India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
I pray to god the Cheenis start actual military operations rather than dynasty warriors/win-without-fighting bullshit, once Chinese bring the war to us, the babu demons infesting the minds of the decision makers will be exorcised, if the Chinese are escalating anyway, there is no choice but to fight them head on, all appeasement is out of the window then, and the Chinese shill babus promoting dhoti shivering, behind bars like their colleague Rajeev Sharma.

cereal killer

Country flag
I read somewhere that if India doesnt stop China, then it will roll its Ashwamedha Yajna chariot further. Today the land may not be of benefit but tomorrow the Chinese will come into land that is useful. At some point they need to be stopped. At some point they need to shed blood.

We should not box ourselves into defensive/offensive but should be in the strategically ambiguous space that threatens China (if we have the capability which I think we do).

This reminds me of something Amish Tripathi wrote about Raja Suhaldev

"Regardless of multiple contradictory claims, there is almost complete agreement on one count: King Suheldev was a devout Shiva bhakt — a devotee of Lord Shiva. And, as stated earlier, I believe my storytelling skill is a blessing from the Mahadev too. One day I will leave this mortal body, and before I enter my next life, I might get an opportunity to stand before Lord Shiva. And then, the Lord might demand an answer from me. He had given me a talent: I could tell stories; then why did I not tell the story of one of His greatest devotees, King Suheldev? I will not hang my head in shame before my God. Therefore, I will tell you the story of the time when, led by this great hero, India stood up, united, and defeated an army of the fiercest and most brutal warrior-race that the world has ever seen: the Turkic hordes from Central Asia. We had not invited them. We had not picked a fight. They came. They plundered. We fought. We won. We saved our culture. When we Indians stand together, shoulder to shoulder, we are undefeatable.

If only we can be united.

If only…

I dream of the day when we will all say in one voice:

Jai Suheldev! Jai Maa Bhaarati!

Glory to King Suheldev. Glory to Mother India"
Ashwamedha yagya is done when you want to fight or are fighting... Here Chinks wanna win without fighting. So this example is not apt for them:troll:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Update on Beetroot Manchukins.

They are suddenly quiet for the past week, the rhetoric from their side is inching up a notch every few days. Not as consistent or shrill as earlier.

Depth areas have seen increased forces being inducted with emphasis on long range tube artillery.

Maneuver by small teams to try & outflank forward Indian positions are sporadic, but attempts are being made nevertheless.

Scheduled corps commander's conference's outcome will determine the future course of action.

The Manchukin is suddenly appearing confident.

Perhaps Emperor Xi has told them to prepare for hostilities.

Nothing demoralizes the troops as seeming inaction after the enemy seizes initiative. Make no mistake, IA had seized the initiative over the past 3 weeks.

Things are now on a razor's edge indeed.

My assessment - PLA is now in a position to launch offensive operations within a matter of couple of hours.

shade

Country flag
Means china can launch attack anytime ?
There are two possibilities.
Either Chinese decide to accept stalemate around LAC throughout the winter.
Or they escalate into a war/skirmish now, before winter sets in.

Currently they have expended their surprise attacks, IA is alert all across the eastern border, from Ladakh LAC to AP, so they either accept stalemate and try next year, or do something big( and stupid )

idk though from which weeks onwards winter sets in and is so bad that it will make offensive actions harder, perhaps bhadra or hellfire can shed further light on the weather specifics.

cereal killer

Country flag
In fact if there is one country who can defeat China, it is India. We can take lots of casualties. We have 5 people eligible to go to the military as they have. Their tech edge is not big, in fact we have qualitatively better weapons.

We have to find out whether we can defeat China - on the battlefield. They put out nice demo videos why they will finish the war in 2 hours but we will see.

Before 1971, the Pakistanis were saying that one Pakistani soldier was equal to 10 Indian ones. After the war we found their generals were only too eager to surrender.

The demo and PR is often very different from the product. So far the Chinese have been full of bluster. We can make a real assessment after we see them fight.
Thing is both countries are too big to defeat each other. You don't see surrender documents rolling down like 71. In modern world both countries can only give each other bloody nose... Anything more than that goes into Nuclear domain. With Agnis & Dongfeng doing the talking.
Nobody wins. Except of course US & West.

Cactus09

Country flag
Thing is both countries are too big to defeat each other. You don't see surrender documents rolling down like 71. In modern world both countries can only give each other bloody nose... Anything more than that goes into Nuclear domain. With Agnis & Dongfeng doing the talking.
No one wins when it goes nuclear. Not even the west and USA

mandestiny

Country flag
But chine needs understand this.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
I pray to god the Cheenis start actual military operations rather than dynasty warriors/win-without-fighting bullshit, once Chinese bring the war to us, the babu demons infesting the minds of the decision makers will be exorcised, if the Chinese are escalating anyway, there is no choice but to fight them head on, all appeasement is out of the window then, and the Chinese shill babus promoting dhoti shivering, behind bars like their colleague Rajeev Sharma.
GOI is taking care of 0.5 behind the scene. see
1. Rajeev Sharma is out and now others are shitting brick and are in doubt. few more such public-ally announced arrests keep these anti India china owned librandus in check.
2. Media is showing how drug addict gutter this bollywood is including all star and their kids. Now any statement of these fuks have no weight, they will be trolled as drug addict and anti Indian.
3. Delhi police named CPI leader and some hard core libradus in delhi riot chargesheet, so they are now shitting bricks.
4. J & K is under control. so no more stone throwing.
5. CBI is actively exploring bollywood fart
6. Yogi ji announced new film city in greater noida.
7. IA has given full power
8. Prep are done for 6 months war with munition and ration.
9. Arnav keep all khangress infested jurno busy following SSR, so no anti india story there.

GOI planned execution is writing on the wall. It is a matter of time, we engage in war.

China has to be stopped today or tomorrow, but stopped. This govt knows this well.

mandestiny

Country flag
Problem is if China don't attack then India troops need to be alert through out year.
Big problem of IA or make it LOC.

TheSaffron

Country flag
Hellfire is exaggerating. He is only trying to spice up an otherwise slow news day. The Chinese will continue their forward deployment throughout the winters and so will we. What sort of fire is Hellfire even talking about? The forward deployments on both sides are barely a few kms apart from each-other. At best, they can carry out 'wave attacks', which, needless to say will result in disproportionate Han casualties.

shade

Country flag
Y'all nibbers need to understand that "defeating" China in this context has very limited and do-able goals like pushing them back from occupied areas or mounting an operation to retake Aksai.
It doesn't mean flattening Beijing like the garg_bharat dude thinks or a long war that will lead to nukes flying.
If a war starts both chongs and us will face pressure from the West & allies to stop it, otherwise sanctions will apply, devastating both economies.
WW2 style Total War is ABSOLUTELY HARAM for business

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Problem is if China don't attack then India troops need to be alert through out year.
Big problem of IA or make it LOC.
Ifchina wont attack, their pseudo status of super power go dust. Super power has behave like one. If there is no WAR, it is WIN for India. dont worry much if no war scnario, we attract lots of investment as out metal has proven to repel PLA. we will gain trust in international realpolitik.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Hellfire has clarified that Chinkis are "in a position" to launch an offensive in a matter of hours "if given orders" this does not mean they are going to do so, just wanted to clarify on that.
Maybe politely saying 'state of readiness dosen't necessarily mean that they have the balls to...'

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Except that 11 Jaundice lives in a 1960s bubble where defeating a formidable (nuclear-armed) opponent will be his ticket to political domination back home by 2021 (100 years of CCP), making him the next Mao. The US has largely succeeded in not just deterrence but also area-denial, in the South China Sea. Other than some daring moves into Taiwan's ADIZ, 11's plan to take Taiwan is down the drain.

He can't bully smaller fry like Vietnam or Myanmar for glory. So it has to be India. The day India starts beleiving that Xi is here to provoke, fight, and win a war; and not some deal-making, we'll start to push China back. We've made countermoves, had territorial gains, which are fine, but our calculation cannot be to avoid a war if possible while holding a nice bargaining position; but to prepare for the inevitability of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles