India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
WARNING INDIA- I have a bad feeling about china in Nepal, I guess china is going to be what India is for Bhutan.
They might sign agreements to protect Nepal's sovereignty using deplomatical, political and military forces.
Nepal's recent outlandish claims suggest there is great possibility. (Claim and let china occupy or get into nepal)
Considering Nepal is a bigger land compare to Bhutan. China could capture big chunk of land if not whole of Bhutan. India doesn't have ambitions of getting any land for nepal.
Nepal's claims are claims only however recruitment of Nepalis in Indian army is a problem for me,IA needs to be nudged by govt to abandon recruitment in Nepal as well as free visa regime & open borders need to be restricted,Nepal's GDP is less than Uttarakhand which oli & his minions are claiming,these are clowns ignore them but after some costs to pay

scatterStorm

Country flag
Their moderator questioned our defence acquisition decisions aftr learning abt us using camel instead of yak 😂
:facepalm:
Some great mod! Ask that mod to come and do some cleanup on our J20 thread here at DFI, as I predicted that its nothing of a LO Fighter bomber. Behold they are making a bomber type now.
:lawl:

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Can somebody please spotlight on this news?
I can try only this much🕯.
The IA's 'readjustments' are continuing. On the intervening night of xx-xx Sept, SFF supported by elements of ________ units occupied x heights in ______ area. It is categorically stated that IA did not cross LAC. The action was pre-emptive in nature, to prevent PLA from making incursions into the Indian Territory. It is further clarified that IA actions have and nothing to do with the news reports of PLA soldiers being carried to field hospitals on stretchers.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Scavenging some SDF, this guy is ultimate, his wet dream of taking Delhi. :pound:

View attachment 59704
You seem like a good patriot. So, please stop posting their discussions here.

It will soon start a 'copy, paste and cut war'.

And coming to my point of view. Do you really think that these are normal persons or defense enthusiasts who happens to spend time writing in English?? These are CCP paid minions.:crazy::crazy:

Going to the point of PLA taking New Delhi!!! I just say to PLA take the entire lake by force first. What are you guys waiting for?? Once winter sets in the entire lake will froze and your so called suppar fighting boats will become useless. You want to show the world how powerful you are and beat some sense into Indians, right?...Then go ahead just do it, damm it!!! I dare you..:shoot::shoot::rage::rage:

To answer my question these minions have to ran to their thug masters to ask for what to write for reply.:bplease:

As I already said earlier several times. They had so much of their propaganda drinks that they have forgotten India is not Taiwan and they are delusional as hell. LOL they don't even dare take Taiwan..:megusta:

another_armchair

Country flag
Scavenging some SDF, this guy is ultimate, his wet dream of taking Delhi. :pound:

View attachment 59704
He can set up his wonton(momo) thela without having to take over Delhi unless he wishes to hold complete monopoly over the Tibetans and Nepalis who are in the momo business.

Neither is a pushover so the Chinaman will have his hands full of trouble if not momos.

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
You seem like a good patriot. So, please stop posting their discussions here.

It will soon start a 'copy, paste and cut war'.

And coming to my point of view. Do you really think that these are normal persons or defense enthusiasts who happens to spend time writing in English?? These are CCP paid minions.:crazy::crazy:

Going to the point of PLA taking New Delhi!!! I just say to PLA take the entire lake by force first. What are you guys waiting for?? Once winter sets in the entire lake will froze and your so called suppar fighting boats will become useless. You want to show the world how powerful you are and beat some sense into Indians, right?...Then go ahead just do it, damm it!!! I dare you..:shoot::shoot::rage::rage:

To answer my question these minions have to ran to their thug masters to ask for what to write for reply.:bplease:

As I already said earlier several times. They had so much of their propaganda drinks that they have forgotten India is not Taiwan and they are delusional as hell. LOL they don't even dare take Taiwan..:megusta:
Don't blame them. They live in a bubble -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles