India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhay Rajput 02

Knowitall

guys on the topic of US vs china while US does seem to have an overall advantage is it possible for them to actually launch an invasion of mainland china?

from what i have read and researched Chinese shipyards have far surpassed their American counterparts. Infact the japanese and koreans have a much better military and civilian shipbuilding industry.

the chinese will be able to replace their losses much faster. Also the US navy is currently trying to get new jets with greater range as they realize how vulnerable their own carriers are.

as missile technology gets better is it still possible for US to bring war to chinese mainland.

omaebakabaka

Women are much more mentally fir them men.
As a man, I object to this prejudice. If any woman are statistically (studies about whole love and affection are plenty) and empirically and anecdotally more emotional than men. Agree when one meets equal standards, merit trumps everything else. But Army is a system traditionally geared towards men....will take time.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Millitary Industrial Complex also provides lucrative jobs and increases the GDP
we will save a lot of Dollars which we spend on importing weapons
We will also earn a lot of money if we export weapons like US , Germany , France , Russia and Israel
And if we have a strong millitary we can also use it for securing our economic interests in Afghanistan, Iran , Europe and even Baluchistan
Why are we importing high altitude equipment? We are the largest inhabitant of high altitude for donkey's years. Tell me why DG OFB should not be behind bars or publically hanged? Tell me why should all previous Secretary Defence Production should not be made to sit on Khotas and marched in streets of Delhi... ??
First, tell me that...

war will give industrial impetus is not an empty logic... the base must exist..

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
My ass is always on fire....it eats fire. Regardless, not a good idea to let publicly know you own weapons but ofcourse its your call. Texas is still one of the very few that has probably most liberal rules in owning and carrying. Lot of shooting ranges wont let you do rapid fire either unless its your private range. Army grades are full auto capable....regarding US pop owning arsenal, well the bluff has been called. Take it easy...
you are correct on private range as well. you and me differ on the definition of military's grade weapons.
we consider anything above small caliber or hunting weapon(9mm, .45 etc.) as military's grade weapons. you can't justify 50 cal sniper rifle for self defense needs or armor piercing ammos.

omaebakabaka

please elaborate
One of my cousin who was commanding a very important asset of IN once mentioned disagreements based on ego and personality are not uncommon but most generally resolve themselves based on rank and order but sometimes it gets high up into admin chain. I just based it on that conversation....I am not an ex, so its anecdotal

omaebakabaka

you are correct on private range as well. you and me differ on the definition of military's grade weapons.
we consider anything above small caliber or hunting weapon(9mm, .45 etc.) as military's grade weapons. you can't justify 50 cal sniper rifle for self defense needs or armor piercing ammos.
Military grade ammo is different too, when you go to range they actually check to make sure ammo is not steal or armor piercing and military grade rifles typically have better quality and longer barrel life and so on.

brational

Country flag
opposite view,
We MUST needle China in winter & force them into a war.

Winter war is best for us.
We have advantage in men,
They have advantage in materials....which winter effectively neutralizes...

We should start snipping their soldiers and push them into a conflict.
Only a soldier knows what it takes to fight in -40°. Jingoism can be merciful, not the winter.
I have been staying in Darjeeling since 2018 and faced 2 winters where the lowest temperature does not fall below -1° and it is not at all comfortable with all amenities like Room heater, Electric blanket and so on. One needs real motivation and will power to venture out. Just imagine the blizzard like situation when the winds in the high himalaya crushes upon the men in duty and the snow can be life threatening. Let's pray for the safety and good health of the soldiers who are deployed in such inhospitable conditions.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Only a soldier knows what it takes to fight in -40°. Jingoism can be merciful, not the winter.
I have been staying in Darjeeling since 2018 and faced 2 winters where the lowest temperature does not fall below -1° and it is not at all comfortable with all amenities like Room heater, Electric blanket and so on. One needs real motivation and will power to venture out. Just imagine the blizzard like situation when the winds in the high himalaya crushes upon the men in duty and the snow can be life threatening. Let's pray for the safety and good health of the soldiers who are deployed in such inhospitable conditions.
Idk about prayers but I am hoping that the best of equipment has been provided to them to face all odds and emerge victorious against winter, conditions are hard but our soldiers are well equipped and trained even to carry out ops in such harsh conditions(as was stated by @Hellfire) and also to defend themselves against any aggression from the enemy, what they need are not prayers but full support of the government and the people of the country.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
one more blow to 0.5 front.

The Lok Sabha on Monday passed the amendments to Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 that seek to make Aadhaar mandatory for office bearers of any NGOs to receive foreign funds.

jai hind

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
guys on the topic of US vs china while US does seem to have an overall advantage is it possible for them to actually launch an invasion of mainland china?
I do not know why so many guys are interested in mainland China.
Did USA defeat USSR by launching attacks on mainland Russia ?
Did we allow our Army to enter Lahore in 1965? Why not ?
When IA entered Dacca in 1971, it was not taksed and ordered to do so. It was only an initiate by the Army who did it si quickly and Babus in Delhi had no chance to intervene.
Will our attack on mainland China stop PLA in Ladakh?
You mean Agni and our Nuclear deterrence has failed?
Main Land China !! PLA is in Lakhs in front of you in Ladakh. Go and kill them first.
Then talk of mainland China.
Who allowed Mainland China to come and sit on top of our head in Tibet and Ladakh ??
Karna dharna kuchh nahin ham bhi Fanne Khan.

from what i have read and researched Chinese shipyards have far surpassed their American counterparts. Infact the japanese and koreans have a much better military and civilian shipbuilding industry.

the chinese will be able to replace their losses much faster. Also the US navy is currently trying to get new jets with greater range as they realize how vulnerable their own carriers are.

as missile technology gets better is it still possible for US to bring war to chinese mainland.
China and India started at the same level and for many years remained at the same levels of economic development.

They have built a nation and Indian Babus have built their bungalows. Why cry about it?. We are culprits that we have been accepting what our politicians and Babus have been up to.

omaebakabaka

There is no reason for US to invade China and the era of big invasions are thing of a past. No country has the appetite to take loses these days especially US. Americans will try to do it in one of the 2 ways....go via NK meaning start with NK that will pull China in for obvious reasons and start from there.....Chinese navy can be scuttled relatively easy, they have zero experience in fighting naval battles with any power. Take out their export oriented big naval ports, they will struggle.....three gorges is another huge target. Modern China is more vulnerable more than undeveloped China. In Nuclear they do not stand a chance.

omaebakabaka

The Lok Sabha on Monday passed the amendments to Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 that seek to make Aadhaar mandatory for office bearers of any NGOs to receive foreign funds.

jai hind
Long freaking due.....wondering where all the money is coming for hindu conversions in south. I went on piligrimage couple of years ago and noticed more churches in south than proportion of population and next to old historic very important temples.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why are we importing high altitude equipment? We are the largest inhabitant of high altitude for donkey's years. Tell me why DG OFB should not be behind bars or publically hanged? Tell me why should all previous Secretary Defence Production should not be made to sit on Khotas and marched in streets of Delhi... ??
First, tell me that...

war will give industrial impetus is not an empty logic... the base must exist..
Capturing Gilgit Baltistan atleast those areas which connect India And Afghanistan will give us immense benefits we won’t depend on Iran to access Afghanistan via Chabahar port

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

jai hind
What will happen to the wives of all Class A and All Indian Services Wives as majority of them run NGOs to channelise govt money and foreign funds towards their houses..

All govt servants wives and relatives must be banned from running NGOs..

Abhay Rajput 02

Chinese are surrounded by usa. Island chain strategy . Taiwan , Philippines and then there are us bases. Also Australia have some islands too Usa can crumble there economy by blockade quite easily. Not to mention there are also japan and soko . Also other smaller countries like Vietnam, Singapore are also moving closer to usa. Frankly japanse navy and us navy will quite easily obliterate chinese. Remember that the best way to fight warship is by air of submarine . Japanese submarines are very quiet . they will also soon have f35 on there carriers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles