India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Funny, please go through this thread:-
Entertaining read :pound:

We need to make our own 50 Cent Army/ISPR equivalent and hire guys like these.

btw you don't need this fictional essay to know that Zhangs are absolute garbage tier soldiers, they all depend on the 4D chess schemes of their superiors and mass produced equipment provided by CCP to be an effective army.

mokoman

Country flag
Where is @mokoman? The latest satellite images are available on landviewer. I see a lot of infra progress on our side especially on Rezang La/Rechin La, adjoining hills and F3.

Post a summary/analysis if you get time :)
:dude: they are continuing their build up north of Rechin La near the banks.

Lots of new camps , since sept 10.

:lawl::lawl: deescalation going nicely .

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

cereal killer

Country flag
surprised it's not Tibet or Turkistan tbh
Tibet has not much population & has decent living standards Tourism industry too.. Though I doubt about any reliable Chinese data.
Xinjiang is cutoff & it might be most poor. Though more than 40% population in Han Chinese I guess so they will be in much better shape than Uyghurs... Who mostly are in re education centres.

shade

Country flag
Tibet has not much population & has decent living standards Tourism industry too.. Though I doubt about any reliable Chinese data.
Xinjiang is cutoff & it might be most poor. Though more than 40% population in Han Chinese I guess so they will be in much better shape than Uyghurs... Who mostly are in re education centres.
Ironic you can keep inserting Pathans into PoK and Baluchistan and nobody bothers.
You can replace Tibetans and Turki Uyghurs with Hans and again not a peep.
But you give some guys domicile certificates in J&K and all hell breaks lose.

cereal killer

Country flag
Ironic you can keep inserting Pathans into PoK and Baluchistan and nobody bothers.
You can replace Tibetans and Turki Uyghurs with Hans and again not a peep.
But you give some guys domicile certificates in J&K and all hell breaks lose.
In PoK case India is to blame that they didn't raise a voice about it when Pakistan was Changing the demographic in GB & PoK by adding Punjabis.
In China's case no Muslim country has the balls to raise Xinjiang issue

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Entertaining read :pound:

We need to make our own 50 Cent Army/ISPR equivalent and hire guys like these.

btw you don't need this fictional essay to know that Zhangs are absolute garbage tier soldiers, they all depend on the 4D chess schemes of their superiors and mass produced equipment provided by CCP to be an effective army.
Govt seems to b thinking like you 👍. I am sure we'll do it with more finesse.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Despite being out numbered we were in better conditions later but just given up and how many combat sorties we made in 1962?
Considering the sort of bloody, heroic last stands we witnessed in 1962; even with everything that was lacking (political confusion, poor military command, no good weapons/not enough ammo, no proper supplies and accommodation or acclimatization, no IAF etc etc) - I can only imagine that a war in this day and age would be the sort of horrifically bloody and brutal thing China isn't remotely prepared for.

Ultimately, conflict in that terrain will come down to charging up peaks like Kargil - they may eventually learn from that conflict and calibrate tactics/toughen up troops later - but the first conflict we fight will shake them to the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles