India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

etantra

Country flag
This is the kind of effect the fourth and fifth-generation Warfare aims to create - Demolish the nations will to fight
* Under Second and third generation warfare this act of demolion was carried out by destruction of enemy forces, cities, resources, industry and by capturing territories,

* Now it is demolition of the faith of people in their Country, their civilization, their government, their leadership and their armed Forces.

* By projecting the enemy capabilities and convince the other side of the unwinability. Example of that has been the way Chinese Mechanised strength, Light tanks, heelicopters, rocket artillery , Chinese humveees, J-20 have been projected time and again including in this four. See the numerous GT videos fake or real.

* Create internal opposition, Confusion, and turmoil amongst target country ranks, Make Pappu ask one question a day. Ask Wire and Print to publish articles of Panag, Shukla, Kulakarni and sundries and convey all misinformation through Hindu, HT, Caravan, and all media platforms.
* Demoralise the target population , make them act irrationally, confuse divide and finally diminish their will to fight .... make them surrender..
Chinese have foam versions of the J-20( videos posted on SM)..

They place in some border airbase and defresta will post Sat pics..
Soon enough Sawenstein, Print, Wire, Chellaney & other puppets will start their daily attempts to scare many gullible indians..
They won't even question if these are real or foam models

PS : the chinese forum people are just beginning to wake up

https://archive.is/loDVb

Knowitall

Thats why we need to fight and kill those PLA soldiers at F4. Launch an assault in Pangong and Depsang to clear out the PLA, if they dont agree to withdraw.. Impose a nasty death toll on the PLA like the vietnamese did, that shakes up their entire recruitment system of the PLA, makes them cast doubts on the structure and mechanisation of the PLA, and hits the morale of those chinks wanting to join the PLA.
We just need someone who has the guts and power to say the word yes that's it.

Rest our armed forces will complete the job for us.

etantra

Country flag
that duo was in part also responsible for you sitting here in a free country and blaming them.. sad that it has come to this.. the father of the nation being ridiculed.. we will never progress if we are going to forget our past
actually without the duo, India would have been free in the 1920's...

British had no way to handle a rowdy Indian populace..

the due's actions led to 40 million deaths via famine, trillions lost to UK etc etc..

yeah in return, India could have seen more bloodshed via Muslim league actions but IMO far less than what we saw through the 30's, 40's and partition.. and the riots since independance..

IndianYonko

Country flag
China, Pakistan and US have been trying to create a rift between India and Russia for ages. But they don't realize how deep the relationship goes. It's why Russia has sold more high technology items to India. The stuff Russia sells to China is definitely more downgraded. Russia definitely trusts China a lot less than India. Especially after Covid-19 attack by China, I see India becoming friendlier with both US and Russia.
The question is how strong *definitely * is here.

I wouldn't be surprised if India started getting weapons from both US and Russia without any objections by either. And I also see US and Russia becoming friendlier, especially if Trump gets re-elected. I think both US and Russia realize that, despite their differences, neither is as crazy as China (attacking the world with a pandemic).
itna optimistic aadmi....:)

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag
The Bastard thinks he is Raja of Kashmir which is in alliance with India, And now he is free to opt for the Chinese rule.
This in an open invitation in Jaychand styles. The snake in the Arm,,,,

tu hai harjai to apna bhi yahi taur sahi
tu nahi aur sahi, aur nahi aur sahi

The real Kashmiri prostitute ..
The Abdullahs and Muftis have been defanged. They used to regularly dare the government to revoke article 370 as if they had nuclear weapons in their basement. After article 370 was revoked, they understood their game in Kashmir politics is up. After the new electoral delineation takes place, Jammu will have more seats in the assembly and hence the valley politicians cannot again become CM's. Also with the government issuing domicile certificates, there would be a lot of happy BJP supporters in J&K

etantra

Country flag
Chinese have foam versions of the J-20( videos posted on SM)..

They place in some border airbase and defresta will post Sat pics..
Soon enough Sawenstein, Print, Wire, Chellaney & other puppets will start their daily attempts to scare many gullible indians..
They won't even question if these are real or foam models

PS : the chinese forum people are just beginning to wake up

https://archive.is/loDVb
even US puts foam copies of J-20

12arya

Country flag

cereal killer

Country flag
I saw an interview few months back in news when this crisis began, where person who appeared to be mid-level army officer was saying "We didn't expect that China will do something like this in middle of pandemic...". Man we seriously produce some naive gullible people... 1000 years of brutal occupation and our psyche has suffered generational Stockholm syndrome which refuses to go away...army officer was saying it, what did we even learn from kargil, doklam etc...? Nada.... Zilch... :frusty:

So it'snot just intelligence failure.. its our civilisational failure.... more to come for many generations..... ghumao charkhaa...
Absolutely thing is there should not be any negotiation regarding our land. China is messing with a 1.3bn people country not a teeny tiny country. Our standards are so low that even steps to strengthen our positions along border is sold as victory. Look at the media who has already declared victory on ladakh.
If I was Xi Jinping I'd be lmao.

I don't know why it is a hard thing for political establishment to get inside their heads that.. China will come for you if not today then Tommorow. Better than ever. This civilizational change needs to happen. We have never learned anything from 1000s of years of history really.

cereal killer

Country flag
The Bastard thinks he is Raja of Kashmir which is in alliance with India, And now he is free to opt for the Chinese rule.
This in an open invitation in Jaychand styles. The snake in the Arm,,,,

tu hai harjai to apna bhi yahi taur sahi
tu nahi aur sahi, aur nahi aur sahi

The real Kashmiri prostitute ..
Please Don't bring Jaichand into this... He didn't invite anyone. Regarding Abdullah dudes their politics is screwed so badly that Kashmiris now don't even trust him. Lol they call him sell out. There is a famous rumour that both father son were showed files of the corruption under famous JKCA scam & were told to keep shut otherwise it'd be jail time.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
We are already handing them a victory without a fight for as long as we dip biscuits in tea, and as long as the PLA is at F4.
You mean if IA captures F4, it is a victory.
F4, Gogra, Hot Sring or Depsang are merely signals of coercion like a bully pinching his neighbour to harass and terrorise him. But the bully wants the other boy totally terrorised and paralysed so that he is not able to stand up to him.

The need of the hour is not to let the bully succeed but stand up to him and in turn pinch him or give him a solid kick up his arse in a manner that does not result in a fight.

So far nothing significant has happened on the ground. It is only signalling and posturing going on. China Bully has not started the fight and the other boy - India has also not delivered the first punch.

If we start wavering at this stage a defeat is guaranteed.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I feel the escalation should be gradual. Start with sniping their positions at F4. After they have a few casualties, they might reassess their position.

If we have the advantage in heights, they cannot respond back easily. After that, they may escalate somewhere else. We escalate somewhere else etc. In other words, instead of boiling the ocean at the word go, boil some kettles of water here and there to begin with
Ha Ha Ha ... You mean bullets do not climb? The bullets will fall down midway...Is it? Ha Ha Ha ...

Abhay Rajput 02

MEA and Bureaucracy has become the goto organization for people to demonize over here. Leave the 71s bro. See tge current situation. Porkies have been internationally isolated cos of efforts of MEA. But nahi. Yaha logo ko ye thodi dikhta hai.
Lol in 1971 we had carriers on our shores . We didnt gain anything from that war , other than refugees and now bangladesh would be soon on chinese camps too . Bangladesh opposition is pro islamic as all Islamic countries. You simply dont have any understanding of who call the shot in india . these babus have lost thousands of sqkm area to china since 1962. Most recent one was 2013 . The worst part was that our trade with china increased all this time. And now modi will also pull the plug on tik tok, pubg etc in few years. You will see in time. Even status quo ante(impossible as we have already bend over)is somehow restored we would still lose as we will got back from our side of LAC and the next few years process will be repeat. I always blamed 2 people for indias current situation but now i understand people like us nobody can help us. Hell we didnt even have the guts to do salami slicing to pak like chinese to do to us. Thats how much cucks our babus are. They have told politicans that we simply cant win and we should just bend over and over and save there seat. And its not only ladakh we are talking about , in northeast the situation is even worse. Many people here are happy that lac militarization will stop salami slicing but thats not the case as army cant put soldiers everywhere. Besides do you think itbp didnt knew that chinese are intruding , they were stop one day and babus told not to do anything at all. The result of that in front of us all. But again these babus also deployed mahila itbp battalion along LAC what more can you except. Dont think i hate them, my father is himself an ias officers and i understand there behaviour more than you. They think themselves as the boss of every institution in india. Its as simple as that. Besides we have lost this round to China , you will understand that in the coming weeks and utterly disappointed in modi. As usual he back down just like other politicans , and remember we only acquired few peaks that too only few metre on there side not even km. They are stopping our patrol 18km deep in despang and the next salami slicing will happen there . But again these babus are the ones who told our politicians that the best defence is not develop border areas. Lol and the result of that can be seen very clearly in despang. In northeast they came as much as 50km deep and camps there. Now please understand that its a valid criticism of both politicans and babus. But if our advisers to politicans are like that what more can you except. Sorry for the rant but it was long overdue 🤐

cereal killer

Country flag

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
@Bhadra there was an article that IA is considering deploying a fourth division in Ladakh.. Now that India and China have agreed to not increase troop strength on the frontlines.. will the deployment not happen.. or do we deploy them in depth areas in Ladakh.

IndianYonko

Country flag
Lol in 1971 we had carriers on our shores . We didnt gain anything from that war , other than refugees and now bangladesh would be soon on chinese camps too . Bangladesh opposition is pro islamic as all Islamic countries. You simply dont have any understanding of who call the shot in india . these babus have lost thousands of sqkm area to china since 1962. Most recent one was 2013 . The worst part was that our trade with china increased all this time. And now modi will also pull the plug on tik tok, pubg etc in few years. You will see in time. Even status quo ante(impossible as we have already bend over)is somehow restored we would still lose as we will got back from our side of LAC and the next few years process will be repeat. I always blamed 2 people for indias current situation but now i understand people like us nobody can help us. Hell we didnt even have the guts to do salami slicing to pak like chinese to do to us. Thats how much cucks our babus are. They have told politicans that we simply cant win and we should just bend over and over and save there seat. And its not only ladakh we are talking about , in northeast the situation is even worse. Many people here are happy that lac militarization will stop salami slicing but thats not the case as army cant put soldiers everywhere. Besides do you think itbp didnt knew that chinese are intruding , they were stop one day and babus told not to do anything at all. The result of that in front of us all. But again these babus also deployed mahila itbp battalion along LAC what more can you except. Dont think i hate them, my father is himself an ias officers and i understand there behaviour more than you. They think themselves as the boss of every institution in india. Its as simple as that. Besides we have lost this round to China , you will understand that in the coming weeks and utterly disappointed in modi. As usual he back down just like other politicans , and remember we only acquired few peaks that too only few metre on there side not even km. They are stopping our patrol 18km deep in despang and the next salami slicing will happen there . But again these babus are the ones who told our politicians that the best defence is not develop border areas. Lol and the result of that can be seen very clearly in despang. In northeast they came as much as 50km deep and camps there. Now please understand that its a valid criticism of both politicans and babus. But if our advisers to politicans are like that what more can you except. Sorry for the rant but it was long overdue 🤐
ab itna rant Kar hi diya to pls provide any feasible solution.Lets hear that too...and bro your last line about advisor and politician,please look at the quality of politician itself. Ever heard bhains k aage bin bjaye bhais pdi paguraye..

And one doubt please,Even if after politicians screwing this nation for so long u still believe there exists some good politicians,right, but how come every beaurocrat and babu is corrupt.I don't buy this theory.

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag
Ha Ha Ha ... You mean bullets do not climb? The bullets will fall down midway...Is it? Ha Ha Ha ...
The premise of occupying heights is that the risk for the person occupying the heights is less than the risk for the person on the lower terrain (e.g. because of clear line of sight). The bullets will follow a parabolic trajectory and hence it is far easier for the person at the height to snipe the person below.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Why do we have to be the tekhedaar of rationality? Let's be war mongering for a change. If PLA hadn't intruded in April 2020, everything would be hunky dory even with previous transgressions. What has being a pussy whipped "responsible" state got us so far? Incinerate their Depsang deployments and see how they run with their tails between the legs. Their rocket force and arty cant do jackshit in the mountains and our mountain corps will run circles around them.
Boss our country is not setup as a warring country. Maybe some day that would happen but not soon.

Our primary opponents China and Pakistan have their own serious issues. While they pose as great warring countries; they are unlikely to do great harm to India. However Indians must be on lookout for internal enemies.

Abhay Rajput 02

ab itna rant Kar hi diya to pls provide any feasible solution.Lets hear that too...and bro your last line about advisor and politician,please look at the quality of politician itself. Ever heard bhains k aage bin bjaye bhais pdi paguraye..

And one doubt please,Even if after politicians screwing this nation for so long u still believe there exists some good politicians,right, but how come every beaurocrat and babu is corrupt.I don't buy this theory.
Have you every worked in an organisation before.? Its the work culture. All young IAS/IPS/IFS are very good but overtime they became like that. By that time they would be in central govt. Besides my hope was on modi but it appears he have failed us. " SEAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS TO THE POLITICIANS " and it looks to me neither our politicans nor our babus are confident of our victory . Army dont have any decision making powers in democratic setup. Besides officials secret act does wonders in these type of things thats why you never hear about how much area we have lost from retired army personnel. One of the best kept secret in india.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles