India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Actually situation at LOC and LAC not allowing India to focus on home defense industry development.
More money going into import. Why DRDO not able to develop weponized drone like this one up till now !
Let India first properly mass produce the LCA.

There's a reason the US is far and away the world leader when it comes to stealth fighters and drone tech (even if many others are now trying to jump in the race) - it's not a piece of cake.

mandestiny

Country flag
Let India first properly mass produce the LCA.

There's a reason the US is far and away the world leader when it comes to stealth fighters and drone tech (even if many others are now trying to jump in the race) - it's not a piece of cake.
India lagging big behind in aerospace technology (Jet engine & flying machines).

GOI must need to invest big in these.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Rishis said humans can fly. They also taught humans how to fly, walk over water, go thorough fire... such achievements were categorized under "Astha Sidhi"....

Hanuman was the master of "Astha Sidhi and Nav Nidhi" therefore I believe he could fly...

This is as per the principles of Rishi.... Vedas say so.. Yoga sastras say so..

You are a blind and psudo Arya Samaji... :pound:
Well I am not blind so far; so willing to come and see your flying skills; or any Rishi you can take me to.

My friend you are deaf and blind both.

You have no idea about Hanuman as you can only read falsehoods.

However you do have military knowledge due to grace of Indian army and Indian government. I appreciate that.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
As anticipated, till now there hasn’t been any successful outcome from the talks. The reasons are the same as mentioned in the thread. Both sides want the other to leave the position of strength, without compromising its own; and none is ready to do it. **Winter is Coming**

Major MMJSM.

Indrajit

Country flag
Can you or anyone tell exactly what the controversy is and what is going on?
In my post # 6152, I had posted an interview with former CoAS , Gen V.N.Sharma who was involved as Eastern army commander during the 1987 stand off with China. His take is different from what we have so far heard. Here's a link if you are interested.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
As anticipated, till now there hasn’t been any successful outcome from the talks. The reasons are the same as mentioned in the thread. Both sides want the other to leave the position of strength, without compromising its own; and none is ready to do it. **Winter is Coming**

Major MMJSM.
We've focused a lot on the Pangong Tso area (North and South Banks), but how will the situation be at the other major incursion sites as winter arrives (in terms weather, ability to maneuver and Chinese ability to dig into positions)?

Foxbat

Country flag
Now being reported by the mainstream media also :rofl::

Chinese air force propaganda video appears to use Hollywood movie clips

By Brad Lendon, CNN

Updated 2255 GMT (0655 HKT) September 22, 2020

Hong Kong (CNN)A new Chinese air force propaganda video appears to use Hollywood movie clips in its depiction of an attack on a target resembling a United States Air Force base.
The 2-minute, 15-second video, titled "The God of War H-6K Goes on the Attack!" was released over the weekend by China's People Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) on Weibo, a Twitter-like social media site. It highlights the force's H-6K aircraft, twin-engine jet bombers nicknamed "Gods of War" by the Chinese military.
But eagle-eyed social media users pointed out that some of the explosive aerial footage used appears to be lifted from numerous Hollywood movies, including "The Hurt Locker," "The Rock" and "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen."

Source:

Chinese air force propaganda video appears to use Hollywood movie clips

Knowitall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles