India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageKing456

Country flag
I read an interesting take on this.

CPC did root cause analysis of the collpase of Soviet union and decided the Soviet Army was nationalist and after World War II had developed nationalistic thinking independent of the Communist party. The Soviet army launced the coup and when it was opposed it got into a moral crisis as to how could it be opposed when it acted in national interest, and folded. That ended the Soviet Union.
So CPC has ensured since 1992 that PLA is subservient to the CPC and not the PRC.
Little did they knew that it will create more chaos

another_armchair

Country flag
This is an other misconception shown by both Modi and GOI.

There is no point in pleasing XI the actual power in China lies with the politburo.

So even if you drink nariyal pani with xi it won't change much.

People selected in this committee have no terms limit and decide on all important matters.

We must not see this as a issue started by xi but rather china itself.
Nope. It is Xi. Xi goes, China will sit at the table with more reasonable demands.

China is facing such a massive backlash that people are simply turning away from doing any business with the Chinese. I have cousins, friends in Singapore, Malaysia and A-Pac region who are into BD. They are like 'China' sunte he BC mail ka reply bhi nahi karte.

The biggest barometer is the buying spree of non Chinese companies by China business interest groups.

It is happening in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia as I type.

They are cursing Xi and the CPC with all their sincerity.

Knowitall

Nope. It is Xi. Xi goes, China will sit at the table with more reasonable demands.

China is facing such a massive backlash that people are simply turning away from doing any business with the Chinese. I have cousins, friends in Singapore, Malaysia and A-Pac region who are into BD. They are like 'China' sunte he BC mail ka reply bhi nahi karte.

The biggest barometer is the buying spree of non Chinese companies by China business interest groups.

India's border issues didn't start with xi nor will they end with him.

Thinking otherwise is deluding ourselves.

China has claims on whole of arunachal pradesh from a long long time this is not something new.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Maybe this agreement provides us a good opportunity - send up troops to some other staging location in North India - so you're technically not sending them to LAC, but they're still within reach in an emergency.

Alternatively, if nothing happens w/ China - they're all still sitting up North, waiting to be redirected towards Pakistan.
Yes, part of amassing almost 5 divisions and could increase more if required to laddakh is to use Chinese aggression against our own benefit. If China decides to flank us from saksham valley, we could go all in to our plan of taking some parts of POK, which CCP would eventually won't like as it completely disrupts there G219 highway and there grand scheme of cutting us from POK to complete CPEC.

omaebakabaka

@36.50 holy grail of the great Russian-Chinese alliance conspiracy theory. This women is smart. Delight to here her.

What if Russia and China have partnered up to block tech alliance of US-India, and that we are caught up in the rabbit hole of keeping both nations happy, while covertly China is getting benefited. Russia could sell China gas at subsidized rate as per agreement, granted if they throw India into a cold war state, and as usual we go begging for arms from Russia.

In layman, while China virus H-bomb has impacted nations economically so that China can use this opportunity to increase more trade surplus, it's not about money here but it's about speed of gaining stability, this is a calculated move, which allows China to surpass US economy by 2035, this completing the vision 2035.

Like many folks pointed out, especially @Bhadra there's a far sinister role being played out here.
I remember something like $400b gas deal between Russians and Chinese back when Crimea occured....is that based on oil price or fixed deal? Now that oil per barrel is down, which party is getting a better deal or it does not matter?

Flying Dagger

Country flag

No Bro they will not..

See we must understand these border lines are created by Britishers which we decided to accept and maintain though Britishers were never there in Aksai Chin or the region we are now they simply marked them in our boundaries.

China after acquiring Tibet following their Ming Dynasty areas claim Aksai Chin as well as Arunachal as theirs. This is official position of the CCP.

Thankfully Dalai Lama has given his nod to consider Arunachal and other parts as Indian territory. So we need to quash the one China policy to reclaim the borders.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Boyz.. any update on plans of sending a 4th division in ladakh .. Is it cancelled ?. .or we station them in depth areas, just in case PLA bois get naughty..

Knowitall

To all members here how many weeks do we have before winter sets in totally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles