India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tridev123

Country flag
Update on Beetroot Manchukins.

They are suddenly quiet for the past week, the rhetoric from their side is inching up a notch every few days. Not as consistent or shrill as earlier.

Depth areas have seen increased forces being inducted with emphasis on long range tube artillery.

Maneuver by small teams to try & outflank forward Indian positions are sporadic, but attempts are being made nevertheless.

Scheduled corps commander's conference's outcome will determine the future course of action.

The Manchukin is suddenly appearing confident.

Perhaps Emperor Xi has told them to prepare for hostilities.

Nothing demoralizes the troops as seeming inaction after the enemy seizes initiative. Make no mistake, IA had seized the initiative over the past 3 weeks.

Things are now on a razor's edge indeed.

My assessment - PLA is now in a position to launch offensive operations within a matter of couple of hours.
Nothing to be afraid of. The Chinese are caught up in their own propaganda believing that they will have an easy victory.

According to them the PLA Wolf soldiers and Supermen will steamroll the opposition. Making the historic blunder of underestimating the enemy.

Once they start losing soldiers in hundreds and thousands their appetite for war will disappear. Body bags reaching Chinese homes will bring home the reality.

The PLA of the 1960's and 1950's were composed of hardy peasants who knew about hardships. The current recruits to the PLA are in comparison soft and accustomed to comforts. Once they face reality their morale will weaken. I believe they have no stomach for a brutal and long fight.

We will also be making sacrifices but it is for the larger good and we really need to teach the Chini monkeys a lesson.

I think I am not mistaken in also assuming that the West will support us. In a way we are fighting their battle.

FalconZero

Country flag
Maybe politely trying to say 'state of readiness dosen't necessarily mean that they have the balls to...'
Well as he himself mentioned such actions sporadic by ccp thugs so for the time being we can assume they are also re-evaluating their stands, we can guess here atmost. I wonder how the scheduled corps commander meeting will pan out.

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag
Hellfire is exaggerating. He is only trying to spice up an otherwise slow news day. The Chinese will continue their forward deployment throughout the winters and so will we. What sort of fire is Hellfire even talking about? The forward deployments on both sides are barely a few kms apart from each-other. At best, they can carry out 'wave attacks', which, needless to say will result in disproportionate Han casualties.
Exactly. If the Hans try to rush into Spangur gap, they will be mowed down like mosquitoes. We are threatening all the way upto Sirijap and Moldo. That said, the Han has boxed himself into a very bad corner from where he will become a laughing stock if he retreats. So he will fight but will end up taking huge casualties.

Han is trying to remember 1962 but lets not forget the time when Indian soldiers marched down Han cities in British India. Indian soldiers also fought the 2 world wars, the Hans were put to sword by tiny Japan then.
There is that institutional memory in the Indian army - how to fight large battles. Dont think the Hans have it.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Maybe dope's the thing in your part of the world.
It's been named Indo-Pacific for a reason. Smell the coffee...
read your statement "USA or Japan cannot defeat China alone." Really ? forget japan, in case of WAR US will flat china if they want. They have business interest there so no such war. US has in WAR business before China born and still doing it. China never fought a real military WAR.

shade

Country flag
which Drug are you taking? must be strong na.
It's not drugs, US + Vassals have the capability to erase china, but lack the will to do so.
US is currently in full Trump nikalo mode, globalists trying every trick in the book.
Japan has always been a country of dhoti Kimono shivering post WW2, and Korea currently enjoys nice Bijness relations with the PRC, after the tantrums thrown by PRC 2 years ago after deployment of THAAD in Korea.

India is the only country that can "surprise" the Hans, with NOT AS PLANNED actions

mandestiny

Country flag
I have one question from experts, why troops go on foot to reach camps in mountains , cant IA use helicopter to drop troops on top of mountains/to camp ?

SimplyIndian

Country flag

Dessert Storm

Country flag
read your statement "USA or Japan cannot defeat China alone." Really ? forget japan, in case of WAR US will flat china if they want. They have business interest there so no such war. US has in WAR business before China born and still doing it. China never fought a real military WAR.
The problem is 'if they want'. They only seem to be 'wanting' to formalise the quad as of now. The business handicap u mentioned.... there always are handicaps.

shade

Country flag
Lately IAF has gone full retard into we want wOmEN in CoMbAT AiRCrafTs theme I really hope we are not putting an under qualified officer just for the sake of brownie points
Have to prove Gunjan Saxena movie wrong i guess.

Till now i have seen Tata WhAp, generic supply trucks, Chinooks. C-17 transport jets, various supplies for troops, Su 30 MKI and now Rafale.
Nice to see Bharat is also showing off it's wares.
Was fedup of GT mere pass bangla hai, gaadi hai, paisa hai bullshit

shade

Country flag
the elder of paisos has a foretelling. rUSSIA will attack Turkey and than Greeks will get Constantinopoli. Greeks will slaughter Turks and Turks will lose everything. Arabs will also attack Turks and get Istanbul. The mahdi army of Mohammed bin selman will conquer Turkey and get khalifat. AATATURK will be wiped off from Turkey and Erdogan will be crucified by russian troops.
Replying to Gobar Times!!! :pound: :pound: :rofl: :rofl: :creepy:

It's a reverse '62 in replies of literally anything put out by GT or Hu Xijin twitter.
Such burns are being applied on the Hans, it's probably worse than Nanking.
Inshallah, Jai Shree Ram the boys are playing really well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles