India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

omaebakabaka

Most of the American civilians including myself, owns military's grade assault rifles with military grade ammunitions with ballistic vest and other gadgets like scope, nvgs,.. we can buy them legally from kirana dukaan.

and believe me, our aim and grouping is as good as the best riflemen in other side.
How old are you again? Posting stuff like this may invite your FBI to keep an eye on you :cool: . Most states do not allow full auto unless you rig them but that would be illegal. First requirement to fight on a street or in a war is balls....even if you own guns, no need to let the world know on a forum. The great redneck army is doing zilch when people are burning their flags and streets in their own country. Most populations would do something in asian countries especially India and so on.

Last edited:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Most of the American civilians including myself, owns military's grade assault rifles with military grade ammunitions with ballistic vest and other gadgets like scope, nvgs,.. we can buy them legally from kirana dukaan.

and believe me, our aim and grouping is as good as the best riflemen in other side.
That makes me want to ask a question. Why aren't the patriots coming out to counter the commies burning the cities?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
My niggas please refrain yourselves from talking about Women for Combat roles in this thread. There is a specific thread for that purpose.
Any further talk will only clutter the thread with off topic discussion

Use this thread.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
During WW2, US Industry was already supplying equipment to allies before joining the war, they just expanded it further for their own troops.

as of today PLA has more active navy ships than U.S, where PLA is set to increase them further.

As things stand today, U.S Military cannot take on PLA.

10 years from now, we don’t know yet.
numerical superiority is true for Chinese boats. but when it comes to lethality and firepower, USA navy takes the cheese. today china is simply copying and manufacturing what USA has already pioneered in 80's.

for example:
the below pic is from SSBN-730 (USS Henry M. Jackson) Ohio-class ballistic missile submarine. this one sub alone can sink xiter 11's ass half way across Beijing.

the world hasn't seen anything close or similar to this

1600695533202.png

1600695326806.png

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Yes we are ready to handle it. Many so called men here failed to handle the capture of Abhinandan last time. They melted faster than butter near a furnace.

Women trained to wage the war; backed by technology have everything in them to be as successful as any man or even more.

Do tell me in today’s day and age what a warrior need to win. I bet you do not know and let me tell you this right away. It is processing the information and multitask.
Just a few words, "Galwan like clash".

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
You know guys, this is from me after watching all this.
one and only thing I will say.
HOPE FOR NOTHING BUT TAKE EVERYTHING.
THIS message is for those who want THIS WORLD to see a new India.
We have to take initiative and become more aggressor than even those chicoms.
Please those bastards understand only tough language,we have to search for a territory along all LAC and grab some land.

And somebody please recognize double Ts.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
At the moment US can defeat both India & China combined. Basically both India & China don't have the kind of power projection that the US has. Chinese missiles do have the range to reach US cities but we don't have that capability. Apart from that both are nowhere near. However its bases in Asia might be toast.
It is expected to change in future that's why US is worried about China's rise & then India is also on the path of becoming a global power.
Na, the correct answer to your quote is India is enemy of itself, don't you know we are famous for producing "use us ,but please give us high paying job and luxury life", no problem with that ,it is good but when "it involves selling your own country" you will get the highest degenerates here from INDIA ,we can easily defeat anybody even your famed USA.
problem is with
OUR LOVING OVERCONFIDENT BUREAUCRATS AND BRAINLESS NETAS somebody do something about these people first.
I know things are changing now but world is moving faster than that and we are way behind THEM.
You do know trails and trails as well as file pushing and foremost among them blaming each other.
Good luck with that.

omaebakabaka

You know guys, this is from me after watching all this.
one and only thing I will say.
HOPE FOR NOTHING BUT TAKE EVERYTHING.
THIS message is for those who want THIS WORLD to see a new India.
We have to take initiative and become more aggressor than even those chicoms.
Please those bastards understand only tough language,we have to search for a territory along all LAC and grab some land.

And somebody please recognize double Ts.
OT -- your handle reminds me of some mithun da's 80's movies or bhojpuri or dubbed south indian movies :cool: Fan by any chance?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I have one question from experts, why troops go on foot to reach camps in mountains , cant IA use helicopter to drop troops on top of mountains/to camp ?
Firstly, the lifting capabilities of helicopters reduce to almost half in the mountains. So you need a Larger number of helicopters to put at a place troops in required strength.

Helicopter operations in High altitude are dangerous, subject to vagaries of weather and prone to accidents especially caused by atmospheric conditions. Looses, when they occur are large,

Once you have launched the heliborne operation much of the surprise is lost. Enemy can react to that faster and home on the landing-place quicker.

There is hardly any plain space on top of cliffs and mountains tops or sides to land troops. Appropriate ares are few and also well known to the enemy.

There are acclimatization problems if the height difference from the place of mounting to place of the drop is large. But walking is the best acclimatization process wherein body gradually gets acclimatized during walking to higher altitudes. That what happens to mountain folks and animals. Walking is their acclimatization.

Alternatively, if troops infiltrate the chances of gaining surprise, concentration of more force at the place of operations is far better.

Walking to the place of operation is an operation by itself. Troop not only walk but can mark and picket the route making it safe for the subsequent link-up, reinforcement. follow on echelons and logistics maintenance. Route making, marking and securing itself is a very serious operation in snowbound areas and mountains.

I can give many other reasons. To put it simply, helicopter operations for small team operations, SF operations, operations requiring quick action and exit are paying. But when it comes to placing larger body of troops to hold and stay- walking is the answer.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
numerical superiority is true for Chinese boats. but when it comes to lethality and firepower, USA navy takes the cheese. today china is simply copying and manufacturing what USA has already pioneered in 80's.

for example:
the below pic is from SSBN-730 (USS Henry M. Jackson) Ohio-class ballistic missile submarine. this one sub alone can sink xiter 11's ass half way across Beijing.

the world hasn't seen anything close or similar to this

View attachment 59812

View attachment 59811
America is all about deadly precision and power. They have mastered the art of warfare since ww2.

Several factors can be attributed to Americas strength.

I'll just list a few factors.

1)Military bases- Over 4000 military bases and 600 overseas bases, the oversea bases are spread around the Globe some located at very strategic locations.
2)Land area-Third largest nation. More land means more space for doing stuff more natural resources.
3)National Geography- Surrounded by oceans on two side with a bitch ass pussy whip nation on north and sweat shop non hostile nation in the south.
4)Developed MIC- Best MIC in the world. MIC drives profit which drive procurement.
5)Intellectual Infrastructures- Vast no of think tanks, NGO network and Academic research
6)Immigration- The best of Brains of the world go to America.

this is a graveyard of old American jets that they have retired. if we had these aircraft they would still be flying. This is the testament of their policy they don't compromise in quality of weapons always upgrading always innovating

omaebakabaka

My question to you is simple, did we have to lower physical standards for women or did we keep it the same as men?

Are we really going to pretend we don't have to have women only versions of sports and that school kids don't repeatedly beat national level sportswomen teams?
I agree with you, only objectivity backed by data needs to be the first prerequisite in a frame of reference that is applied equally based on job requirements and not gender or rights or laws or any other million parameters.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
How old are you again? Posting stuff like this may invite your FBI to keep an eye on you :cool: . Most states do not allow full auto unless you rig them but that would be illegal. First requirement to fight on a street or in a war is balls....even if you own guns, no need to let the world know on a forum. The great redneck army is doing zilch when people are burning their flags and streets in their own country. Most populations would do something in asian countries especially India and so on.
I do not know why your bum is on fire. don't try to get personal and all since you do not know me well. FBI is most welcome. all my assets are legally purchased and registered that also includes background check by fbi.

i said "military's grade rifles" - perhaps I should have clarified, not full auto.

also, its not difficult to own full auto weapons if you know how. The National Rifle Association says people in Texas and New Mexico can buy a full-auto weapons made 1986 and earlier as long as they are federally registered. Texas prohibits the sale of fully automatic weapons but, if the gun is properly registered under federal law, it’s legal to have. can you also guess which rifles were made before or in 1986? the bumb stock law was proposed only after 2017. not sure about its current status though.

:hehe:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles