India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterStorm

Country flag
POK is in card's, what CCP thinks off is that we will only engage with them, we can open a front so shitty for them that they have no way but to engage, thus allowing us opportunity to take some peice of land at POK. Then we will hail for talks. A new status quo.

Chinese ko CPEC ka dar dikhana padega, then only we have leverage.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
POK is in card's, what CCP thinks off is that we will only engage with them, we can open a front so shitty for them that they have no way but to engage, thus allowing us opportunity to take some peice of land at POK. Then we will hail for talks. A new status quo.

Chinese ko CPEC ka dar dikhana padega, then only we have leverage.
Gilgit Baltistan is more important than Aksai Chin as it connects us to Afghanistan

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
@utubekhiladi

You are still on your dates +-3 days - 28 September ?
yes @Kumata @DownWithCCP @Shashank Nayak
I stand by my dates

September 28 to October 5
(give or take 3 days)

and I do hope that our great armed forced take some visible action or Chinese do something very stupid within those dates, or else this forum will sacrifice me to Himalayan gods
:scared1:

mokoman

Country flag
yes @Kumata
I stand by my dates

(give or take 3 days)

and I do hope that our great armed forced take some visible action or Chinese do something very stupid within those dates, or else this forum will sacrifice me to Himalayan gods
If nothing happens

TIHAR JAIL !!!
TIHAR JAIL !!!
TIHAR JAIL !!!
TIHAR JAIL !!!
TIHAR JAIL !!!
TIHAR JAIL !!!

:jail:

scatterStorm

Country flag

PRC gets away - blocking us at the Y junction & hence the PPs like 10, 11A,11B etc

View attachment 60354
This was predicted outcome of there occupation of Aksai Area. They didn't came here for picnic, theye were asked to take land because they knew how shitty our diplomacy is.

They knew that we will go Chai biscuits rounds, nothing else. There intimidation worked, now you have a long haul, until it becomes LOC.

Only thing left, political leaders should grow some more spine and give military some responsibility to crush the Chinese and stay there over there cold corpses.

Let them drown with us in an attrition warfare, a Psypops so bad that they will have to fight two enemies, nature and our soldiers.

Chinese pussy soldiers aren't used to see dead soldiers in numbers, let them see to what they've brought upon themselves.

Most Chinese troops are conscripts for service for 3 to 4 year's, when they will realise that there's nothing to gain over here for a mere 3 to 4 year's worth of job, why risk my life, then moral will start to dismantle, until the same UN peacekeeping event happens when there soldiers dropped there weapons and ran away.

Kumata

Country flag
yes @Kumata @DownWithCCP @Shashank Nayak
I stand by my dates

(give or take 3 days)

U will need this chair if it did not happened.. 8th october will be ur terminator day

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I hope @utubekhiladi is right dont want a repeat of the akhnoor dagger episode of baba. Almost many believed that but nothing happened that was a big KLPD moment here. So when the 29/30 happened I kept quit till more information came.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Dear Members,
Don't lose heart with these reports. We can be in for a surprise on this front.
Here's the pattern:
1. Demonitisation:
Allegation : Nobody was consulted.
Obviously a tight knit group would have been consulted and pieces moved without the pieces knowing the objective of the move.

2. Article 370:
Fact: It came out of the blue (yes there were murmurs).
News reports-
Behind the surprise lay a secret operation that required a lot of work to maintain its secret status.

For instance, it emerges that most of the work happened outside the offices of the Home Ministry and the Law Ministry in North Block and Shashtri Bhawan respectively.

3. Ram Temple
Deft handling. Nobody really believed that it could be done 'just like that'.

Takeaways for me:
1. These ain't the usual guys.
2. They don't mind taking on history.
3. The success rate is pretty high.
4. Never say never for them. Biding time at times.
* Handling of Delhi around Pres Trump's visit was 👎👎👎👎👎
** This one's complicated with a lot of pieces and evolving situation. Maybe that's why they are taking longer.
*** Always optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles