India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
We are free because the accursed Anglo race couldn't hold on to their Crown Jewel, because a retarded Austrian had made their EmPiRe UpOn WHiCh tHe SUn NeVeR SeTs piss poor in WW2, so they couldn't continue to pay off their network of paid politicians, British Raj era babus, princely state princelings, the army, navy etc any more.
So they decided to make a face saving exit, if they'd overstay their welcome, they'd be removed violently like how the Algerians and Vietnamese removed the French from their respective countries.

I have my own conspiracy theory that Gandhi-Nehru were propped up by the Raj as more "friendly" and "Briton-like" patsies for the Indian Freedom movement, to establish continuity in the new country ruled by the "natives" if their Empire was ever destroyed because if these peacefool and ahimsavadi types were shot or put permanently in some random jail, much more violent and anti-establishment( i.e purge of all servants of the Anglo empire like top Jernails, babus, politicians etc ) Indian Freedom fighters( Bhagat Singh and Netaji are examples, imagine if they were the mainstream instead of Ahimsavadi peacefool people ) would emerge, with much more drastic changes on the new country which us natives would rule.

Imagine rivers of blood, mountains of corpses, but no parasitic babus, no import loving brass, no secular politicians who hate the faith and culture of their fathers, no Mullahs running amok, no Pakistan, no Bangladesh, an Akhand Bharat ruled by an iron fist.
This is really good

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
I don't want to start this topic all over again but it says sources said that china said about that to IA, also, confirms that one Chinese officer was down plus the writer stated that we can assume, liberally, that the actual count on Chinese side was 3X the number stated, which is close to what Shiv said. Again I will go with Hellfire and other's estimates to put it around 30 to 50.
My estimate is 69 because that's a number no one hates.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I never understood why we continue to undermine our own capabilities more out of ignorance than anything else....
Well, one cannot be blamed completely for this phenomenon. People believe what they see. And what people of India see are bureaucratic statements filled with elvish grammar and meek words.

We do not recognize our capability because we never see/hear them. Before 2016, Surgical strike into Pakistan was something treated as a script out of a rejected Tollywood movie proposal.

Problem is, Indian military higher-ups & MOD babus lack iota of knowledge regarding information warfare. Hell, MOD thinks people still read newspapers in the morning and they roll out lame press statements to be digested only with Chai & Marie biscuits.

China & Pakistan both are generations ahead of us in this regard, and they periodically roll-out propaganda videos and songs. America, Western Europe, and the Russian military get specialized HD videos of analysis of their weapons and war directly assisted and funded from govt.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
O Bhai,

Takla is not father of nation.. he is thrusted upon us by khangressi eco system.. get your acts and sense of history right... asshole was sleeping with his grand daughters in his twilight years to check his potency and u r talking of father of nation....

Infact he was the one who forced the compromised called PORKLAND on Us. so that he cud make his fav partner chahujaan as PM...
Exactly you are absolutely right. There is no constitutional position like Father of nation. He was called Bapu by some national congress leaders and through newspaper he was promoted as God father of India. But that's it.

If you refuse to acknowledge him as Bapu there is No legal wrongdoing similarily Nehru wasnt anyone's chacha it was a marketing ploy busted already.

Regarding his personal life it's load of shit... Let's not enter into it.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
L***da ka father of nation.
See this Speech of Mr Ambedkar he exposed Gandhi Also read his book on division of India
he has exposed Gandhi in his Book
he also supported killing of Gandhi by Mr Nathuram Godse
He Said

"My own view is that great men are of great service to their country, but they are also at certain times a great hindrance to the progress of the country. Mr Gandhi had become a positive danger to this country," wrote Ambedkar.
"He had choked all the thoughts. He was holding together the Congress which is a combination of all the bad and self-seeking elements in society who agreed on no social or moral principle governing the life of society except the one of praising and flattering Mr Gandhi. Such a body is unfit to govern a country," he added.
"As the Bible says that sometimes good cometh out of evil, so also I think good will come out of the death of Mr Gandhi. It will release people from bondage to supermen, it will make them think for themselves and compel them to stand on their own merits," Ambedkar wrote.

Cheetah007

Country flag
Exactly you are absolutely right. There is no constitutional position like Father of nation. He was called Bapu by some national congress leaders and through newspaper he was promoted as God father of India. But that's it.

If you refuse to acknowledge him as Bapu there is No legal wrongdoing similarily Nehru wasnt anyone's chacha it was a marketing ploy busted already.

Regarding his personal life it's load of shit... Let's not enter into it.
Well that's a real shame that people are discrediting
Father of the Nation. It's not about Modi or Congress, its respecting your history.

ataru09

Country flag
Well that's a real shame that people are discrediting
Father of the Nation. It's not about Modi or Congress, its respecting your history.
Cry me a river. The only thing is he is a father of is putting the country on the shaky foundation of pusillanimous beliefs and cuckoldry disguised as a virtue.

Even God himself/herself incarnates on earth and picks up a weapon to vanquish evil. Who the fuck is this guy to tell me to turn the other cheek?

nick_indian

Country flag
I am no fan of Gandhi or Nehru. But I do feel that the some people today perhaps don't really understand that their liberal attitudes which lay the foundation of India as a nation state was perhaps required at that point of time to keep the country together. We, as a country were perhaps required to be liberal keeping in mind the sheer diversity, since this was a new country and the feeling of commonality was not so strong. Hindutva politics in those times might have led to a swift breaking apart of the country. I could be wrong. Just my two cents.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Cry me a river. The only thing is he is a father of is putting the country on the shaky foundation of pusillanimous beliefs and cuckoldry disguised as a virtue.

Even God himself/herself incarnates on earth and picks up a weapon to vanquish evil. Who the fuck is this guy to tell me to turn the other cheek?
This post is nominated for the best post of the year award :india2:

nick_indian

Country flag
You mean like 2 Pakistans?
I am talking about post partition. The "nation state" of India that we have today. The India that existed before that was not a nation state.

Let me state clearly that i am not a fan of liberal politics today and not even a Congress voter. But i do feel that liberalism was required to keep the country together in its foundational years - post partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles