India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

brational

Country flag
what happened, everybody knows, are you seriously arguing that better equipment does not contribute to better outcome?(again, if what you did is not putting words to my mouth then even this is not)
What had happened was bound to happen when 5000 soldiers were put against 2 division of Chinese. If better equipment is the criteria then why IA is mirroring Chinese numbers in every sector now? BTW, we can't match the Chinese in terms of equipment at this moment though that does not mean Chini are in high advantage. It is Ladakh and IA is the defender. Can't say the same if IA cross the LAC. The Experts that you are refering to, must be indicating that IA is better equipped to tackle Chini in Ladakh during winters and no doubt on that. alas! People start to feel that IA will reach Haji Langar.

Again, It was Winter, that forced the Chini to withdraw in 62 they were able to hold the Aksai because they were able to create infra in the plateau.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
respectfully disagree. he is just trolling around and fancies himself as some kind of 2 star general and gallantry award recipient or something. :pound: :pound:

@tigerhill is real deal on this forum. he will occasionally show up on this forum.
Ya Nibba But @Hellfire said no stars no planet?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Ya Nibba But @Hellfire said no stars no planet?
meowbhai, he once took me and few others to this forum headmasters because we called out his bluff. he mentioned that he is gallantry award recipient. :laugh:

look, if somebody believes in him then good luck :) I have no problem. if somebody is really a veteran then he has my respects and salutations.

and we have ignored each other since then because I love my admission to this forum and don't want any headmaster to rusticate me from class.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
IAF is readying itself for airspace denial and air supremacy role. Won't beleive me:

Check defence decode latest YouTube post.

Can't post the picture but a mirage was spotted with A2A configuration. As I am on mobile.

"With 6 Mica missiles on pylons, with two external fuel dropbtanks".

Air activity is increased.
Well, that does not necessarily mean we are readying for war. Jets conducting CAPs and ORPs fly armed till teeth. That Mirage-2000 most probably is conducting a CAP mission to ward off any PLAAF jets and helicopters from coming near.

But one thing I can tell you if war is coming, we won't be able to predict the date, at least not within a weeks time. It will be just another chai-biscoot day with everything normal. Then the fire will start raining from above.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Well, that does not necessarily mean we are readying for war. Jets conducting CAPs and ORPs fly armed till teeth. That Mirage-2000 most probably is conducting a CAP mission to ward off any PLAAF jets and helicopters from coming near.

But one thing I can tell you if war is coming, we won't be able to predict the date, at least not within a weeks time. It will be just another chai-biscoot day with everything normal. Then the fire will start raining from above.
boss..

here is the guestimate dates.

September 28 to October 5
(give or take 3 days)

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Still talking? only thing left is sleepover at moldo and next morning playdate.
On a serious note does any1 have any updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles