say never for them. Biding time at times.
* Handling of Delhi around Pres Trump's visit was 👎👎👎👎👎
** This one's complicated with a lot of pieces and evolving situation. Maybe that's why they are taking longer.
*** Always optimistic.
Indeed, the success rate is too high which suggest it is an extremely competent bunch

I am sure the Chinese who are outside echo chambers recognise it.. not sure if there are many.

a rare serious discussion in the Chinese forum that wonders if India is waiting for a signal to attack.

https://archive.is/aq6Pu

also wonders if the Chinese airports/abilities in these forward areas will be far less operational in peak winter

a brief overview of the fighters/bombers in the 2 key airfields of china( Hotan & Kashgar)

etantra

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars those new who dont knew that the Vstol Jockey is the original @Bhumihar. Single handely created the LSF Light Strike Aircraft. Take every word of it with. :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

A thread was created just for it. 🙃
so what do you say of this account about the Jun 16 event.. says IA counted 46 stretchers

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
so what do you say of this account about the Jun 16 event.. says IA counted 46 stretchers
VSTOL has a keen mind.. and is a good analyst when it comes to battle strategies, although he comes across as overconfident many a times..
This Light fighter case... as far as I remember @VSTOL being a naval aviationist .. he got a bit too excited.. and went overboard with proposing his own design. There is no need to mock VSTOL JOCKEY

Willy3

Country flag
Can somebody enlighten me a bit about some posters claiming "Chinese got what they want" or like "we lost because of our MEA babus "...what happen ?

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Can somebody enlighten me a bit about some posters claiming "Chinese got what they want" or like "we lost because of our MEA babus "...what happen ?
It's an evolving situation not a static one. Nothing has 'happened', it's 'happening'. Any enlightenment is actually pedalling a POV and that includes the question itself.

Cactus09

Country flag
China, Pakistan in mind, PM to spell out India priorities at UNGA today!!

Gentlemen we might have roasted porkies and Peking ducks with noodles as the menu for today. 😎😎😎😎

Cheran

Country flag
Well, to be fair, we also got *something that we wanted*.

China got away with:-
1. blocking our access at Y junction & other PPs beyond
2. blocking our access from F5 to F8

We got away with:-
1) Taking over 39 heights & blocking China from coming there, thus making some of their positions vulnerable
2) Dominated ridge line F4 etc.
3) Banning of apps
4) Decoupling economy (well this comes at a price as China has increased prices for API)
5) Contributed to backlash against China on a global scale

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
This was predicted outcome of there occupation of Aksai Area. They didn't came here for picnic, theye were asked to take land because they knew how shitty our diplomacy is.

They knew that we will go Chai biscuits rounds, nothing else. There intimidation worked, now you have a long haul, until it becomes LOC.

Only thing left, political leaders should grow some more spine and give military some responsibility to crush the Chinese and stay there over there cold corpses.

Let them drown with us in an attrition warfare, a Psypops so bad that they will have to fight two enemies, nature and our soldiers.

Chinese pussy soldiers aren't used to see dead soldiers in numbers, let them see to what they've brought upon themselves.

Most Chinese troops are conscripts for service for 3 to 4 year's, when they will realise that there's nothing to gain over here for a mere 3 to 4 year's worth of job, why risk my life, then moral will start to dismantle, until the same UN peacekeeping event happens when there soldiers dropped there weapons and ran away.
I say massive paradrop of our troops behind their lines, and keeping it open by air route, let's see their reaction.
This will be first time in the world in military operations sense.
Never done before.
Of course, chicoms will react and our C-17s can do that.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
I say massive paradrop of our troops behind their lines, and keeping it open by air route, let's see their reaction.
This will be first time in the world in military operations sense.
Never done before.
Of course, chicoms will react and our C-17s can do that.
Dear. It is possible but not feasible. Won't be done. It's not an uncontested airspace. It's not about paradrop of some droids.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
People have seen Su30mki doing CAP on India China border a Su30mki was flying very low someone made video of that
Aircrafts fly low to avoid Detection on enemies Radars this is what Jaguars do very well they fly lowest

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Dear. It is possible but not feasible. Won't be done. It's not an uncontested airspace. It's not about paradrop of some droids.
No, my dear, it is completely feasible, what you just need is diversion and quick closing the loop.
I am saying this because I know chinaman tactics since 2010,that's the time I decided No China supporting from me because I knew they are snakes.
They have soldiers in huge numbers just that.
WE Need to use our soldiers numbers strength for battles.
Becuase, from this army and bureaucrats set up I have already lost hope of ATAGS and WHAP induction.
So, this is the thing they can do to get land.
Droids..... Our army can't even induct BHABHA kawach just wait due to their own set ups.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
No, my dear, it is completely feasible, what you just need is diversion and quick closing the loop.
I am saying this because I know chinaman tactics since 2010,that's the time I decided No China supporting from me because I knew they are snakes.
They have soldiers in huge numbers just that.
WE Need to use our soldiers numbers strength for battles.
Becuase, from this army and bureaucrats set up I have already lost hope of ATAGS and WHAP induction.
So, this is the thing they can do to get land.
Droids..... Our army can't even induct BHABHA kawach just wait due to their own set ups.
I respect you emotions. Emotion wise, my reaction to the meetings with them.
Screenshot_20200926-001502_YouTube.jpg

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Indeed, the success rate is too high which suggest it is an extremely competent bunch

I am sure the Chinese who are outside echo chambers recognise it.. not sure if there are many.

a rare serious discussion in the Chinese forum that wonders if India is waiting for a signal to attack.

https://archive.is/aq6Pu

also wonders if the Chinese airports/abilities in these forward areas will be far less operational in peak winter

a brief overview of the fighters/bombers in the 2 key airfields of china( Hotan & Kashgar)
How you read Chinese? Is there any option of language change?

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
China, Pakistan in mind, PM to spell out India priorities at UNGA today!!

Gentlemen we might have roasted porkies and Peking ducks with noodles as the menu for today. 😎😎😎😎
PM will speak only about Covid 19 and Global warming. And its not necessary to get down on the level of Pakistan.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Those who are saying "Chinese got what they want" , having a paid agenda or not having knowledge of actual ground situation. Right now India is on the top position on LAC, sitting in Aksai cheen. But we don't want us to show aggressor. If you want to scale the Chinese frustration after 29/30 August, go to CCP mouth piece Global times twitter page.

etantra

Country flag
How you read Chinese? Is there any option of language change?
since the whole site is chinese, Google chrome pops up a translate icon on right corner of address bar. Click on that translate the page.. else post link on translate.google.com or google for web tools that take a url to do so..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles