India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

brational

Country flag
Idk about prayers but I am hoping that the best of equipment has been provided to them to face all odds and emerge victorious against winter, conditions are hard but our soldiers are well equipped and trained even to carry out ops in such harsh conditions(as was stated by @Hellfire) and also to defend themselves against any aggression from the enemy, what they need are not prayers but full support of the government and the people of the country.
Good that you dont know about prayers. But you know about fighting in 16000 ft. You surely know that a simple morter blast can trigger an avalanche and your training and equipments will not going to save you from that.

Training and best of equipment provided by you is not a favor done to our soldiers nor our soldiers are that mean to back track from their duty even without the best of Training and equipments.One need to be highly sensitive before making such comment. Even the Chinese have good equipment if not better. But thinking that winter will serve us better is simply jingoism.

Let the Generals decide what is better. You are not qualified to comment on operations unless you are a soldier and served in the high hills.

scatterStorm

Country flag

Target - Indian troops & "Politicians"

Kutta Bat bhojaks & fisher stealers getting uppity
Why there exercises are more focused on plains? Is there a connection of using plains for assault, because they can't do shit on ridges and peaks.

And why these exercises didn't show any signs of winter hitting there? Are these videos being shot by CGTN a while back and then *Joke Times* thought we would give two flying fucks.

Two flying fucks are only given by our media, because they expect that our Joke-tak would be creating a short movie of displaying there so called federated military strategy by pulling some general who is retired and don't know what's the actual situation is there.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
There is no reason for US to invade China and the era of big invasions are thing of a past. No country has the appetite to take loses these days especially US. Americans will try to do it in one of the 2 ways....go via NK meaning start with NK that will pull China in for obvious reasons and start from there.....Chinese navy can be scuttled relatively easy, they have zero experience in fighting naval battles with any power. Take out their export oriented big naval ports, they will struggle.....three gorges is another huge target. Modern China is more vulnerable more than undeveloped China. In Nuclear they do not stand a chance.
or American release their own virus. :pound::pound::pound::pound:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Why there exercises are more focused on plains? Is there a connection of using plains for assault, because they can't do shit on ridges and peaks.

And why these exercises didn't show any signs of winter hitting there? Are these videos being shot by CGTN a while back and then *Joke Times* thought we would give two flying fucks.

Two flying fucks are only given by our media, because they expect that our Joke-tak would be creating a short movie of displaying there so called federated military strategy by pulling some general who is retired and don't know what's the actual situation is there.
Ya'll Nibbiars from one context I can say they the Mlecchas think we would have a aggression startegy so they are planning to defend the tibetans plains. Their mechanized bridges make no sense for the Ladakh mountains.

Spindrift

also, its not difficult to own full auto weapons if you know how. The National Rifle Association says people in Texas and New Mexico can buy a full-auto weapons made 1986 and earlier as long as they are federally registered. Texas prohibits the sale of fully automatic weapons but, if the gun is properly registered under federal law, it’s legal to have. can you also guess which rifles were made before or in 1986? the bumb stock law was proposed only after 2017. not sure about its current status though.

:hehe:
Or get an 80% AR receiver and make that in to full auto :megusta:

shade

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars from one context I can say they the Mlecchas think we would have a aggression startegy so they are planning to defend the tibetans plains. Their mechanized bridges make no sense for the Ladakh mountains.
Nibber i think it's messaging to Chong awam that TIBET KHATRE ME HAI in case they wage war on us.

You can't show off all those tanks, artillery guns, IFVs etc etc on snowy hills and ridges.
All propaganda videos on GT are based on showing off muh equipment, muh arms industry etc.
Also Tibet is a plateau, it's mostly flat anyway.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Update on Beetroot Manchukins.

They are suddenly quiet for the past week, the rhetoric from their side is inching up a notch every few days. Not as consistent or shrill as earlier.

Depth areas have seen increased forces being inducted with emphasis on long range tube artillery.

Maneuver by small teams to try & outflank forward Indian positions are sporadic, but attempts are being made nevertheless.

Scheduled corps commander's conference's outcome will determine the future course of action.

The Manchukin is suddenly appearing confident.

Perhaps Emperor Xi has told them to prepare for hostilities.

Nothing demoralizes the troops as seeming inaction after the enemy seizes initiative. Make no mistake, IA had seized the initiative over the past 3 weeks.

Things are now on a razor's edge indeed.

My assessment - PLA is now in a position to launch offensive operations within a matter of couple of hours.
IAF needs to be in air and construct airspace denial if they are maneuvering us. Flying first and in the airspace is very very crucial. Because if they try to breach us from depsang.

I am pretty sure latest OSINT images showed there anti aircraft batteries were deployed, meaning that's the place most likely to be used for assault.

However history has showed that PLAGF has opened many fronts whenever they attack.

Man, why we are awaiting counterattack from our side.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Nibber i think it's messaging to Chong awam that TIBET KHATRE ME HAI in case they wage war on us.

You can't show off all those tanks, artillery guns, IFVs etc etc on snowy hills and ridges.
All propaganda videos on GT are based on showing off muh equipment, muh arms industry etc.
Also Tibet is a plateau, it's mostly flat anyway.
Can they create a false flag operation, just like US did with with Iraq for wmd's but instead they depict We breached in? In that way, we are painted as we attacked first and this shows the world that Pla is legitamized use of force?

shade

Country flag
Can they create a false flag operation, just like US did with with Iraq for wmd's but instead they depict We breached in? In that way, we are painted as we attacked first and this shows the world that Pla is legitamized use of force?
If they wage war on us they will say that we were the aggressors, but only Cheeni awam will believe them, nobody in the world would give them support anyway.

Now if we are legit aggressors, we would have a hard time getting support from the West etc, or so the way of thinking goes.

My point is basically PLA can do whatever it wants, and spin any bs to cover it, but the common thinking seems to go that Western support to us depends on us not being the aggressor.
No false flag even can change anything, the chongs are terrible at these sort of things and will get caught, but then they don't need Western support.

scatterStorm

Country flag
The fuck, are they high on pills? Winter isn't gonna allow any sides to do much. Plus we hitting Tibet? Are they nuts, did they ever heard Himalayan ranges.

doreamon

Country flag
Yes probably.. Otherwise it becomes difficult to justify thousands that ll die out of no significant return . See the language of global times Hu xi** saying india crushing bottom line of china ... No niggar no.. india is no gay ..

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Good that you dont know about prayers. But you know about fighting in 16000 ft. You surely know that a simple morter blast can trigger an avalanche and your training and equipments will not going to save you from that.

Training and best of equipment provided by you is not a favor done to our soldiers nor our soldiers are that mean to back track from their duty even without the best of Training and equipments.One need to be highly sensitive before making such comment. Even the Chinese have good equipment if not better. But thinking that winter will serve us better is simply jingoism.

Let the Generals decide what is better. You are not qualified to comment on operations unless you are a soldier and served in the high hills.
Well I was just quoting an ex-officer(if I am not wrong) when I said that winter ops can take place, I suggest you to read carefully before accusing me of commenting about operations, which I admit I know nothing about.

Training and best of equipment provided by you is not a favor done to our soldiers nor our soldiers are that mean to back track from their duty even without the best of Training and equipments.One need to be highly sensitive before making such comment.
Don't put words in my mouth, never said that.I just said that I hoped best of the equipment is provided to them to operate in the winter, I made no comments about them "back tracking" from their duties or anything of that sort.
But thinking that winter will serve us better is simply jingoism.
If you seriously stick to that view, you are either an outright cretin or very ignorant about ground reality.
I suggest you to read the 1st part of the thread, almost every defense analyst and ex-serviceman is of the opinion that winter is going to be highly favourable, in comparative terms, to the IA(experience being one of the many reasons).

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
The fuck, are they high on pills? Winter isn't gonna allow any sides to do much. Plus we hitting Tibet? Are they nuts, did they ever heard Himalayan ranges.
As pointed out their forces are made of mechanized divisions and bridges. Any ones guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles