India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

etantra

Country flag
Taiwan is lost to PRC then most of the mobile phones, computers, servers and anything which depends on the supply of ICs is in jeopardy, TSMC of Taiwan is pretty much the #1 for all high end electronics IC production, and Taiwan also have many other high end IC fabrication plants.

Losing Taiwan to PRC will give the PRChinks a very solid but temporary advantage, don't think US would allow this.
But knowing the Globalists anything is possible.

I fucking hate this timeline, it seems as if Ching chongs can get anything that they want unopposed.
If US has stomach to defend Taiwan, they would not be in SCS and doing freedom of navigation excercises.

so the timeline is useless.. US is spoiling for a fight and it heaping pressure in backchannels to make deals with CCP that continues its hegemony.

if the deals don't happen, then fight will happen..

the problem for India is if the deals happen, then we get hurt. Partly the reason why India doesn't jump into QUAD & US embrace blindly..

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Winter is no time to do anything. More will die of cold & frost bite rather than bullets. Best time for war is between September & October.
The Indian side would be asking of the Chinese what they cannot do, without major setbacks to its international standing. From India's perspective, the govt is exhausting all its options so that it can press on (with reclaimation with diplomacy off its back).

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
There is no Capture or victory without boots... even in this nuclear age boots are the only means to measure victory...

We have seen a lot of destructive firepowers - from air, ground forces and from the sea in Iraq and Afghanistan as we saw that in Vietnam but we could not see victory there due to the paucity or defeat of boots...
1600682259386.png

Yes boots on ground are important.

Pictured above is Haldiram(lal)(LOL) in combat boots ready to beat the shit out of PLA.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Means same thing but will GOI allow ?
War can occur anytime now. As I said before, China is in the driver's seat so China determines the timing. India is defending its territory so India has no incentive to start the war.

Last edited:

mandestiny

Country flag
War can occur anytime now. As I said before, China is in the driver's seat so China determines the timing. India is defending its territory so India has no incentive to stat the war.
Question is if war started will GOI allow IA to get back Akshin Hind ?

shade

Country flag
A bit more complicated than this

View attachment 59788
Any formal recognition to ambassador status basically means scrapping of "One China policy" by USA. That is bound to invite provocative actions from China
Taiwan to change passport, fed up with confusion with China

Taiwan has complained during the outbreak that its nationals have encountered problems entering other countries, as Taiwanese passports have the words “Republic of China”, its formal name, written in large English font at the top, with “Taiwan” printed at the bottom.

The new passport, to roll out in January, enlarges the word “Taiwan” in English and removes the large English words “Republic of China”, though that name in Chinese and in small English font around the national emblem will remain.

Taiwan Foreign Minister Joseph Wu said new passports were needed to prevent their nationals being mistaken for Chinese citizens, especially with the stepped up entry checks many countries have begun since the pandemic began.

Many subtle moves being made by Taiwan walas to declaring themselves an independent country, rather than being "Republic of China" that claims sovereignty over all China

Cactus09

Country flag
Taiwan to change passport, fed up with confusion with China

Many subtle moves being made by Taiwan walas to declaring themselves an independent country, rather than being "Republic of China" that claims sovereignty over all China
Subtle moves yes. But nothing as such to trigger Chinese into provocation. But formal or not, Taiwan ambassador event is definitely a new development bound to raise eyebrows in China

cereal killer

Country flag
I think there is not much benefit in reclaiming this area until India is strong enough to hold it.
Getting back something for a moment is useless.
I doubt India has an objective such as this.
Thing is go for a area that is vital for you & not useless. Don't go for imaginary Johnson line if you are really interested in expanding boundaries. The area around Kailash & Ngari prefecture is accessible to us through Ladakh as well Uttarakhand & Himachal. I think it will be invaluable for us. It'll also create a great buffer for us.

doreamon

Country flag
Saw in news18 on story of capture of black top . It showed video of 10 girls who supplied food water to sff . Also a interview of one of them . She said land mine blast was below black top . 10/15 chinese were there ...These girls were watching through binocolar .. But she never directly said blacktop was captured and was very attentive of wht she was saying . But news18 showed it as story of capture of black top .

Nyway sallute to these girls . Now i might be faminist .. 😂😂

shade

Country flag
Subtle moves yes. But nothing as such to trigger Chinese into provocation. But formal or not, Taiwan ambassador event is definitely a new development bound to raise eyebrows in China
This is brinkmanship.
China pokes them with a stick to get a reaction, Taiwan is doing the same.
Everyone involved except our country shows themselves to be Khatro ka Khiladi, who kicks down the front door and isn't afraid of anything, US and vassals, China, however the reality is quite different, everyone wants to attain their objectives without a proper war breaking out.

War is bad for business you see, for the modern Chinese, loss in business, job loss, less paisa, loss of comfortable living all are like yet another Nanjing :pound:

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag
I think there is not much benefit in reclaiming this area until India is strong enough to hold it.
Getting back something for a moment is useless.
I doubt India has an objective such as this.
I read somewhere that if India doesnt stop China, then it will roll its Ashwamedha Yajna chariot further. Today the land may not be of benefit but tomorrow the Chinese will come into land that is useful. At some point they need to be stopped. At some point they need to shed blood.

We should not box ourselves into defensive/offensive but should be in the strategically ambiguous space that threatens China (if we have the capability which I think we do).

This reminds me of something Amish Tripathi wrote about Raja Suhaldev

"Regardless of multiple contradictory claims, there is almost complete agreement on one count: King Suheldev was a devout Shiva bhakt — a devotee of Lord Shiva. And, as stated earlier, I believe my storytelling skill is a blessing from the Mahadev too. One day I will leave this mortal body, and before I enter my next life, I might get an opportunity to stand before Lord Shiva. And then, the Lord might demand an answer from me. He had given me a talent: I could tell stories; then why did I not tell the story of one of His greatest devotees, King Suheldev? I will not hang my head in shame before my God. Therefore, I will tell you the story of the time when, led by this great hero, India stood up, united, and defeated an army of the fiercest and most brutal warrior-race that the world has ever seen: the Turkic hordes from Central Asia. We had not invited them. We had not picked a fight. They came. They plundered. We fought. We won. We saved our culture. When we Indians stand together, shoulder to shoulder, we are undefeatable.

If only we can be united.

If only…

I dream of the day when we will all say in one voice:

Jai Suheldev! Jai Maa Bhaarati!

Glory to King Suheldev. Glory to Mother India"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles