India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
I read somewhere that if India doesnt stop China, then it will roll its Ashwamedha Yajna chariot further. Today the land may not be of benefit but tomorrow the Chinese will come into land that is useful. At some point they need to be stopped. At some point they need to shed blood.
It is a vicious cycle, where dhoti shivering against $15 trillion dollar economy, factory of the world, large army, navy etc prevents offensive action to a Chinese provocation, the provocation is inevitably settled at terms that are fully or partially according to Chinese objectives,.
GoI gets complacent that there is "peace with China", next year or the one after it the Chinese again appear for more land, this time it's $20 trillion economy with even bigger army and navy, dhoti shivering again prevents any action that will uPsEt CHiNa, ad infinitum.

Till Modi is alive, mentally healthy and PM there is still hope that Chinks will get a surprise kick to the face one day, once he's out of the picture there is 0 hope of any change, i don't trust the other BJP NPC "leaders", and the less be said about the Royal Dynasty and the Durbaris the better.

Target - Indian troops & "Politicians"

Kutta Bat bhojaks & fisher stealers getting uppity
Just politicians and various kinds of babus infesting GoI will have the effects that this video and jhumla desires to have on them.
Troops have balls of steel and don't give a damn about these garbage tricks of chinks, they will do as they are ordered, probably do more than they are ordered to do.

SimplyIndian

Country flag

Target - Indian troops & "Politicians"

Kutta Bat bhojaks & fisher stealers getting uppity
When these suckers fight. Or they just bark. IA and GOI must be doing something right.
Timing of tweet is questionable when there is a talk going on.

So Cheeni strategy is Bark, Bark, Bark....Bark louder, Bark using loud speakers, Bark again .........x 100. Finally when other side gets that concede defeat, run away for field. PLA jokers.

shade

Country flag
When these suckers fight. Or they just bark. IA and GOI must be doing something right.
Timing of tweet is questionable when there is a talk going on.

So Cheeni strategy is Bark, Bark, Bark....Bark louder, Bark using loud speakers, Bark again .........x 100. Finally when other side gets that concede defeat, run away for field. PLA jokers.
They are like a dog who shows fangs, gets claws out, arches back with hair standing, and barks from the other side of the road, the dog wants to show what an Alpha it is, without actually going to fight the other dogs.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
They are like a dog who shows fangs, gets claws out, arches back with hair standing, and barks from the other side of the road, the dog wants to show what an Alpha it is, without actually going to fight the other dogs.
But i never heard of any alpha in any living creature kingdom including humans has small DICK. These yellow ASS fuks are mentally retarded small dick creature who just look like human. Aplha or no Aplha they are low call cowards. When real war start they will piss and hug ( hindi wala hug).

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag
It is a vicious cycle, where dhoti shivering against $15 trillion dollar economy, factory of the world, large army, navy etc prevents offensive action to a Chinese provocation, the provocation is inevitably settled at terms that are fully or partially according to Chinese objectives,.
GoI gets complacent that there is "peace with China", next year or the one after it the Chinese again appear for more land, this time it's $20 trillion economy with even bigger army and navy, dhoti shivering again prevents any action that will uPsEt CHiNa, ad infinitum.

Till Modi is alive, mentally healthy and PM there is still hope that Chinks will get a surprise kick to the face one day, once he's out of the picture there is 0 hope of any change, i don't trust the other BJP NPC "leaders", and the less be said about the Royal Dynasty and the Durbaris the better.

Just politicians and various kinds of babus infesting GoI will have the effects that this video and jhumla desires to have on them.
Troops have balls of steel and don't give a damn about these garbage tricks of chinks, they will do as they are ordered, probably do more than they are ordered to do.
We have to look at PPP not GDP. India is about half of China in terms of PPP. But the thing is this. China overstates its GDP and Indian GDP is understated. I believe the PPP gap is not unbridgeable.

China has an unsustainable debt. For every dollar of GDP, it is spending $1.40. This is unsustainable. Also their recent growth figures dont correlate with other growth indicators such as increase in electricity consumption.

Japan was a huge export oriented country like China. The Japanese built overcapacity and could not find a good way to invest their dollar stash. They invested in US real estate which then tanked. The Japanese story ended with that, China is walking the same path with its export led growth. Their economic growth is not going to last forever, in fact it may already have ended.

But ultimately it will come down if India is willing to give and take blood. Lots of it.

shade

Country flag
But i never heard of any alpha in any living creature kingdom including humans has small DICK. These yellow ASS fuks are mentally retarded small dick creature who just look like human. Aplha or no Aplha they are low call cowards. When real war start they will piss and hug ( hindi walqa hug).
They are not retarded, on the contrary they are the most cunning and unscrupulous race on earth, right next to goras/jews, do not underestimate their intellectual capabilities of the perfidious variety that is.
For everything else they steal to compensate.

We have to look at PPP not GDP. India is about half of China in terms of PPP. But the thing is this. China overstates its GDP and Indian GDP is understated. I believe the PPP gap is not unbridgeable.

China has an unsustainable debt. For every dollar of GDP, it is spending $1.40. This is unsustainable. Also their recent growth figures dont correlate with other growth indicators such as increase in electricity consumption.

Japan was a huge export oriented country like China. The Japanese built overcapacity and could not find a good way to invest their dollar stash. They invested in US real estate which then tanked. The Japanese story ended with that, China is walking the same path with its export led growth. Their economic growth is not going to last forever, in fact it may already have ended.

But ultimately it will come down if India is willing to give and take blood. Lots of it.
Yes. break their glass house of intimidation, shatter the image of the so called other Superpower.

garg_bharat

Country flag
I read somewhere that if India doesnt stop China, then it will roll its Ashwamedha Yajna chariot further. Today the land may not be of benefit but tomorrow the Chinese will come into land that is useful. At some point they need to be stopped. At some point they need to shed blood.

We should not box ourselves into defensive/offensive but should be in the strategically ambiguous space that threatens China (if we have the capability which I think we do).

This reminds me of something Amish Tripathi wrote about Raja Suhaldev

"Regardless of multiple contradictory claims, there is almost complete agreement on one count: King Suheldev was a devout Shiva bhakt — a devotee of Lord Shiva. And, as stated earlier, I believe my storytelling skill is a blessing from the Mahadev too. One day I will leave this mortal body, and before I enter my next life, I might get an opportunity to stand before Lord Shiva. And then, the Lord might demand an answer from me. He had given me a talent: I could tell stories; then why did I not tell the story of one of His greatest devotees, King Suheldev? I will not hang my head in shame before my God. Therefore, I will tell you the story of the time when, led by this great hero, India stood up, united, and defeated an army of the fiercest and most brutal warrior-race that the world has ever seen: the Turkic hordes from Central Asia. We had not invited them. We had not picked a fight. They came. They plundered. We fought. We won. We saved our culture. When we Indians stand together, shoulder to shoulder, we are undefeatable.

If only we can be united.

If only…

I dream of the day when we will all say in one voice:

Jai Suheldev! Jai Maa Bhaarati!

Glory to King Suheldev. Glory to Mother India"
India cannot defeat China alone. But with allies like USA and Japan, great things can happen. I am optimistic.

CCP needs to be defeated in Beijing. Aksai Chin is not the place which will count.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
India cannot defeat China alone. But with allies like USA and Japan, great things can happen. I am optimistic.

CCP needs to be defeated in Beijing. Aksai Chin is not the place which will count.
any facts you have with you to justify this? What great PLA has done in last 40 years? Which war they have won? What is their military experience other than shitty simulations? and here you are talking about IA. Who is managing Siachen.

Our soldiers are ready to sacrifice life for mother land, even when outnumbered we fight. Do you think these fucks cheeni has any of that quality?

Trust me if war starts, We will break them bad. real bad.

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag
any facts you have with you to justify this? What great PLA has done in last 40 years? Which war they have won? What is their military experience other than shitty simulations? and here you are talking about IA. Who is managing Siachen.

Our soldiers are ready to sacrifice life for mother land, even when outnumbered we fight. Do you think these fucks cheeni has any of that quality?

Trust me if war starts, We will break them bad. real bad.
In fact if there is one country who can defeat China, it is India. We can take lots of casualties. We have 5 people eligible to go to the military as they have. Their tech edge is not big, in fact we have qualitatively better weapons.

We have to find out whether we can defeat China - on the battlefield. They put out nice demo videos why they will finish the war in 2 hours but we will see.

Before 1971, the Pakistanis were saying that one Pakistani soldier was equal to 10 Indian ones. After the war we found their generals were only too eager to surrender.

The demo and PR is often very different from the product. So far the Chinese have been full of bluster. We can make a real assessment after we see them fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles