India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echelon Four

Why is this M*d*rc#^** "Haqeeqat TV"(Youtube) not getting banned in India? we have allowed the SM platforms to be used against us... & Pakistani bastards have turned info war on us.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Why is this M*d*rc#^** "Haqeeqat TV"(Youtube) not getting banned in India? we have allowed the SM platforms to be used against us... & Pakistani bastards have turned info war on us.
I did not even know something like that even existed, shows how bad their info war is, I don't think the normal public knows about this

scatterStorm

Country flag
IAF is readying itself for airspace denial and air supremacy role. Won't beleive me:

Check defence decode latest YouTube post.

Can't post the picture but a mirage was spotted with A2A configuration. As I am on mobile.

"With 6 Mica missiles on pylons, with two external fuel dropbtanks".

Air activity is increased.

Knowitall

Anybody doing OSINT, anybody found ammo dumps? If ammo dumps especially rocket arty are now being moved in, expect strikes to be soon.
Chinese are not foolish enough to place most of their ammo and other flammable material on the ground we can expect such material to be placed under dug holes or concrete.

It will be very difficult mostly impossible for any osnit account to find such spots.

Such locations are highly classified and hidden very well. Just look back at India pakistan war and you will understand how a single hit at such stations can turn the whole battle.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
IF the Taiwanese and Chinese go to war - and the weather permits action on our border - I really believe India should attack China as well.

If weather doesn't permit any major action, see if any more minor readjustments can be done on that front, and then use any excuse to give Pakistan an ass kicking while China is tied up/passes are snowed in.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Chinese are not foolish enough to place most of their ammo and other flammable material on the ground we can expect such material to be placed under dug holes or concrete.

It will be very difficult mostly impossible for any osnit account to find such spots.

Such locations are highly classified and hidden very well. Just look at back India pakistan war and you will understand how a single hit at such stations can turn the whole battle.
Agreed, I am assuming Finger 5 area being used to hold ammo dumps, because for Rocket art has excavation work being done for keeping them hidden underground. I am not sure, could be.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
IAF is readying itself for airspace denial and air supremacy role. Won't beleive me:

Check defence decode latest YouTube post.

Can't post the picture but a mirage was spotted with A2A configuration. As I am on mobile.

"With 6 Mica missiles on pylons, with two external fuel dropbtanks".

Air activity is increased.
m2k-in-ladakh1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles