India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
I tried to enter there but they never accepted my registration. That shows how famous I am there. :troll:

That mullah feminist cat is a classic. That cat ranted for hour on that site to honour melcchas troops who died in the Galwan Valley Clash. Even other Melcchas members got angered by the continous rant. Thats the IQ of Figaro.
I thought grorious PRC Immortar troops can't die?
Figaro works for the R&AW, this is all a plan to defame our iron bhaijaan Chaina!

cereal killer

Country flag
They don't have to put boots on Siachen, they can bomb our base there or use rocket arty strikes. They have a rocket that can fire from a distance of 175+ km.
I don't thinking taking Siachen is that easy. Unless Chinese capture DBO... Siachen is still a pipe dream for them. Pakistani forces are on lower & western end of Saltoro range. IA has dominated every single height... There were reports of Chinese Constructing a critical road in Shaksgam valley for easy troop deployment but since IA controls heights it is basically overlooking everything.
Defence of DBO goes hand in with defence of Siachen. Chinese Rocket Artillery is a threat to DBO not that much to Siachen.

scatterStorm

Country flag
This dude is feeling the need to why CCP hasn't disclosed the figures. That's how there soldiers are like... cannon fodders, rightly pointed out.
1600597479854.png

shade

Country flag
This dude is feeling the need to why CCP hasn't disclosed the figures. That's how there soldiers are like... cannon fodders, rightly pointed out.
View attachment 59708
"Belligerent BJP prostituting country to imperialist USA"

Ma'shallah, the boys have learned to even speak like our Iron Abbujaans now, i am proud, ALLAH inhe tarakki de <3

scatterStorm

Country flag
At-least, somebody has got brains over there! He rightly figured out. (Not sure about his gender though)
1600597757050.png

scatterStorm

Country flag
I don't thinking taking Siachen is that easy. Unless Chinese capture DBO... Siachen is still a pipe dream for them. Pakistani forces are on lower & western end of Saltoro range. IA has dominated every single height... There were reports of Chinese Constructing a critical road in Shaksgam valley for easy troop deployment but since IA controls heights it is basically overlooking everything.
Defence of DBO goes hand in with defence of Siachen. Chinese Rocket Artillery is a threat to DBO not that much to Siachen.
So we have over-watch, but technically, those heights are good for watch only, since you can't put even LMG there, its basically a watchtower, like the "Knights watch".

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
At-least, somebody has got brains over there! He rightly figured out. (Not sure about his gender though)
View attachment 59709
That another mullah but now with a functioning brain.

There is another mullah by the handle name of J818 cm is another classic that mullah dont knew a word about the recent clashes but rants nonsense there. May the supreme god of the Mlecchas Mao have a look into the Mlecchas suffering from the Mullahs continous rant.

Last edited:

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Melcchas envoy to Mullahs
Just out of curiosity, do you purposely mis spell Mleccha as Melccha ? Or you do not know ? No offence

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Just out of curiosity, do you purposely mis spell Mleccha as Melccha ? Or you do not know ? No offence
Some times I write it as Melcchas and some times as mlecchas got a habit of writing in both the correct and in correct form.

cereal killer

Country flag
So we have over-watch, but technically, those heights are good for watch only, since you can't put even LMG there, its basically a watchtower, like the "Knights watch".
If that were only for watch.. Pakis would have tried to take them over? It is a decisive advantage. Not to mention IAF is master in operating In Siachen.

shade

Country flag
If that were only for watch.. Pakis would have tried to take them over? It is a decisive advantage. Not to mention IAF is master in operating In Siachen.
You need balls for that janab,
After Kachra -e- Kargil they have no appetite for conventional war, and instead prefer trying to sneak in jihadis or use the native Wanis, Dars, Matoos and Butts to fight off us kuffars instead, there is no strategy to this, it is only Inshallah at this point.
Their army instead now prefers running Pizza and Ice Cream chains in Al-Bakistan.

scatterStorm

Country flag
The Melcchas are saying they are retiring troops from the service. They are wearing some kind of arms band that represent retiring soldiers does any one knew about this?
Could be, meaning the conscript service term is of 3 to 4 years. Pretty low, cannon fodder indeed.

Last edited:

bajiraopeshwa

Country flag
Report says that those 6 features are on our side of the LAC and captured by us pre-emptively to prevent Cheenis from grabbing those two, earlier those 6 features didn't have an active troop presence on them.

These are just defensive/consolidation action by the IA to prevent further landgrabs, and put pressure on the already grabbed areas where Chings have setup camps.

Beyond this confirmed news( which might be CANCELLED by PIB who knows ) we don't know anything for sure, it's all Shrodinger's Black Top out there.
We are on our side of LAC only. Haan, it is quite possible that some Tibetans are taking pre-emptive action against Chinese who have invaded and are occupying Tibetan territory. Probably to teach the Wu Li masters some new dancing tricks.

another_armchair

Country flag

scatterStorm

Country flag
I
I Am not saying watch isn't crucial. But anything major such as arty strikes, not possible. It's a natural fort, Chinese and Pakis have nothing to counter it. Atleast not yet.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Bull**** Report.. Below is a quote from the report:
The new hill features being occupied by our troops include the Magar hill, Gurung Hill, Recehen La, Rezang La, Mokhpari and the dominating height over Chinese positions near Finger 4," top government sources told ANI.

These hills were already occupied by IA in late August. Whats new ?

mahesh

Country flag
WARNING INDIA- I have a bad feeling about china in Nepal, I guess china is going to be what India is for Bhutan.
They might sign agreements to protect Nepal's sovereignty using deplomatical, political and military forces.
Nepal's recent outlandish claims suggest there is great possibility. (Claim and let china occupy or get into nepal)
Considering Nepal is a bigger land compare to Bhutan. China could capture big chunk of land if not whole of Bhutan. India doesn't have ambitions of getting any land for nepal.

shade

Country flag
WARNING INDIA- I have a bad feeling about china in Nepal, I guess china is going to be what India is for Bhutan.
They might sign agreements to protect Nepal's sovereignty using deplomatical, political and military forces.
Nepal's recent outlandish claims suggest there is great possibility. (Claim and let china occupy or get into nepal)
Considering Nepal is a bigger land compare to Bhutan. China could capture big chunk of land if not whole of Bhutan. India doesn't have ambitions of getting any land for nepal.
You can't protect Nepal's sovereignity, it is already a Chinese province lmao.
Oli & Prachanda and their factions all purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles